Comfort

Wanted: Perfect Husband

 

"Hey.. What happened...? Tell me.." I said softly as Hyuna's sobs softened. I kept on wiping away her tears that never seemed to stop. Slowly she looked up at me.

"Its a fail. Its a fail again..." she said sadly. Deep inside I was seriously screaming with joy but seeing her in that state, I held my happiness to myself. I her back softly as she leaned on my chest.

"What's wrong with Bacon?" I asked, purposely not using his real name.

"Everything's wrong with him!" she blew up, throwing her hands in the air. She sat up.

"It's the first time I ever blew up on the first date you know! I didn't care anymore if anyone was watching. He is just so irritating!" she yelled. After her short explosion of frustration, she landed heavily on my chest again. I coughed slightly, feeling the impact.

She remained silent. "You can continue you know.." I said, on her hair.

She sighed. "Can I not tell you the story now? I really don't feel like it.." she said as she drew small circles on my chest with her finger.

"Okay.." I nodded.

"I'm tired Junhyung.. What if I'm never getting married? What if there is really no one for me?" she said, full of concern.

"I promise you, you will never end up alone. Trust me. There is someone out there that is fated to be with you. You just.... Haven't met him yet.." I said. My voice doesn't seem convincing. Partly because I refuse to belief that there is someone who is perfect for her other than myself. But then again, I’m not perfect.

"I really held my tears in on the way to your house you know. I didn't want people to see me crying. Everyone see me as a strong, confident woman. But I don't know why...seeing your face, I just.....let it out," she said.

I smiled to myself. It means she's comfortable with me. I like that feeling. I want to be always there for her.

"Tell you what. Why not..we go on a mini vacation? You know to relax, release you stress..." I said, tilting my head to look at her.

"Vacation? Where do you want to go? You just got back to Korea," she said.

"Yoseob's parents have this cottage somewhere in the preserved forest. I've been there once. The lake is pure, the forest is very calming,.." my voice drifted off, imagining the scenery.

"So do you wanna go?" I asked.

"Just the two of us? But its not your cottage.."

"Of course not. We'll ask Yoseob and Hyerin to come along. They are having a one week break right?"

"Okay! But make sure Yoseob's parents are okay with us being there," she said.

"They are rarely at home.. What more the cottage. But yea I'll make sure." i smiled.

 

 

I felt someone poking on my arm. I opened my eyes sleepily to see Yoseob's face right infront of me. I look down and saw that Hyuna was sleeping in my arms. I just realised that we both had fallen asleep while watching tv.

"Hyung, why are you sleeping here? Were you waiting for me? Mianhe.. I got some last minute meetings just now," he said apologetically. I glanced outside the window and saw that its already night time. I couldn't move as I was scared that I would wake Hyuna up.

"Its okay. I wasn't waiting for you. I just fell asleep," I said softly. Hyuna moved slightly and snuggled on my chest. I look at Yoseob and he look at me. He raised an eyebrow and smirked. I raised my eyebrows for a second as if saying, “Who’s your daddy?”

Yoseob chuckled and shook his head. “Are you going to send her home? Its late,” he said.

“I’ll ask her. If she’s too tired to go home, she can sleep with me,” I said. He smirked again. I got tired of his smirking and just rolled my eyes.

Yoseob stood up and walked up to his room. I look down at Hyuna and look at her sleeping face. She must be tired after her date. And crying makes you sleepy too. I don’t know why, it just do. I caressed her cheek softly with my thumb, calling out her name. She moved her head side to side and her eyes fluttered open. She looked at me with half-opened eyes.

“Hey..” I smiled. She returned my smile and looked around, still hugging me. She her dry lips as she rubbed her eyes.

“What time is it?” she asked. I glanced at the clock on the wall.

“It’s 8.30. Do you wanna go home?” I replied. Slowly she sat up and I did the same.

“Yeah I think I should. Sorry for sleeping here,” she looked at me apologetically.

“Nah its okay. I fell asleep too” I smiled.

“I’ll send you home. Its late,” I said, getting up to take my bike keys. I pulled her up and she stood up tiredly. She was still sleepy so she hugged me from behind, leaning on my back as I walked. I just smiled as I held onto her hands on my chest.

I sent her home and went home after seeing her safely inside her house. As I rode back home, I couldn’t help but think about the mini vacation. I’m finally going somewhere with her even though there is Yoseob and Hyerin. I just smile to myself.

 

I knocked on Yoseob’s door and I open the door slightly, peeking in.

“You’re not sleeping yet?” I asked as I walked into the room.

“Going to. I just finished showering,” he replied, drying his hair with a towel as he sat on his bed. I sat beside him and lay down, facing up.

“Yoseob-ah, you know the cottage that your parents’ have? The one in the preserved forest or something,” I said.

“You mean the woods?”

“Yeah woods, forest, whatever..” I said uninterested in the proper terms.

“Yeah what about it?” he asked.

“Do you think aunty and uncle will allow us to go there for a short mini vacation?” I said, propping myself up with my elbows.

“I don’t think they have any problem with that. I mean you’re my guardian anyway. They allow me to go anywhere as long as you’re around” He shot me a curious look.

“You want to go on a vacation? With me?” he looked unsure.

“Not only us. I was thinking maybe we can go with Hyuna and Hyerin. You and Hyerin need sometime together right? Besides, you’re having this one week break. Enjoy it man!” I said, smacking his back.

He was thinking about it when I saw a lopsided smile creeping out from his mouth. I bet he's thinking of Hyerin. As long as they don’t have , I’m okay with anything they want to do together.

“So I’m guessing you’re in?” I smirked.

“Of course! I’ll tell mum and dad,” he said, smiling widely. Oh yeah!

 

 

The four of us were already at the cottage and each of us was checking out the cottage. It was not really big but very cozy. All of it was made of wood and we could see the lake just outside.

Hyuna went to the rooms to check them out while the rest of us were in the resting area where the tv and dining table is.

“Junhyung!!!!!” Hyuna shouted. The three of us turned immediately and Hyuna stomped out of one of the rooms.

She was arching an eyebrow and glaring at me.

“What?” I asked.

“Don’t act like you don’t know!” she said, irritated. I smirked.

“Its either the bed or the couch baby~” I said.

“In your dreams! Hyerin! You’re sleeping with me!” she yelled, pointing at Hyerin.

“Unnie! Omma said I can sleep with Yoseob oppa!” she pouted, clinging on Yoseob’s arm.

“I’m NOT sleeping with him!” she shouted, pointing at me.

“Come on.. It’s not like we’ve not done it before..” I said coolly, walking into our room with my bagpack.

Hyerin look at Hyuna in shock with hanging open. “Unnie!”

“No Hyerin! Its not what it sounds like!” Hyuna tried to defend herself. I laughed to myself.

 

Hello!!! I'm freaking out right now coz I just realise I won't have time to update anymore! :( so i shall just end it here. thank you for reading guys... :'(

 

 

 

 

 

Keke.. JUST KIDDING! :DD But its true, i don;t have time to update anymore. I will try to make time but I'll just post the stroy. No "me talking" at the end. hehe. but continue to comment kay? :D Thank youuu~

 

~COMMENT && SUBSCRIBE~