Practice Makes Perfect

Wanted: Perfect Husband

Heyyy!!! I'm just here to inform you that I will be updating EVERY ONCE A WEEK. i will give 1 week buffer for people to read and cooment and subscribe and then i'll post after one week. EXACTLY ONE WEEK. but if im so eager, it may be a day or two earlier. :) or if i get more comments, like say, 15? i might update wayy faster! :DD so keep commenting yea? im also starting to not become a silent reader coz i knw how happy it feels like to get comments. :D so.. happy reading! :DD <3

***************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

We were watching a romantic drama when the main characters started kissing passionately. Suddenly I felt so uncomfortable. Junhyung seemed to be relaxed about it though. Duh. Why wouldn’t he be? That’s when he spoke.

“So erm.. you..really… haven’t… kissed anyone… yet? Well except for just now,” he said innocently. He sounded really sincere. I turned to him and he was looking at me. I nodded.

His face started to change. Suddenly, he burst out laughing. Great. “HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh my god Hyuna. Seriously, it cracks me up EVERYTIME.” He said in between the laughs, wiping away his tears.

“Shut up you pabo!” I shouted and keep on punching his arm. He doesn’t have much muscle so I bet it hurts. A LOT.

He rubbed his arm constantly trying to get rid of the pain. “I wonder who gets to marry you in the end. He is so ‘lucky’.” He said sarcastically, making quotation marks in mid-air when he said ‘lucky’.

He stared at my fierce, death glaring, face. “Want to practise?” he winked.

“Practise??? What do you think this is? Maths?” my eyes widened.

“I mean I can’t teach you. So might as well you practise. Who knows…. You meet your perfect match, and when he finds out that you’re a bad kisser, zoooom! He’ll run away.” He said, chuckling.

“Pfft! What guy would leave a girl just because she’s bad at kissing?”

“Err… a real one? Tch.” he said matter-of-factly.

I rolled my eyes away from him.

“So offer accepted?” he asked, titling his head towards me.

“Why do you even want to help anyway?” I asked, uninterested.

“So that you’ll get married faster and I don’t have to go through a day like this anymore, entertaining you.” He laughed.

I glared at him from the side. He smiled innocently. “Fine.”

“Hey! You should be lucky I’m giving you practice lessons for free! I don’t give that often okay.” He said, turning his sitting position to face me better. I turned my whole body facing him also.

“So what now?”

“Just follow my lead.” He said, leaning closer to me.

“But-“ too late. His lips met mine and he placed his hand on the right side of my cheek. I shut my eyes immediately.

His lips were soft and tender. He moved a little to the side, opening his mouth slightly. My mouth was still shut. I think I should open them also. So I open them slightly and shockingly, his tongue started travelling into my mouth. He kissed deeper and his other hand travelled to my waist, pulling me closer to him. It was slow and sweet. He brought his body down on the sofa along with mine until I lay flat on my back.

He was already on top of me, kissing me. I find myself hard to breathe now but I didn’t want it to end. He started kissing faster, moving his head side to side, trying every angle with his tongue in my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. There was barely any gap between us. My mouth opened and closed on its own, following Junhyung’s lead. I never felt this passionate before……….

“Omo! Unnie!”

“Hyung!”

We broke the kiss at the same time and looked up, towards the source of the voices. We breathed in and out rapidly as if we just ran a few kilometres.

Both Hyerin and Yoseob stood infront of the opened door, staring at us with wide eyes.

I turned my head towards Junhyung that was on top of me. He was still looking at them. I gathered all my strength and pushed Junhyung away from me. He landed at the other side of the sofa and looked at me. I sat up and I saw him his lips, wiping slightly the corners of his mouth. He just smiled.

I blushed a thousand shades of red and didn’t dare to look at him. I turned to Hyerin and Yoseob. “Oh Hyerin-ah. You’re b-back? Let’s go home!” I said, pretending as if nothing happened. I walked straight to the door, pulling Hyerin with me.

“Oh! Yoseob oppa I’ll call you later! Annyeong! Annyeong Junhyung oppa!” she shouted, waving back at them.

Aish.. why did it have to turn out like this? What happen if Hyerin and Yoseob didn’t interrupt us? Would we be in the bedroom right now? Aish! What are you thinking Hyuna! That was just PRACTISE. No feelings whatsoever. Right. Get your mind right. You are looking for Mr Perfect. Not Mr I-don’t-care-what-you-think-of-me.

 

 

We got back home and the journey back home was quiet. Okay not really. Hyerin was asking all this nonsensical questions and I didn’t even bother to answer any of them. So we didn’t talk. Only her.

I slumped back on my sofa in the living room, switching on the television. Just then Hyerin came tagging along. Again bombarding me with questions. I just answered all of them simply in my head.

“Yah unnie! Why are the two of you kissing?” Practise.

“Are you falling for Junhyung already?” Of course not!

“Is he your Mr Perfect?” Never.

“How long have the two of you been kissing?” Do you think I have a stopwatch with me??

She stopped for awhile. Then she continued.

“How was the kiss? Is he a good kisser?” The kiss was so breathless Hyerin! Good kisser? Nah.. a great kisser!

I just kept my pokerface on and kept on switching the channels.

“Unnie! Answer me pleasseee!!” Hyerin begged. I already did. Just that you can’t hear them.

She pouted. Nope. Ain’t gonna work on me. I’ve lived all my life with you Hyerin. Surely you can do better?

“Fine… I’m going to call Yoseob oppa,” she said and left the living room.

Nawwwhh… giving up already? That was fast. I almost felt like giving in. But since you’re not desperate enough to know, I’ll just keep it to myself. It’s good actually. So I won’t get to brag about Junhyung’s kissing skills. Its just a practice Hyuna. Just practice.