Realisation

Wanted: Perfect Husband

Heyyy!!! I'm feeling better now but still have constant coughs. Weirdly, its just like how i imagined Junhyung to be while he was sick. :O Anywayy... here's an update! :D

 

 

I heard a knock on the front door. As I open it, I was greeted by a smiling girl wearing a plain white tee with a denim skirt. Her curls were nicely done and she had straight bangs. It surprises me that I notice all this about her in just one look.

"Annyeong!" she said cheerfully.

"Oh annyeong. Can I know who you're looking for?" I asked politely.

"I'm Junhyung's close friend. I'm just stopping by since I heard that he's sick."

"Oh sure sure. He's in his room." I smiled and let her in. She seems very familiar. Where have I seen her before?

She was about to walk up the stairs when she turned around and face me. "Oh by the way, we've met before. At the zoo remember?" She smiled.  Right... But wait, didn't Junhyung said she was his date?

"Oh yeah. Now I remember! But didn't Junhyung say you were his date?" She just laughed.

"Yeah he likes to say that to trick people. We're childhood friends and many people always thought that we're a couple."

She went up to Junhyung's room and I followed behind. She closed the door behind her so I assume they may want some privacy. I was about to walk away from his room when I changed my mind.

Before the door could shut fully, I held it with my hand quietly, leaving a very small gap. This is wrong, eavesdropping over someone's conversation. But I couldn't help it. It's just so tempting to hear how Junhyung talk to his close friend. What's more, she's a girl.

 

Junhyung's POV

I was sleeping soundly when I hear footsteps into my room. Could it be Hyuna? I just kept my eyes closed, pretending to be sleeping. Suddenly I felt my cheeks being poked at. Aish this girl...

"Yah.. Can't you see I'm sick..?" i said with my eyes still closed. I slowly opened my eyes when I heard her giggle. She sat on a chair next to my bed and rested her elbows on my bed.

"Oh you were sleeping? I thought you were just resting your eyes.." She chuckled. I turned my head to face her. She looked at me while resting her head on her palms.

"Don't you have work? What are you doing here?" I asked, my voice still a little hoarse. I'm beginning to feel better but I'm still a little weak from the non stop coughing and vomiting. 

"Yeah. But I'm having lunch break now. How can I not see my poor boyfie when he's sick?" She pouted and pinched my cheeks. 

I just grinned. "So it seems like you have your own nurse.." She smiled.

"She's not a nurse Min.."

"Then why is she taking care of you?"

"Yoseob asked her help to take care of me since he has camp. She's very nice to take care of someone that had done her wrong.." I sighed.

"Done her wrong? What d’you mean?"

"She found out... You know.. My other identity." Her face was shocked. Well obviously.

"And she still takes care of you?!" Okay not respond I expected. I just nodded.

She sighed. "Why must you do that Jun.. What would you if she didn't find out? You know it has to end sooner or later."

"Once I succeeded in getting her attention, Joker will slowly fade away and she won't even notice it." She looked at me, still quite clueless.

"I want to get to know her better okay. But she already hated me from the start and everytime we talk we would bicker."

 

Hyuna’s POV

“I want to get to know her better okay. But she already hated me from the start and everytime we talk we would bicker." I heard Junhyung say.

I straightened my body and leaned on the wall beside the door. My mouth hanged open slightly. Was that why he lied? Because I hated him? But I didn’t... Junhyung I didn’t...

I felt a pang of guilt in my heart. Was it me that caused all this to happen and blaming it all on him without even reflecting on myself? I walked slowly to the kitchen to get some water.

As I sip on my cold ice water on the counter, I tried to think back of the things we’ve said to each other that may have brought to this whole messy situation. As if I was just being hit by my own phone, I suddenly remembered the conversations we had for the past few weeks or maybe months. I fished out my phone from my pocket and scrolled through my conversation with Joker- I mean Junhyung- No, its Joker. Aishhh!! This is so confusing!!

I stopped at the date when I was back at home from the date with Taecyeon and I couldn’t sleep.

From: Joker

Yeah I know him! Well not like friends. But he’s one of my favourite artist. I love his rap. Not that I’m a fanboy okay..

Huh! How thick skin of him to praise himself!I rolled my eyes. Now is not the time Hyuna.. I shook my head and continued scrolling.

From: Joker

Such a drastic change in topic. I don’t think you’re shallow. Sure you only accept people who are perfect. But that’s just you. People are different in their own ways. If everyone is the same, the world would be a boring place. I accept you for who you are but you won’t. So its better if I don’t reveal myself. :)

My heart beat faster seeing those words again. I accept you for who you are but you won’t.

I am shallow aren’t I.. I caused him to lie. I caused this whole mess because of my ‘Perfect’ checklist.

 

But no Junhyung, you got it wrong. I only want my husband to be perfect so that I can lead a perfect life. My friends are all not perfect. I regretted judging you in the first place. Why Hyuna? Why did you judge him? It’s not like he’s one of your candidates. Because of that, he thought that you only want to be friends with perfect people.

 

This misunderstanding is so confusing. I don’t really get it myself. But now I know that we are both at fault. He lied. I caused him to lie.

 

Meanwhile in Junhyung’s room

Junhyung’s POV

"I want to get to know her better okay. But she already hated me from the start and everytime we talk we would bicker."

She smirked. "Why would you want to know her better huh..." I smiled lopsidedly and she pushed my head to the side. Min knows me so well.

I turned back to her and took her hand, pulling her lightly. "Sleep with me Min-ah.." I whined. She chuckled and lay down beside me. I put my arm around her as she lays her head on my shoulder. I rested my head on top of her head.

"So what are you going to do about it?" she asked.

"She said she don't want to see me anymore after Yoseob get back..." I said sadly and pouted. Min is the only person I can really be comfortable with. Whining, pouting, failed aegyo, all Min had witnessed.

"Aish.. Women are like that Jun.. You have to know how to soothe her heart when you already caused the fire in it." I just sighed. I've made up my mind. I would apologise, explain, whatever it takes to earn her forgiveness after I got better. Min looked at her watch and started getting off my shoulder slowly.

"I have to go now Junnie. You get some rest ok?" she smiled.  

I pouted. "Now..? Yah.. stay for awhile...." I said, trying to pull her back.

"I have work man.. Unless you can talk to my boss, then I won't be staying. Besides, you have your nurse right. I won't want to see anything I shouldn't see..." she stuck out her tongue at me. 

"C’mon... I won't have the energy!" 

"What are you thinking about... I'm saying I don't want to see you vomiting." She shrugged.

I squint my eyes at her. "You're very lucky I'm sick right now. If not, I would have tickled you to death already."  She chuckled. She touched my forehead to remove my fringe from my eyes.

"Oh! You're having fever too? Aishh Junhyung.." I pouted and nodded sadly. 

"Okay I'll be going now. Take care!" After that, she leaned forward and kissed my lips. My eyes widened as I was caught off guard. It was a normal thing for us actually. I don't blame people for seeing us like a couple. 

Seeing that it wasn't just a peck, I closed my eyes and held the back of her head and deepened the kiss. We eventually break the kiss and she just smiled.

"Yah.. I'm having fever. What if you get sick?" 

"Nah.." she said simply. And there she goes... out of my room.

Hyuna’s POV

I saw Min walking down the stairs while I was gulping down my fifth glass of water. Oh . I didn’t even offer her a drink and here I am, drinking five glasses of water.

I rushed to her before she could reach the door before me. As I stood infront of her, she jumped a little.

“You’re going home already?” I asked, trying hard not to pant.

She smiled politely and nodded. “Yeah. It was just my lunchtime. By the way, thank you so much for taking care of Junhyung. He said you were very caring and gentle towards him.”

Oh? He said that? I swear I remember pushing him down on the toilet seat to make him sit and other things too.

I just smiled. Don’t wanna reject a compliment right? “Its fine. I’m sure you would do a much better job than me if you had the time since you’re closer to him.”

She waved me goodbye and went off. Time to see Junhyung.

 

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

 

*hiccup*

ISNT HE CUTE???? HAHAHAHA! its the first time i saw him getting hiccups! :P

 

I hope Hyuna and Junhyung have a collaboration together again. - ANON

AND THISSSS ^^^^^ AGREE 1000000 TIMESSS!!

tumblr_m4ifzzdcUE1qk5xy9o1_400.gif

CAN YOU STOP BEING CUTE??????

ok thats all for now. hehe.. sorry was bored. :P

<3If there's any mistakes in spelling, grammar, noun, verb, adjectives, whatsoever, i'll edit later coz i didnt have the time to re-read.<3

 

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!