The Meeting

Revenge (Under editing)

 

Next day

Ren Pov

I opened my eyes difficultly to the sunshine that got in through the window. I groaned and looked at the clock.

7:20 AM

I mentally signed before getting off my bed heading straight bathroom because if I stayed a minute longer or so, I will probaly just go back to sleep.

 

After shower I dressed up in my uniform and tied my hair up like a girl would do to her hair.

It's been a routine anyway.

 

I headed downstairs and sat at the giant table that has only a set of breakfast on it.

It's for me, yeah only me, my parent are always busy with their work...

 

I barely ate that ‘loney breakfast’ before heading school with the limo.

I arrived school and walked to my class as always. I never spend much time looking around or talking to anyone.

People find me arrogant but I would call myself introvert.

I just don't know how to talk to people, okay?

 

I sat down and put my headphone on. No one cares about me anyway.

It's been a rountine! 

Then I felt someone's presence beside me. I turned to my right side and surpise at the guy whom just took the seat near me

I narrowed my eyes at the new person because no one ever sit beside me before.

He smiled to me and introduced himself

“Hello, my name is Hwang Minhyun, I’m a new student here, nice to meet you”

My mind is literally screaming with surprise like who is this guy, why is he talking to me and blah blah

but I manage to keep my normal face

“Did anyone ask you that?” I said, calmly and turned back to my table.

 What is he doing?? No one ever talk to me friendly like this.

“Well.. I just introduced myself” he said dumbfoundedly. Probably tooken back by my acts.

Did I say anything wrong?

Ringggggggg~~~~ The bell rang!

I groaned annoyingly and removed my headphone.

It's when I heard his giggling, I glared at him and he hide his smile and tried not to look at me.

What the hell is wrong with this guy?

 

The teacher walked in. He clapped his hand before saying

“err... Minhyun ah~~ come here and introduce yourself”

The new guy stood up and walked to the front.

 

“Hello everyone, my name is Hwang Minhyun, I'm new around here so take care of me. Nice to know everyone”

The girls started to coo at his sweet voice and for his look too I guess.

but I didn't find any interests in him.

“okay, you can go back to your place, Minhyun” the teacher said.

 He bowed and walked back to his seat beside me.

 

Lunch time

I sat at my normal seat alone before someone put down the food and sat down in front of me. I looked up and saw him again!!

The new guy.

Don't tell me he already falls in love with me or something.

Can’t he leave me alone!!

“can I join you?” he said and smiled.

No, I want you to leave me alone but that words never come out and I find my head nodding instead.

, what is wrong with me?

“Thank” he said and still keep on smiling.

I feel something warm inside me seeing his smile.

I stared at him when he starts eating his food.

Suddenly, he looked up and I quickly turn my head away. I heard he chuckled

“what?” I said awkwardly after being caught staring. Stupid me.

He grined.

“you have something on your face ” He said

“really?? where??” I said and wiped my face randomly.

I'm so random today.

“Wrong spot, let me wipe it off for you” he said and took some tissue to wiped my cheek

 

I was stunned by his action.

“Done!!” he said, smiling before starting to eat again.

“hey, what’s wrong?” he said and waved his hand in front of me.

“oh.. er... nothing, I think I got to go now” I said and ran off

 

What is wrong with me??? There is a werid warm fluffy feeling!

It’s just our first meeting!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

WOW 15 subbie~~~Thank guys for reading and like my story~~~ ^_^

yachiru567: Yeah first comment!!! thank you so much!!!

imjinahNana:  really?? hehehehe Keep on reading it if you wanna know~~ *Wink*

MinkiReaction: Update!!!!!!!

loveghost: Thank you~~ it's update now!!! I love minren too!!!!

 

 

Thank guys for reading and comment!!! hope u enjoy this chapter!!! *bow*