Chapter three – arrogant prince and madam g.

Perfections That Come with Flaws

 

Chapter three – arrogant prince and madam g.

“You guys write songs?” I asked them as we walked out of the practice room.

“Minhyun and Baekho write most of them. I write some.” Aron said.

I searched through my bag, trying to look for my keys.

“You’ve written many songs?” I asked, not looking up. The boys were either surrounding me or leaning against the walls.

“No, just one. I meant parts, sorry.” Aron corrected himself quickly as I took out the keys.

“Next time, let me hear them and see you dance. I’d really like to see you.” I said with a smile as I locked the door.

“Uwa! It’s Alois!” Ren exclaimed. I blushed in a bright shade of pink.

“You like Alois Trancy?” Baekho asked as he and the others turned their eyes to my keychain.

“Um…I was born in November fifth, it’s obvious I’d like him!” I said, trying to defend myself without sounding corny. But ironically, I did sound corny.

“Really? You’re younger than me.” Ren grinned victoriously.

“You’re the maknae.” JR said, slinging an arm over my shoulder.

“Oh, so now I’m part of NU’EST?” I asked, teasingly.

“You don’t have to fight and all, but you are definitely one of us.” JR said.

I stiffened for a while. “About that…” I muttered. JR took his arm from my shoulder and moved so he could clearly see my face.

“My friends…don’t really have a good impression of you. After all, on the first day, you came disobeying the uniform cord, skipped more than five classes, made a rackets in the hall and snuck into the practice room…they…think I should avoid you.” I explained.

“But you don’t think so.”

“I don’t. I like you guys, you’re a thousand times better than them but…I still love my mother, I have to hold up her pride even if I hate what she’s doing to me.” I said.

“So you’re telling us you want us to meet in secret?” Minhyun asked. Then he scoffed. “What are we, some secret lovers or something?”

“I’m telling you, Mister Arrogant, I like you guys so much that I’m risking my family and my own pride to hang out with you.” I said, glaring at him.

“Min, calm down.” JR said, trying to break the ice between me and him. “We understand, Ri-ah. But what do you mean by meeting in secret?”

“Well, I am the best in studies in the whole school.” I said, changing my gaze towards JR and grinning. “Maybe I’ll get an excuse?”

“You…” Baekho said. “You’ve done this before, haven’t you?” he asked, playfully.

“Nope, but I’d love to keep doing it.” I said, grinning widely.

I didn’t miss the Arrogant Prince’s scoff, however. Way to bring down someone’s mood.

“Do you want us to walk you home? We live right next to each other.” Aron asked.

“No, don’t worry. My oppa’s coming to pick me up.” I said, trying to turn down the offer and nicely as I could.

“Doesn’t he have schedules?” Ren asked.

“He’s on vacation.” I explained.

“We’ll walk you out then.” Aron said.

“My, my, what gentlemen.” I teased them.

“Be honored, okay? We don’t do this to every girl.” Baekho said, warningly.

“I get it, I won’t tease you.” I said, with a little laugh. Cute.

“By the way, why do you have the key to the practice room? Did you make it or something?” Ren asked.

“Ah, it’s just that I use the practice room a lot. I have an extra key. I usually go home late at night after practice so I’m supposed to lock it. The school opens it in the morning. But today, it’s an exception with you guys.” I said.

“Should we be honored too?” JR asked, mischievousness hidden in his voice. I stuck my tongue out at him, playfully.

“Oh, I should save your numbers.” I said suddenly and began searching my bag for my phone.  They also did the same.

One by one, they saved their numbers in my phone as I did in theirs. JR oppa, Baekhooppa, Ren oppa, Aronoppa and Arrogant Prince. They teased me about labeling Minhyun as ‘prince’ but I didn’t change it. He was to be crowned prince of arrogance. He drove me nuts!

“Oppa should be here soon, and I uh..” I began.

“We understand.” Aron said, pinching my cheek. “So we’ll either see you at home, by chance, or in school tomorrow.”

“Walk home safely.” I said, waving to them as they went. Ren gave me a quick hug, Baekho messed with my hair and JR pinched my nose. As if I was their kid, they treated me.

On the other hand, Arrogant Prince just ignored me. When he was facing his back to me, I made faces at him, sticking my tongue out.

Minhyun stopped and turned around, catching me acting as innocent as the kid next door.

Wait, the kid next door was him…

Whatever.As innocent as a new born baby.

“I can see everything you do, Madam G.” he said, tilting his head a little to the right, slightly closing his eyes. “Everything.”

For a moment, I was taken aback. The way his lips moved when he said everything really distracted me. And I hated the fact that I had let him distract me with such a method. But somehow, I was able to get back on track.

“So you’re admitting that you’re a stalker?” I asked him, sounding innocent. Few feet away from him, the four boys stopped to watch us.

“Hm. A very handsome stalker, am I not?”

Oh God, where was he going?

“A very handsome stalker with mature lips. Why do I get the wrong idea out of that?” he asked, a smirk forming by his lips as he began moving forward.

My face began burning up. He had taken the words right out of my mind! And was teasing me with them, using a really bad meaning.

“Want to see how mature these lips are?” my eyes were totally focused on his lips the whole time. I wasn’t able to stop myself. “Even now, all you see is my lips, isn’t that right, Madam G?”

I gulped a little, hoping he wouldn’t notice but then sighed. “You need help.” I said before flicking my index finger at his fore head and moving away. For a moment, I didn’t hear him.

He must have been taken of guard….or at least I hope so..

As time in seconds passed, I didn’t hear from him. I actually began to worry. Then I heard him. He chuckled.

Then I heard the boys shouting at him. Something about playing with our princess. I smiled at that. At least they were fine to be with. Unlike the Arrogant Prince.

But then the thought occurred to me. Why was he being so arrogant, anyway? It didn’t seem like he was that to the boys. Just to me…

I was so absorbed in my thoughts that I didn’t notice Woohyunoppa there until he came up to me and began waving his hands in front of my face.

“What got into you?” he asked as he walked me to the car.

I smiled and shook my head. “School’s becoming interesting.”

“Who’s the lucky guy? No one gets to assume anything before I meet him.” Woohyun oppa said, sending me his famous grin.

“Oh, shut up. It’s not a boy anyway, Gaylord.” I said, rolling my eyes and putting on my earphones.

“Calling me gay?” he accused, sounding fake hurt.

I stuck my tongue out at him before connecting them to the iPhone. I felt much more at ease. Until I passed NU’EST in oppa’s covetable. I felt like waving to them, but I knew I couldn’t. And I didn’t actually want to at that moment. Minhyun was there. Our eyes met for a split second and I noticed his smirk. As if he was challenging me.

“Are they the new ones in school? They look rebellious.” Woohyun oppa said, taking a look at them while we were stuck in the traffic. “Now I get what you mean by school becoming interesting.”

“Whatever.” I muttered and closed my eyes.

“Try not to fall for any of them. It’ll become bad if you do. Believe me, I’m speaking from experience.”

Psh. Like I’d fall for them. They were better than most of my friends, I couldn’t think of them as anything more than oppas. Espceially not Hwang Minhyun.

­--

A/N: so here's the third episode. i was tempted to bring alois in there! i have an alois trancy keychain*smug, smug*

anyways, as an overall summary, minhyun is the one to start attacking. it was almost as he's able to read yuri's mind. he's paying a lot of intrest in yuri, compared to how he usually acts. yuri, on the other hand, has nothing but loathe in her heart for the boy. first impresssions are always important aren't they?

so minhyun's the first to attack. completely reading yuri like an open book, he guessed the fact that she was attracted to lips. 

and looks like woohyun was able to guess from first glance. or is there another story to it? maybe woohyun knows more than he's pretending to? or maybe he's actually had a past with them. the way woohyun wasall oblivious to them, he could also have no knowledge about them.

well, think about it. read it. enjoy it. sub to it. because subbers are always loved. ^^ ♥