32

Wanted: Perfect Husband

A special update because tomorrow is my festive day! For my readers who is celebrating Hari Raya, SELAMAT HARI RAYA! :D

 

 I felt someone tapping on my hand softly. “Noona.. noona wake up..” I opened my eyes and saw Yoseob infront of me.

“Oh Yoseob-ah..” I was about to sit up when I remembered Junhyung was sleeping in my arms.

“Noona, do you want to eat? I’ve bought food outside. You haven’t eat since just now,” Yoseob said. I nodded my head and told him that I’ll wake Junhyung up also. He went to the kitchen to get the packed foods while I wake Junhyung up.

I looked down on me and saw Junhyung’s bruised face. I sighed. I thought it was just a bad dream. Evidently its not. Slowly, I tapped his arm, careful enough not to hit him too hard.

“Junhyung.. wake up.. Jun..” He fluttered his eyes open and looked at me with his small eyes. He frowned slightly, feeling the sting again on his back and the bruise on his face. “Do you want to eat? Yoseob bought food,” I said. He nodded lightly and started getting up. I helped him to sit up since he was having difficulties. I held on his shirt that was rolled up at the back so that it won’t touch the caning marks.

“Do you want to remove your shirt?” I asked as he sat up.

“Okay,” he said. His voice was soft and husky. Maybe its the effect of not talking for hours. I took off his shirt for him carefully and place it beside him. I was about to walk to the kitchen when he held my hand weakly. I turned, raising my eyebrows slightly.

“Why are you here?” he asked.

“You don’t want me to be here? Fine I’ll leave.” I let go of his hand and wanted to walk away but he grabbed my hand again.

“No don’t leave.” I looked at him. He sighed. “I just… don’t want to misunderstand your intention of being here. Are you still angry?” he said, looking up at me with pleading eyes.

“No... Maybe?” I said. He raised his eyebrows as if to ask which one is my answer. I sighed and sat down beside him. His hand was still holding on mine, not intending to let go.

“You hurt me… the last time we saw each other. And now you’re hurt. So we’re even,” I said giving him a small smile. He chuckled softly and nodded.

“So do you want me to stay?” I asked. He nodded happily. I just smiled looking at him being an excited kid.

“I’ll go and take your food then.” I walked to the kitchen and saw that Yoseob was actually looking at us just now. He quickly looked away the moment I saw him. He busied himself with the packets of food, opening them and looking for the utensils.

“Here noona. This is hyung’s and this is yours,” he said, handing me two boxes of Chinese food.

“You’re not eating?” I asked.

“I’m eating in my room. My project still needs some work to be done,” he said with a smile. Oh god! I totally forgot about their project! What about Hyerin’s??

Seeing my shocked face, Yoseob chuckled. “Its okay noona. I’ve sent Hyerin’s project to her. It’s the least I can do for you after you had taken care of hyung,” he said.

I sighed in relief. “Thank you Yoseob-ah. But I didn’t really take care of him. He just slept.”

“Like Jaehyun hyung said, if you weren’t here, I wouldn’t have a clue of what to do.” He smiled and went up to his room. I took the boxes to the living room and sat beside Junhyung. I opened both of the boxes and took some noodles with the chopsticks and brought it near to Junhyung’s mouth. He ate it obediently but winced a little when he was chewing it.

“Does your mouth still hurts?” I asked concerned. The big bruise right beside his lips shows it all. He pouted slightly and nodded. I thought for awhile.

I turned and smiled at him. “Close your eyes.” He showed me a confused expression.

“Just do it. I’ll help to ease the pain away,” I chuckled at my own words. He closed his eyes suspiciously. I placed the box on the table and moved closer to him. I’ve never done this before. You can do it Hyuna.

I leaned in and placed a soft kiss on the bruise. I pulled away slightly and his eyes opened slowly. I was about to move away when he held my hand and pulled me towards him. He kissed my lips deeply despite his bruises. I just went along as I was afraid I might hurt his lips.

He held the back of my neck and his tongue entered my mouth. Bruise or no bruise, his kiss was still the same. I linked my arms around his neck for support. He finally broke the kiss but went to ravish my neck afterwards. He kept , and kissing, making me moan softly near his ear. I was high in pleasure that I didn’t realise where my hands were going.

“Ah!” He pulled away from my neck abruptly. He bit his lips, looking at me as if trying to control the pain. And then I realised what I did. I accidentally touched his wound on his back. It wasn’t really a touch. More like sliding my hand over it, not making it any less painful.

“Mianhe..” I said apologetically.

“Its okay… I shouldn’t have pleasured you that much,” he said, smirking. Even when he’s injured he still can tease me. That’s Yong Junhyung for you. I rolled my eyes and took the box of food.

Now can you eat?” I said. He just smiled. I looked into the box, picking up the noodles while trying to contain my smile.

His hand ran over my neck gently. I looked at him. “What is it?”

“There’s a mark.” He smiled cheekily. My mouth hung opened, squinting my eyes at him.

“I can’t believe you! Can’t you at least control yourself?” I said in disbelief.

“I missed you Hyuna.”

My looked softened a little and looked into the box. I took the noodles on the chopsticks and brought it to his mouth. “Eat.”

He just chuckled but ate the noodles. After he had finished his food, I opened my own box and wanted to eat when Junhyung took the box away from me.

“Hey! You’ve had yours already!” I retorted. He chuckled and took a spoonful or rice from the box. “Now you eat,” he said as he brought the spoon to my mouth. I chuckled when I realised what he wanted to do. I took in the rice and chewed silently.

 

 

SUBCRIBE && COMMENT! <33