Chapter fifteen – surprise! it’s a...

Perfections That Come with Flaws

Chapter fifteen – surprise! it’s a...

While Minhyun was messaging someone, I looked out of the windows of the classroom. From there, I was girls chasing after Aron oppa. I laughed. These girls…they were so unpredictable.

“Where are the others?” Minhyun and I asked in union.

“Don’t know, don’t care.” Ren panted. “What is wrong with those girls?! We didn’t do anything too cool, right?”

“Psh, look at him. Being so arrogant.” Mihi scoffed.

“What was that?” Ren turned to Mihi at once.

“Oppa.” I sighed, trying to stop them from arguing.

“Yeah, now’s not the time.” Minhyun said, coming from behind me.

“Whatever. I managed to bring some food.” He placed a bag on my table.

“Isn’t it forbidden to eat in classrooms?” Mihi asked, hesitantly.

“Do we look like we have a choice? I owe this guy my life.” I said, motioning towards Minhyun with my head.

“Owe your life?” Ren echoed.

“Never mind that. Let’s just eat. I’m so hungry!” Minhyun declared.

While we were eating, we didn’t talk much. All we wanted to do was finish eating. We were that hungry.

“Hyein noona called.” Minhyun said.

“I figured that. You were so happy.” Ren replied with a smirk. He was sitting on the desk next to mine while Minhyun was on my table. I was on my chair and Mihi on the chair of the table Ren was sitting on.

“Rascal. She told me to send her love to all of you.” Minhyun said, still grinning.

“On that topic, when did you lose the others? I hid in the janitor’s closet.” Ren asked.

“When I jumped from the roof.”Came the answer. They both talked like we weren’t even there!

“You jumped from the roof again?! Where to?”

“To a tree. Climbed to the class above here and I had to go down the window by leaning on the tree and the wall to around five classes away. Ran all the way from there without being caught.” Minhyun said, proudly.

I scoffed. “What are you, a spy?”

“I could become one if I wanted to.” Minhyun replied, just as arrogantly.

“Hey, what if any one of them come up here?Any of them, as in one or more of your fan girls?” Mihi asked all of a sudden. “And we’re eating. Like this. Won’t they get the wrong idea?”

“That’s the point.” Minhyun said with his mouth full. I hit his leg.

“Talk after you finish eating.” I said, annoyingly.

Minhyun only rolled his eyes. At that moment, my cellphone rang.

“Oh! Myungsoo oppa!” I squealed.

“Oh! Myungsoo oppa!” Minhyun mimicked me. I kicked him before walking aside to talk to Myungsoo oppa.

“Oppa! Before you say anything, I remember that you’re supposed to come today.” I said, excited.

“About that…I was hoping that we wouldn’t directly go to the point but since you brought it up. There’s a snow storm here in Japan. My plane’s been delayed. I have no idea when I’ll be able to go.” My face fell.

“But…oppa…” my voice lowered into a whisper. “You said you would come.”

“I’m sorry, Yuri-ah. But there’s nothing I can really do. Do you think I would just stay like this if I could?” he asked.

“No, but…I really miss you.” I muttered, kicking the floor with the tip of my shoe.

“I’m really sorry. I’ll bring you something you’ll really like when I come back, okay? A guitar?” he asked.

“Ah, no need. I already have one.” I said, moving towards the others. Minhyun was the first to look at me when I arrived.

“Really? Why did you buy one?”

“I didn’t buy one.” I said, sitting down. Then I looked at Minhyun. “A really arrogant prince bought it for me. Did I mention how arrogant he is? He’s so arrogant that he’d come to my house even try to stay without doing anything.”

Minhyun gave me a threatening glare.

“Oh…is that so?” Myungsoo oppa’s voice was low and disappointed.

I laughed. “Oppa, are you jealous?” I asked.

“What? No!” he said at once.

“Alright, if you aren’t, then it would be okay if I kissed him, right?” I teased oppa, motioning to Mihi that I was talking about Minhyun. Her hand went up to at once.

Minhyun grabbed my shoulder and made me look at his glare. I just rolled my eyes.

“No! How can you kiss a guy who goes to your house as if it is a club?!” Myungsoo oppa protested at once.

Instead of laughing this time, a little smile came up on my face. “Oppa, just say that you’re jealous.”

“Fine. I’m jealous.” he muttered, defeated.

Before I could say anything other than that, we heard whispers if girls coming from the hallway in the direction the cafeteria was in. Minhyun and I exchanged glances.

Ren and Mihi were way ahead of us. Ren was feeding Mihi.

“Oppa, I’ll call you ba-”

“It’s Minhyun oppa!”

Things happened so fast. I was going to hang up but before that, the girls were in the doorway. Since Mihi and Ren were safe, it was just me and Minhyun.

Before I could hang up, Minhyun grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him. I was speechless. He was so fast.

I didn’t know whether that was a good or bad thing. I only knew that before I could say anything to Myungsoo oppa again, my lips were under Minhyun’s control.

Dramatic? 5/5

From close up, Minhyun’s eyes were extremely…beautiful, even when closed. Those eye lashes..

Minhuyn grasped my hand a little tighter to say to close my eyes too, as if he knew that I was staring at him.

Slowly, I let my eyes also close. His lips…those lips that I thought was so handsome but didn’t want to admit that I fell for them..

Who knew that they were as kissable?

--

A/N: (SORRY, I DIDN'T COMPLETE THE AUTHOR'S NOTE BEFORE!) heard about to tsumani warning to some countries? our country was one of them. we were in school when that happened. we didn't even notice the tremor, however.

an econ miss said that if a tsunami occured, our country might not have been there anymore. after all, we're some dots in the heart of the indian ocean. we were dead scared O: 

as for the story...

TA DAH! who enjoyed the kiss? i had SO many requestes for a kiss scene so here it is!  do you guys want more kiss scenes? don't worry, they'll come by time xD 

again, i don't have much to say since this not egot deletaed more than seven times, i don't remember what i was going to tell you guys -.-

just enjoy D:

xall readers and subbers are loved! ^^ ♥ (exception of the person called 'MAL' and 'LALLI'. not really lalli, but mal, as in really >.<)

 

teaser for next chapter..

“Last I checked, I own myself.” He said, same emotionless, same monotone. “But now, by her.” he said, motioning to me with his head.

x

“Oh! You tasted her lip-gloss too!” Ren teased. 

x

“Wait, you also kissed her?!” JR demanded.