38

Wanted: Perfect Husband

Hey surprise! This update is because of some personal reasons. Lucky for you my lovely readers! <3 keke ^^

 

 

“Jinja??” he asked wide eyed.

“Why are you so shocked?? Do you think I’m some loner that has never experienced relationships before??” I was quite frustrated with his reaction.

“Ahni.. I was just surprised that you’ve had 5 boyfriends but none of them had kissed you before,” he said, taking a spoon of his soup into his mouth. I didn’t know what to say so I just kept quiet; hoping he won’t find out that it was a lie.

“So did they dumped you or you dumped them?” he asked.

“I dumped them. All of them,” I said. Sounds impressive Hyuna.

“Waeyo?”

“Er..Um.. They are all... “ I stuttered. No no! you shouldn’t have stuttered!

“Not perfect?” he continued.

“Eh?”

“So you’ve always wanted a perfect boyfriend eversince you were young?” he asked.

“Aniyo! Can you stop giving me the hints that wanting a perfect husband is bad?” I said irritated.

“Its not bad. It just won’t happen,” he said, smiling. I looked down and pouted slightly.

“Hyuna-ah..” he said softly, placing his hand over my hand on the table.

“Stop searching with your eyes and start searching with your heart. And I’m sure, you’ll find him,” he said gently. I looked up slowly, meeting his eyes. He gave me a warm smile. I smiled at him and nodded although my mind is thinking otherwise. I can’t follow my heart. Coz my heart will say its you.

We finished our maincourse and now for the sushi. A Japanese meal will not be complete without sushi. Junhyung started feeding me with his chopstick to ease the previously tensed atmosphere and I fed him back since he wasn’t eating any. I accidentally took too much wasabi on his sushi that he started tearing up, gulping glasses of water. I kept apologizing but I couldn’t help but laughed looking at his panicked face.

 

“I’m so so sorry again about just now,” I said as we walked out of the restaurant. He narrowed his eyes at me.

“And you can still laugh!” I giggled somemore and he pouted, sulking like a little kid.

“Aishh Jun.. Don’t be like this..” I hugged his waist from the side, looking up at him.

“Forgive me ne? Pwetty pwease?” I used a little aegyo that made him smile instantly.

“Arasso.. But you have to treat me to ice cream!” he said. I nodded delightedly. As I let go of his waist, he casually placed his arm around me and continued to walk, smiling to himself.

After getting his ice cream he walked around like a happy child. We stopped walking for awhile to sit by a bench, looking at all the people who are shopping. I was texting my mum that was busy asking about my so called date when suddenly I felt Junhyung grip by wrist to pull it towards him.

Without hesitating, he my fingers that were holding my already melting ice cream cone. I stared at him and he my fingers clean. He looked at me and smiled.

“I didn’t have any handkerchief,” he said. With a pokerface I pointed to the tissue that was sticking out from his hoodie’s pocket.

“One ice cream not enough for you Jun?” I chuckled. He looked away, puffing his cheeks out. Wait- is he.. blushing? Yong Junhyung is blushing??

“Let’s take a selca!” he said randomly and I just agreed. Although his face can’t be seen clearly in the picture, its our first picture together. And I’m happy about it.

We went around the shopping mall, mostly window shopping and we tried out some clothes, well I did. I didn’t buy anything expensive since I didn’t bring much money. I just made mental notes here and there whenever I see clothes that I wanted. Like this peach flowery dress that cost almost half of my monthly salary.

“What you’re looking at?” Junhyung asked as he got behind me.

“Isn’t it nice?” I asked, beaming at the dress I was holding. He nodded, almost as if judging the dress. But he smiled so I guess he think its nice too.

“Do you like it?” he asked.

“Nah..” I said, putting the dress back on the rack. I walked away to look at other clothes.

 

Junhyung’s pov

I was left clueless as she just walked away after I swear I saw her staring at that dress for almost the whole time we were in the boutique. I was planning to buy for her but she said she didn’t like it. A salesgirl went to me and I almost thought she recognized me.

“You should buy that for your girlfriend sir,” she said politely. I was quite surprised that she could tell what I was thinking. And by girlfriend, I know she was talking about Hyuna.

“But she said she didn’t like it. She said it was nice though. Aishh..” I’m confusing myself. Great.

She chuckled. “That means she want you to buy it for her. That’s a hint if you don’t know.”

“Why would she say she don’t like it if she want it?” I said blurly.

She looked at me giving me the are-you-serious look. “That’s ladies way of saying that she want it sir.”

“Really?” Gosh girls are complicated. She just sighed and nodded.

I glanced at Hyuna who was busy looking at other things around the shop. “Pack it for me please,” I said softly, giving her a smile. She smiled and nodded, taking the dress to the cashier.

She placed it neatly in a silver box with a ribbon infront since it is quite a high class type of boutique. I was about to take out my wallet to pay for it when Hyuna came behind me.

“Jun? What are you buying?” she asked, looking over my shoulders.

I almost jumped out of my skin when she tapped me from behind.

“Oh err nothing. I’m not buying anything. I was just asking the cashier.. er.. what time this mall closes,” I said.

She arched an eyebrow, not believing what I said. She looked at the girl at the cashier to confirm and the girl nodded with a smile.

“Ohhkayy… Shall we go?” she said. I sighed with relief on the inside, glad that she bought it. I nodded and walked her out of the boutique. I turned secretly to the cashier, giving her the sign that I would be back. She just smiled and gave me a thumbs-up.

 

“I want to go to the ladies for awhile,” she said.

I nodded. “Arasso. I’ll wait here,” I said. She smiled and went into the ladies. After making sure that she was really inside already, I ran to the boutique to make my payment and take the dress. Luckily the paper bag where I bought the owl plushy just now was big enough to fit the box. Since the paper bag was covered, Hyuna wouldn’t see what was inside. I rushed back to the place where I said I’d wait for her just in time and she walked out.

“Why are you panting?” she asked concerned.

“No I’m not. I’m breathing normally. See?” I said and took deep breaths, calming my heartrate at the same time.

“You’re weird today,” she said, laughing at me. Passed again!

I just grinned at her and we started walking again.

 

Hyuna’s POV

Time flies fast when you’re having fun. It was already evening and we were eating at some fast food place to have our dinner.

“Wanna try something daring?” he asked after we finished talking about random things like how do we make our bed.

“What?” He took out a permanent marker from his pocket and wriggled his eyebrows, smirking.

“When did you buy that? And what’s with you and markers?” I said.

“Just now. And I like markers because they can make fake tattoos,” he said, smiling widely.

“So what do you have in mind?” I asked.

“It’s a surprise. But you have to agree that you dare to do it,” he said.

“But I don’t even know what you’re going to do!” I retorted.

“That’s the surprise part! How ‘bout it?” he said. This is crazy. But quite exciting. Why not?

“You’re crazy Junhyung,” I said shaking my head.

“Okay I’ll just tell you a little bit. I’m going to write something on your hand and do the same for mine. Okay?” he said.

“But that’s permanent!”

“Exactly!” he smiled excitedly.

Slowly I gave him my right hand, agreeing with his dare. “Assa!” he cheered. He sat beside me but I couldn’t see what he was writing. All I could see was his focused face, writing on my wrist as I felt it.

After he was done, he blew on my wrist to let it dry and smiled at his work. I looked at my wrist while he wrote on his own hand. It was a shaded heart-shape with the numbers 150911. I tried to figure out the meaning of the numbers myself since he was so focused with his wrist.

“Today’s date?” I asked him.

He looked up and nodding cheerfully, smiling widely. I chuckled and shook my head. He showed me his wrist that has the same thing as my wrist that he had drawn.

“Remember this date arasso?” he said and gave me a peck on my cheek.

 

 

I actually tried it on my own hand to see how it looks like. keke^^ but not permanent of coz..

tumblr_ma1l1d6SGs1qkruj2o1_400.jpg

 

SUBSCRIBE && COMMENT!! <333

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!