Missing You

Wanted: Perfect Husband

 

We went down and my mother was preparing the food on the dining table. There were many kinds of food. Too many for just a lunch.

“Omma, why are there so many food?” I asked as we got to the table.

“Oh Hyuna! We have a guest. You didn’t tell me that Junhyung was your friend!” she replied cheerfully. We sat down across each other while my mother took somemore food out.

“You know Junhyung?” I asked curiously.

“Of course dear! Who wouldn’t know Yong Junhyung the worldwide popular artiste!” she answered almost immediately as if knowing what I wanted to ask. I looked at Junhyung and he was already smirking. Great. Even my own mother is his fan. I rolled my eyes and started spooning out some of the side dishes to put on my bowl of rice.

My mother came back with one last plate and she smiled at Junhyung. “Eat Junhyung. Don’t be shy. I would have cooked more if I knew you were coming.” He nodded and thanked her politely.

He took a bite of one of her side dishes. “This is delicious Mrs Kim! You’re a good cook,” Junhyung praised her.

She chuckled shyly. “Oh why thank you Junhyung. You’re such an angel,” she said, patting Junhyung’s back. Oh please..

“Hyuna, I’m going out for awhile to collect some things from the bakery. Stay home arasso? Hyerin doesn’t bring her key and she might come home anytime soon,” she said as she took her keys and walking to the door.

“Arasso..” I mumbled while chewing on my food. The door closed and we continued eating.

“So.. what have you been doing for the past few weeks when I’m gone?” Junhyung asked.

“Let me see… work, um.. work.. and.. work!” I smiled. He stopped eating.

“You mean you can’t even sleep and eat when I’m not around? Hyuna.. don’t torture yourself. I was just gone a few weeks..” he showed me a sympathetic look.

I arched an eyebrow. Gosh Junhyung… “Thank you for your unnecessary care and concern Yong Junhyung. Actually I didn’t eat and sleep because I was too damn happy that you’re not around with that cocky attitude of yours!” I smiled from ear to ear. He click his tongue, clearly unsatisfied with my response.

“So no dates?” he changed the topic while taking another spoon of rice. I chuckled. I won!

“I’ve turned down two dates Hyerin wanted to set me up with coz I was busy. But she managed to force me to go to the next one,” I said.

“When is it?” he asked.

“Tomorrow” I sipped my drink.

“Tomorrow??? And you can’t spare a day for me after I just came back from Japan??” he dropped his spoon and asked dramatically.

“THAT is why I can’t spent time with you today. I have to go out tomorrow so I need to complete most of my work today. You just came back from Japan right? Didn’t you have more than enough time to walk around and shop??” I asked.

“That’s Japan.. this is Korea. Different Hyuna,” he said bluntly.

“What is so different?” I tried asking. Although obviously there is a difference. But isn’t Korea his own homeland?

“There’s no you in Japan” he tilted his head slightly as he said it. He gave me a sweet smile that I bet could melt every girl in this planet.

How cheesy. But I still blushed slightly. I pretended to be annoyed by his words and rolled my eyes. I focused my attention to my food instead that seems to be more interesting right now.

I heard him chuckle. “You know I really miss you for real. You don’t seem to believe me though,” he mumbled as if he didn’t want me to hear.

The air was left hanging as we ate our lunch silently. Suddenly he broke the silence.

“So what’s his name?” he asked.

“Who’s name?”

“Your date.. for tomorrow,” he explained slowly.

“Baekhyun” I answered simply. I’m not really looking forward for it but I do hope it would be my last date.

He nodded. “It sounds like bacon.” I raised my eyebrow.

“Who knows that may be his favourite snack. Wait- is bacon a snack or a heavy food? Coz you know you can just eat bacon on its own, like a snack. But its not really a snack is it?” he said.

“Are we seriously talking about bacon?” He came out with the weirdest topics. He just laughed.

 

“I guess I’ll be going home then… since you’re busy..” he said sadly and pouted.

“Yes thank you very much,” I said happily as we stood by the door. He took out his hands from his pockets and walked closer to me, closing the gap.

“Do you really want me to go?” he whispered. I gulped slightly as he was dangerously close to me.

“Yes Junhyung. Go home~” I said confidently and pushed his body away from me slowly. He caught my wrists before I could retreat them back from his chest. My eyes widened slightly.

Slowly, he placed my arms on his shoulder and he moved closer. His mouth was closing into mine when he said softly, “Just a kiss.. before I go.”

His lips touched mine and his hands pulled me closer by my waist. His tongue roamed around in my mouth. Gosh I miss his taste. Just as I was about to get high by his kiss, the door opened suddenly.

 

“Omo Hyuna!”

 

We turned together towards the door and saw my mother standing by the door with some plastic bags. We were too shocked that we were just frozen.

“I’m so sorry! I didn’t see anything! I didn’t see anything!” she said hurriedly and walked in, covering her eyes with her hand. After she went into the kitchen, we broke free from each other and Junhyung chuckled.

“Its not funny Junhyung. If she asks me anything weird, you’re so gonna get it,” I glared at him.

“Ooohh I’m so scared~” he said, pretending to shudder. I punched him on the upper arm and he ran to the door before I could punch him more. He peeked from the door and smiled widely.

“See you later baby!” he said happily and shut the door as I was about to hit him again.

I turned to see my mother standing by the entrance of the kitchen, grinning.

“Don’t ask” I warned her and went up to my room.

 

Junhyung’s POV

I was in the living room, watching the same old shows on tv, drinking my coke when I heard a knock on the door. I walked lazily towards it and open the door. I saw Hyuna standing on the porch. She’s back from her date already?

I raised my eyebrows, expecting her to say something and not just stand there and look at me. Her face changed suddenly and the next thing I knew, she hugged me tightly and started bawling her eyes out.

“Yah Hyuna! What’s wrong? Are you okay?” I asked worriedly. I tried to lift her head up but she was hugging me too tightly that I couldn’t even lift her head from my chest.

“Junhyung~” she cried out my name. She bawled even louder and I was starting to panic.

“Okay okay let me close the door first..” I said but she wouldn’t let me go. Aish what’s wrong with her?

I closed the door carefully, bringing her in as she hugged me tightly. Her legs just followed me as I walked backwards towards the couch. I landed heavily and her grip loosened but she was still hugging me. I cupped her face and lifted her head up slowly to look her in the eye. Her eyes were already red and watery.

“What’s wrong..?” I asked as I wiped her tears with my thumb.

 

HIIIII!!!!!!!! I miss all of you!!! :'( My exams just ended so here's an update! YAY!!! :D Anyway, I've just opened a "request" shop so why don't you guys check it out? I would really love it if you guys support it! :D >>>Behind Those Words<<<<

 

COMMENT && SUBSCRIBE!!! <33