chapter forty four – of hurt and pathetic.

Perfections That Come with Flaws

chapter forty four- of hurt and pathetic.

“Think it over, Kid Hyun. She might not have gotten mad at you.”

“What’s there not to get mad about, Hyung?”

“What’s there to get mad about? Be sensible! You aren’t only ruining your relationship with Yuri by doing this, but also the one with your friends, and I dare say, me too!”

“I’m not doing anything wrong! I just want time to myself.”

“What are you, a girl? Even Yuri would have reacted better!”

Jungah looked back and forth from Jonghyun to Woohyun as they tossed their sharp remarks are each other, arguing. A normal brotherly thing, but in this case, a little more serious. But she knew better than to into their little fight.

“My words are final, Hyung. I’m moving back to L.A.”

Slap.

No, it was not a slap from Jungah to both of the boys. Nor was it some girl who got annoyed.

It was Woohyun.

“I know you are going through a harder time than any of us here, Jonghyun.” Woohyun said, with gritted teeth. “But do remember, Yuri is a girl, she’s a fragile girl. If anything happens to her because of your stupid and rash decisions, I swear, brother or not, you better be ready for a beating up.”

Jonghyun stared at his half brother, shocked, almost amused. He couldn’t help it. Even though he was serious, he laughed.

“Hyung, you’d be the one who’d get beaten up.” Jonghyun grinned. “You don’t even know how to land a punch.”

“And that mattered since…?” Woohyun asked. “My point is-”

“I get it, Hyung. My decision won’t affect Yuri in any way.” Jonghyun said with a small smile. “Because I’ve already decided to walk out of her life anyway.”

That is what is going to affect her.” Woohyun said. “You walking out of her life.”

“It won’t.” his reply was confident.

“And how come?”

“I’ll have Minhyun fill in the part of me that I leave empty.”

Woohyun stared at Jonghyun for a while. Then smirked. “You, my brother, are insane.”

Jonghyun smiled as well. “It runs in the genes, dear brother.”

Jungah smiled. Sibling never failed to amuse her, half or full. They would have fights, but in the end, they’d have it solved out before you know it.

-

Baekho felt unwanted, out of place. The chemistry between Minhyun and Yuri was undeniable, who was he to intrude. Despite Minhyun denying that he loved Yuri before, now even Baekho could see that Minhyun was accepting that he did love Yuri.

And it hurt. It hurt seeing them like that. He wanted it to stop, he wanted them to stop.

But they wouldn’t, he knew it. Because they didn’t know his feelings for her. Sure, Minhyun knew that he had feelings, but not how deep they were.

He was captivated when he first saw her at their doorway. He wanted to avoid her, to stay away from her. That was their plan, until it failed epically, and they got too close to her.

Minhyun got too close to her.

Baekho wasn’t able to take it. He couldn’t, but he knew he had to bear with it.

Because there wasn’t anything he could do about it.

Arm in arm, they were. Holding each other tight, crying their hearts out while comforting each other. A shoulder to lean on, they were to each other.

Who was Baekho to interfere?

He was as god as someone who had walked in on them.

It hurt.

It hurt so much.

-

There he went again. Minhyun couldn’t stop himself. He couldn’t hold it in.

He didn’t know why, he felt so weak, so unprotected around this girl. And this was the first time it got to him.

His tears were falling without his will; he was trembling without his consent. He didn’t know why, the only other person who saw him like that was his sister and Jonghyun.

What was it about this girl that made him so weak?

That she was blood related to Jonghyun, the only other person, not counting his blood related sister, who made him feel that way?

Or was it more than that?

Baekho was there with them. Was it a mere feeling of possessiveness? Had he really grown that close to her?

Or…did he really have feelings for her, like his noona had told him?

His mind was messed up.

Jonghyun was a mess and there was nothing he could do about it. All his tries were going to waste. He himself was a mess. He didn’t know what to think about this girl, and on top of that, Baekho added more headache to that lot by crushing on her.

At times like this, he had to strong, he had to be brave.

But what was this? He was the weakest among all of them. Crying like a child, seeking protection from the person who needed it most.

He was pathetic, completely worthless.

Pathetic.


 

shotuout!

jonghyun = kid hyun, woohyun = hyung hyun!
i'm not greasy, it's just woohyun getting to me xD
an insight on the messed up minds of the boys in our love triangle. 
read, sub, comment and enjoy! mwah <3