Waterfall

Wanted: Perfect Husband

 

Erm..

Suddenly I heard the door opened and I felt Junhyung sitting up slightly, holding the side of my head carefully.

“Hyung!“ I heard Yoseob’s voice. Before he could continue, Junhyung shushed him, telling him that I was still ‘asleep’.

“Hyung, do you want to follow us to the waterfall? Me and Hyerin are going there!” Yoseob said in a softer tone.

“Yeah sure. I’ll wake her up. Don’t go without us Yoseob-ah. I forgot the way there,” Junhyung replied softly. After awhile I heard the door closed.

I felt my cheek being tapped lightly, caressing it at the same time. Of course its none other than Junhyung’s hand. He called my name softly and telling me to wake up. Okay acting time.

I pretended to flutter my eyes open like how they always do in movies. I rubbed my eyes slowly and squinted my eyes as I looked up at him.

“Morning~” he sang, smiling at me. Now that I have a feeling what Yoseob said was true, how am I suppose to act around him? Show that I know? But what do I know? Its not like he confessed. Who knows it might be nothing afterall.

“Oh morning. You’re awake already?” I asked. He nodded.

“Come on. We’re going to the waterfall with Hyerin and Yoseob. Gaja!” he said cheerfully and pushed my body gently to sitting position as he got off the bed. He pulled me up and went to the cupboard to find his towel. I did the same. We just wore a simple t-shirt and shorts to walk there. Soon we’re off to the waterfall. I didn’t even know the woods have a waterfall.

 

When we reached the place, we place our towels on the dry rocks by the side and started stripping. I thought of just wearing my t-shirt to go into the water as I don’t feel comfortable exposing myself in a bikini infront of Junhyung. But when I thought about it, it’d be quite cold for me to walk back with drenched clothes so I just took them off.

I looked around, feeling cautious and saw Junhyung stripping his shirt off, leaving only his Bermudas on. My mind went back to the first time I saw him shirtless. As my mind wandered off, my eyes traced his fine abs that can never be seen under those baggy shirts he always wore.

“Like what you see?” he commented. I snapped back to reality when I realized I was caught. I looked at him and he was smirking. I just rolled my eyes and looked away, pretending that I was annoyed.

 

“Baby hold on to my hand. The rocks are very slippery inside,” Yoseob said to Hyerin as we were stepping into the lake part of the waterfall. The waterfall looks amazing and the sound of gushing waters really represents nature. The water is also very clear and unpolluted.

Junhyung and I were just looking at the couple walking in as Yoseob guided Hyerin carefully. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned. Junhyung looked at me as he extended his hand slightly towards me, offering me like what Yoseob did a few seconds ago. I raised an eyebrow, looking at him.

“Thanks but no thanks. I can walk in myself,” I said. I didn’t mean to be egoistic but I don’t want Junhyung to have the sense that I needed him. I don’t.

“Just push your ego Hyuna and take my hand. Its really slippery,” Junhyung warned me when I was about to step in.

I huffed out irritated. “If you know its slippery, what makes you think that I will fall and not you? Because you’re a guy?” I scoffed.

“Is this you still getting mad at me because of last night?” he asked suddenly.

“No. I’m just saying that I can walk into this lake without you guiding me,” I answered sternly. He just shook his head, looking at me.

I ignored him and started stepping into the water. It was quite deep and I didn’t want to accidentally slipped because I couldn’t step in deep enough. So I stepped on one of the big rock that is not very green of algae to use it like a stair. The algae-covered rocks are the normally slippery ones.

As I stepped on it, I felt my leg sliding of the rock and my body falling backwords. Oh no! I’m slipping! Help! Help!

I shouted from the shock that I was falling and I felt a strong grip around my arm and waist. I fell back on the body behind me and turn slightly. Junhyung caught me. Okay this is embarrassing.

“I told you so… Can’t you listen to me for once?” he said seriously. I don’t know what else to say since its obvious I’m in the wrong. I just pouted and looked away slightly. He chuckled and guided me into the water.

 

“The water is so cold!” Hyerin shrieked as all of us went under the waterfall and let the rapid water fall on our backs, massaging it at the same time. We were having a great time laughing and splashing each other with water when Junhyung suddenly went missing. I looked around but he was nowhere to be found.

“Yoseob-ah, where’s Junhyung?” I asked.

“Hyung? I’m not sure,” he shrugged simply. His cousin isn’t worried, why should I? Why am I anyway?

 

“Looking for me?” I heard a low voice right beside my ear and strong arms circling my bare waist, holding me close. My heart jumped for a second until I realized it was just Junhyung.

I clutched onto my chest, feeling my rapid heartbeat. It’s because of the shock. Not because of how close he is to me, I told myself.

“Where did you go?” I asked. Surprisingly, I didn’t really mind him hugging me from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder.

“Waeyo? You missed me already?” he chuckled.

“Nooo.. I just don’t want to be left alone facing these two lovebirds,” I said, nudging my head over to Hyerin and Yoseob. He laughed and snuggled his head closer to the crook of my neck.

“Lets go under the waterfall,” he said and walked to the waterfall while still hugging me closely. I just followed through. The water hit both of us, feeling the cool water surrounding our bodies. It complements the heat that Junhyung was giving me through his body.

“Noona! We’re going more to other side okay? Both of you seems to be needing some time alone anyway..” Yoseob and Hyerin chuckled and got away quickly before I could get back at them.

“These two….” I said under my breath. Junhyung had already let go of me and we’re now just enjoying the cold water.

“Hey you still haven’t told me about what happened with Bacon,” he said.

“Nothing much to be said though but here’s the story,” I started, remembering back to my horrible date.

 

Hey all! I thought of continuing with the date but I'm scared it might be too long. So this chapter turned out to be quite short. MAYBE i'll do a double update later. :)

 

SUBSRIBE & COMMENT! :D