Hwang Minhyun, You Lie Me!!!!!!!

Revenge (Under editing)

 

Ren pov

I walk to my class after bell ring I look in my bag and saw Minhyun Book there.

aish!! I forget, yesterday I borrow his book, and this book is for this period. so I run to his class but I didn’t see him there, he must be skip class again!! bad boy!! when I meet I will punish him for this. then I walk to his locket, he always at the locket if he skip class.

 

I heard a guy voice shout when I arrived there

“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, HWANG MINHYUN”

I stop walking and hide behind the wall and peek to see what happen, I saw a guy, I used to see that guy somewhere and that guy grab Minhyun’s collar, what is happening?

“What do you mean?” Minhyun ask confusing

“ STOP ACTING!! You and Ren” that guy shout again, me? what’s me? I peek again and stare at the guys face.... ah, I remember now, he used to confess to me but

I rejected him.

“Let him explain” other guy come and push that guy from Minhyun

“Then explain it, Hwang Minhyun!!!” he shout again

“It’s a plan, a revenge that she need to pay it back to you” Minhyun said coldly and it broke my heart, tear start flowing from my eyes, a plan?? Revenge?? Just revenge??

“what??” I heard again

“I just acting to love her then leave her, hurt her like what she did to you” A-a-acting?? so all the time is just acting?? every moment he did is just his acting?? My chest is in pain and tear is keep coming down like water fall.

“You Stupid!!!” that guy said and punch minhyun and he fall on the ground

“It’s hurt me when I saw you hurt by her!!!!!” Minhyun shout. he never if I love him or not, he care that his friend is hurt.

The book drop from my hand cause all my part of my body is numb, it’s numb by his words.

“R-Ren” he call me, he shook cause he saw me here, and heard everything.

 I’m crying while walk toward him and said

“So all this time is just a plan, you fake everything out?? I’m Stupid to believe you Hwang Minhyun!!!! I thought you love me like I do!!!! You want a revenge right? You got it now!!! I’m hurting right now!!!!!”

I run off, I can’t face it anymore, I can’t face the fact that person I love lie me, everything is just the lie!! He is lair!!!!

I keep running without knowing that where am I going... I run and run until fall on the ground because my leg have no strength to stand anymore, my tear never stop coming out, it’s hurt much, so badly!!!! Everyone look at me like I’m crazy girl but I don’t even care cause now all I think is Minhyun, Hwang Minhyun, you lie me!!!

after that everything turn blank.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Updated!!!!!! but knowing that it might be boring chapter... sorry~~