Sick

Wanted: Perfect Husband

Hey all.. I'm actually recovering from my high fever and also trying to keep up with school. 'Lucky' for me that next week is holidays but I still have school as per normal.. :( Anyway, I hope this update can last for about a week? Coz I really cant update that often anymore. I hope you enjoy this! ^^.....................

 

 

 

I stayed in his room just in case he needed something. I hate the fact that I have to be in the same room as him when I clearly don't wish to see his face anymore. I still have to endure for another 5 days. 

I was watching tv and he was sleeping. He had been sleeping for hours. I'm starting to think that he purposely pretended to be asleep so he doesn’t have to see my angry face. 

My stomach grumbled. Man.. I’m hungry already. I glanced at Junhyung's sleeping figure. Isn't he hungry? 

 

I walked to his side and wake him up. He blinked a few times as he open his eyes. I sat on the bed and helped him to sit up, leaning against the headboard. I took a spoonful of the fish soup and brought it to his mouth. He jerked his head back slightly, not opening his mouth. He just looked at me like a child.

"Yah! Beggars can't be choosers! Just eat this so you can take your medicine."

I was about to shove the spoon into his mouth when he caught my wrist on time to stop me. I'm seriously getting irritated. You better eat Yong Junhyung, or else I’m going to make you starve for these 5 days.

"I'm allergic to fish.." he said softly, looking at me with pitiful eyes.

"Tch. Do you think I'd buy that? Just admit that you don't eat fish. You're sick so don't complain." He shook his head and pointed to the drawer beside the bed.

"What?" I asked cluelessly. He just pointed again and I opened the drawer. Inside, I saw a white pill bottle with some inscriptions pasted on it. I read it carefully. Oh god. He really is allergic to fish. He could have died if he didn't stop me! I placed the bottle back in the drawer and messed up my hair. 

"Aisshh!!! Then what can you eat??" I frowned at him. He just looked at me with those puppy dog eyes. 

Finally he spoke. "It’s okay. I'll just eat that and I'll the pills after that," he said softly. 

"You're already taking a bunch of pills for your diarrhea and now you want to take these pills too? You can get overdose Junhyung!" He just stayed silent. I looked at him.

"Chicken? Can you eat chicken?" I asked. He nodded carefully as if nodding would also make me angry. I huffed and put the bowl of soup on his table and went to the kitchen. 

 

I took a spoonful of chicken porridge and fed him. He coughed as he swallowed. "What now...." I whined putting the spoon back into the bowl.

He just shook his head and mumbled "nothing" while looking down.

"Too much?" I asked. He just shook his head and I realised that the porridge was still hot. No wonder he coughed. Maybe he burnt his tongue and throat. I took another spoon but blew it first before feeding him. He ate in silence but he would cough at times. 

I took out his medication and I saw that he had about 6 different types of medicine that he had to take. I took the biggest one. Its easier to get it done with the difficult ones first. He took all of them obediently until he came to the last one. I carefully poured the right amount of cough syrup on the spoon and put it near his mouth. He hesistantly opened his mouth and swallowed it.

Quickly, he took huge gulps of water from his glass. I guess he really hated the taste. If I wasn't angry at him, I would have give him a peck on his chubby cheeks to praise him for being a good boy. But since I am, i just took the glass and walked to the kitchen.

Night soon came and I went to Yoseob’s room to get ready to sleep. I was about to close my eyes when I heard Junhyung coughing badly.

What if he needed help in the middle of the night? What if he wanted to get water and suddenly he slipped and falls down the stairs? Hyerin’s voice played in my mind.

I sighed and picked up a pillow and the comforter and dragged it to Junhyung’s room. I pushed opened the door, startling Junhyung. He stared at me. I caught sight of a drip of blood from the corner of his mouth. I walked in and closed the door slightly.

I threw the pillow and comforter on the sofa and walked up to him with a tissue. He didn’t say anything. He just sat there, looking at my every action. I wiped his mouth.

“Sleep. If you need anything, you can wake me up,” I said in a stern voice. Without anticipating a reply, I just walked to the sofa and lay down, preparing to sleep. Fortunately the sofa was big and long enough to fit my whole body. Soon, I fell asleep.

 

The next morning I heard the shuffling of bed sheets and the sound of Junhyung vomiting. I was waking up slowly when I saw that he was sitting up and had vomited on his shirt.  I stomped to him. 

"Aish!! Why didn't you use the pail?!" I scolded him, pointing to the pail. His head was hanging low but he looked up at me with only his eyes. Luckily he had removed his comforter on time so none of his vomit was on it, only his shirt. I helped him to the bathroom, holding his shirt to prevent anything from spilling. 

"Sit!" I said and pushed him down on the covered toilet bowl forcing him to sit down. He vomited the remaining in the sink beside him and I his back. After he was done he looked up at me.

"Are you done?" He nodded. I'm going to have to wash this shirt. Aishh.. I lump the vomit on his shirt and pulled his shirt up, taking it off carefully so that it won't touch his face.

I was so angry and frustrated that I don't care he was topless. I don't care that he has nice abs. I don't care that he actually had six packs and not sick packs of colour pencils. 

"You have to bathe. I'll take your towel for you," I said, throwing his shirt into the sink. He slowly stood up, holding onto the sink for support. His legs were still weak and he fell onto me as I caught him just in time. 

"Aish.. You can't even walk? Sit here." I guided him to the toilet bowl once again. I went out and came back with a stool and a towel. I placed the stool under the shower and helped him for he to sit on it. 

"Is this expensive?" I asked, gesturing to his Bermudas shorts that looked expensive. He just shook his head. I the shower and warm water started falling on his body, wetting his shorts. I have to shower him myself.  I looked for the soap and shampoo but there were so many of them I didn't know which one to use.

"Yah.. Why do you have so many soap? Which one do you use?" I turned to him.

"Erm.. Just pick one. Either of them will do," he said. His voice was much clearer and a little louder now as compared to just now. I looked around for the sponge as I would always use it when bathing. He had none. Aish I have to touch his bare body. I'm not really complaining actually.  

I cleaned his upper body and I got wet at times as the water splashed onto me. He just sat still but I could feel his eyes following my every move. When it comes to the part of his stomach, I just ran my hand pass through it so that I won't be tempted to linger my hand on his stomach. I am indeed still very angry with him.

 

Junhyung’s POV

After lunch, I sat on my bed, leaning against the headboard, watching her sleep on the sofa beside me. I cannot believe my secret was out. She called me a liar. I didn't lie! I just didn't tell her that I was Joker. But she has every right to be angry with me. When she came back to take care of me, I was really shocked. I thought I've lost her forever. It hurts to hear that she didn’t want to see me anymore after the 5 days.  

This sickness is making me so weak that I can't even explain to her properly. I didn’t want say to anything more right now as I was afraid she would leave again. I wanted to tell her that I'm not lying to be Joker. That if she knows it was me, we wouldn't be friends like normal because she already hated me from the start. I want to start anew. I want to give a good impression even if she thinks I’m the most imperfect guy in the world.  

That was it. That started it all. She labelled me as imperfect that I don't even have the chance to be a friend to her. Joker can do that because she didn’t know that he’s imperfect. But now he can't. 

Seeing her taking care of me even when she's angry made me feel so guilty. I couldn’t give her anything in return. I feel so hopeless. I felt tears flowing down my cheeks thinking of how I’ve made her suffer while taking care of me. 

"Yah.. Why are you crying?" Hyuna asked as she sat up on the sofa. I wiped the tears away quickly but she was already walking to me. She sat beside me, facing me. Her eyebrows were creased in the middle as she looked at me.

"Nothing," I said.

"I'm the one who should be crying pabo," she said softly. At that moment, her tears fell. She sobbed softly and I brought up my hand to cup her cheek.  I pursed my lips and wiped her tears. 

She looked away and was about to stand up when I held her hand.  "Mianhe.. Jeongmal mianhe.." I whispered softly. That was all I could say.

She bit her lower lip. I had to fight the urge to just kiss those lips again. She pushed my hand from hers slowly and walked out of the room in silence.

 

Subscribe & Comment yeah? <33