29

Wanted: Perfect Husband

 

“Hyung?” Yoseob said, raising his eyebrows.

“Oh Yoseob-ah.. You’re back? Go and shower quickly. You'll catch a cold,” Junhyung answered casually and carried me to the room as if nothing awkward just happened. I tried to hold in my laughter seeing Junhyung’s poker face on when our dongsaengs are clearly in shocked.

He closed the door with his back and put my down on my feet. Both of us burst out laughing after holding it in for so long. I don’t know why, but both of us just found it so amusing.

“They always walk in on us at the most awkward moments…” Junhyung said. Our laughter faded and we went to search for our clothes to sleep in. He walked to the cupboard and I sat on the bed, waiting for him.

I unconsciously stared at his back, flexing as he put on his shirt. Damn he looks hot.

He turned and I walked to the cupboard to take my clothes. As I was looking through, choosing what to wear for the night, Junhyung spoke.

“I just took seconds to change and you haven’t even choose what to wear!” he remarked.

I turned to him, glaring. “Well excuuusee me. You have no bra to change to. You’ve change into a new pair of boxers and shorts in the bathroom. All you need to do is to put on a shirt! Of course it takes seconds!” I said.

He chuckled. “I didn’t say you can’t change in the bathroom..”

“How do you expect me to change when you’re staring at me the whole time!” I turned back to the hanged clothes in frustration.

“You know you should eat more,” he said suddenly. I rolled my eyes, expecting him to comment on my body just like how my previous date commenting on my bad skin.

“Wae??” I said irritated, not even turning to look at him.

“So you’ll get fatter and I won’t be tempted to look at your beautiful body.” I remained silent. I failed to keep myself from smiling. I tried to pout to cover my smile, in case he could see it from behind. I heard him chuckle when he get no response from me.

I chose a white oversized tee and a pair of tights to sleep with. With my towel still covering me, I slipped the tee over my head. I felt the towel dropping off and I shrieked slighty. I quickly took the towel from the floor, throwing my tee back into the cupboard. I covered my body quickly and glanced at Junhyung over my shoulder. He was focusing on his handphone. I sighed. Lucky he didn’t see my body from behind.

I quickly wore my tee and tights and closed the cupboard. I walked to the bed and sat on the chair infront of the dresser to look at the mirror, which was just beside Junhyung. And he was sitting at the edge of the bed so he was facing my side.

“You have a cute ,” Junhyung said suddenly, smiling as he look at his phone. My eyes widened as I was combing my hair. I turned to him immediately.

“Yah! How can you look at me when I was changing!” I punched his arm. He laughed as he shield himself from my punches.

“You shrieked and I thought something bad happened! So I turned! How should I know that your towel dropped!” he defended himself. I squint my eyes at him.

“What? Its not like I said you have a big .. I said it was cute,” he said, grinning. Although I like his cute compliment, I acted as if I didn’t like it and turned back to the mirror.

“I didn’t give you permission to look at my Junhyung,” I said.

“I need permission??” he asked shocked.

“Of course!” I widened my eyes, emphasizing my point.

“So if you give me the permission, I can look at you anytime?” he smirked.

“You ert!” I smacked him hard and he just laughed.

The whole time I was applying some cream on my face and combing my hair, Junhyung just looked at me by the side. I should feel uncomfortable, but I didn’t. I like being looked at dreamily like that. But not in a weird way of course.

“Hey what’s that?” he said, looking at my elbow. I lifted my arm and saw that there was a little bruise on my elbow.

“Oh its nothing. I accidentally hit my arm on the rock at the waterfall just now,” I said.

“You should put hot water on it,” he said, still looking at the bruise.

“Hot water??!”

“So that there’s no blood clot Hyuna..” he said calmly.

“Ohh…” I nodded.

“Wait here,” he said as he stood up and walk out of the room. I sat on the bed, leaning on the headboard, waiting for him to come back. He returned with a bowl of water, which I assume is hot, and a small towel. He sat beside me and dipped the towel in the water and wring the water out. He reached out for my hand but I pulled it back. He raised his eyebrows as he looked at me. I stared at him innocently, feeling scared. Scared of the pain. Scared of the heat.

“Its not that hot. Trust me,” he said. I shook my head, pouting slightly. He bit his lower lip and sighed. He casually placed the wet towel on his own arm.

“See? I didn’t burn my arm right? Its just slightly warm.”

He tried to reach out my arm again and this time I let him. He pulled my arm so gently that it was unlike him. He carefully placed the towel on the bruise and pressed it slowly. I winced a little feeling the slight pain. He looked at me with full concern. I nodded, telling him to go on.

After a few minutes, he was done. “Hopefully it will get better soon. Sleep now Hyuna-yah.. We’ll be going home tomorrow morning,” he said smiling. I smiled back, nodding my head.

“Thanks Junhyung..” I said. He smiled and walked out of the room.

 

When he got back into the room, I was already lying on the bed but I couldn’t sleep.

“Not asleep yet?” he said as he closed the door behind him.

“Waiting for me?” he smiled cheekily as he lay beside me. I rolled my eyes, smiling.

“I can’t sleep…”

“Hmm.. Then what shall I do to make you sleep…” he said, staring at the ceiling, with his thinking face on. I chuckled and waited for him to think of something.

“Shall I tire you to sleep?” he said as he looked at me seductively.

“Junhyung!!” I smacked his chest and pushed his head to the side. I know exactly what you meant by that Yong Junhyung..

He just laughed. “Then what do you have in mind? Count sheep?” he said.

“I’ll just close my eyes and wait until I fall asleep,” I said.

“Arasso.. That’s boring but... okay..” he said. He turned off the bedside lamp and the room was pitching dark with only the moonlight as the source of light in the room. I could barely see him but I know he was facing me as I felt his hot breath infront of my face.

I couldn’t tell if his eyes were open or close. He was quiet so I assume he’s asleep. I closed my eyes, waiting for the time I fall asleep.

Suddenly I felt my chin being lifted slightly and a pair of plump lips met mine softly. I know it was Junhyung. Who else would it be? The only difference was that his kiss wasn’t as deep as it used to be. It was just a light peck on the lips and he pulled away. I felt empty and weird without anything to hug when I sleep. Usually I would have my bolster and last night Junhyung was hugging me so I didn’t feel empty. With some hesitation, I moved closer to him, closing the gap between us and wrapped my arms around his waist, snuggling my head to his chest. I didn’t feel any immediate reaction from him but slowly, he hugged me back, resting his chin on my head. I just smiled and drifted to dreamland.

 

 

Hello! So its Friday night and my crraazzzyyy updates starts now! :D Thank you for waiting patiently. :))

 

SUBSCRIBE && COMMENT!! <333