Checking on You

Wanted: Perfect Husband

 

I took a night bath although I feel clean as ever since the date with Taecyeon. I slumped on my bed lazily, leaning on the headboard with a pillow in between. I switched on my macbook as I’m not that sleepy yet to go to bed.

I’m done checking mails and all the other important things. I’m still not sleepy yet! And its already 1.15am. I sighed.

Suddenly, without thinking, I just typed his name on the address bar of my Google Chrome. Yong Junhyung

 

Tons of videos, pictures and news came out in my search. The first video that appeared caught my attention first. I clicked on it.

It was a music video titled Be Quiet. The lead singer was a lady that I barely recognise. I mean come on, I don’t listen or know much about these kpop industry. And then there’s Junhyung. Wow he look really… different. Its really unlike the person I always bicker with. His smile, his actions, his voice, not to mention his swag.

When he played around the set of white background, how cute! Is this really the same Yong Junhyung I know? Maybe he’s not so bad afterall and his raps are actually pretty good. I wonder how he sounds like when he sings.

When the video ended, I searched for more of his videos from fan’s camera or for short they called it fancams. I was listening to one of his latest solo songs Living Without You when I scrolled through his pictures. Most of it are either pictures with fans, other artists or real photoshoots.

Okay fine he’s quite good looking.That’s as far as I will compliment him. Apparently his fans find his tattoos hot. What’s so hot about putting designs on one’s body? Do you want to be a drawing paper or something?

One of the links I clicked led me to a clearer picture of Junhyung’s tattoos. I didn’t really realised that was what was written across his collarbone. Born again still your son.

It made me wonder where Junhyung family is. He’s staying with Yoseob, where is his family? Does he ever go home? As I was busy thinking, my phone beeped, signalling there was a new message.

 

I checked the sender and smiled widely.

From: Joker

Yo! Are you still awake? Sorry to bother you this late. I couldn’t sleep. :/

I smiled to myself as I typed my reply.

To: Joker

Hey same here! I can’t sleep too. What’re you doing?

It just took him a few minutes to reply.

From: Joker

I’m just lying on my bed trying to sleep when I thought of you. Cheesy I know. But that’s just what happened. ;) Whatcha doing?

I couldn’t help but blush. It’s times like this that I wished he would just tell me who he is. But I’m also grateful that he couldn’t see me blush.

To: Joker

Do you expect me to say aww? :P I’m just watching some videos. Er.. do you know Yong Junhyung?

He said he’s popular. Let me test his popularity.

From: Joker

Yeah I know him! Well not like friends. But he’s one of my favourite artist. I love his rap. Not that I’m a fanboy okay..

I chuckled at his reply. So even Joker knows him? Hm…

To: Joker

Sounds like you are.. XD btw, just wondering. Do you think I’m shallow? Like I only accept those who are perfect. Is that why you don’t want to tell me who you are?

Suddenly Junhyung’s words came to mind. He took quite sometime to reply but eventually did.

From: Joker

Such a drastic change in topic. I don’t think you’re shallow. Sure you only accept people who are perfect. But that’s just you. People are different in their own ways. If everyone is the same, the world would be a boring place. I accept you for who you are but you won’t. So its better if I don’t reveal myself. :)

I don’t know how to respond. He seems so understanding. His words are so caring. But at the end I seemed to feel a little sting. ‘I accept you for who you are but you won’t’. That stung right through my heart.

I didn’t reply. I don’t know what to reply. His message came in.

From: Joker

Hey Hyuna, sometimes I want to talk to you for long but I don’t want my phone battery to die the next day. Do you mind if we chat online? Only at times. Most of the time phone will do. :)

I just smiled. He changed the topic. He knows that I won’t be able to reply to that. Why does he seem so perfect? It’s like he understands me inside out. Even my own sister can’t understand me that well.

To: Joker

Yeah sure. I know using MSN is kinda old but I’m sure you wouldn’t want me to know your Facebook account right? :P

From: Joker

Haha! It’s been a long time since I used MSN. It’s okay I’ve created another account just for you. Find me at [email protected]

I laughed at his newly made mail address. He purposely put the joker name because I told him that I named him as that in my phone.

To: Joker

Hahaha! XD okay I’ll find you now.

I search his profile on my Facebook. The profile has a picture of the Joker from Batman. I just smiled and added him as friend. One moment later he already accepted my request. Wow that’s fast. I got a message.

From: Joker

Thank you for being my friend *shows nerd face with a peace sign*. I have to sleep now Hyuna. Thanks for accompanying me. You should sleep too. Don’t watch Yong Junhyung too much until you forget about your sleep! Nights! ;)

I chuckled and wished him goodnight.

I turned my attention back to my laptop. As I was closing the windows one by one, I stopped at the page where I had paused one of Junhyung’s fancam when he was waving straight to the camera during a fan meeting. I stared at the still picture. His smile is so sweet and innocent. Just like Joker’s words. Always sweet and caring. Maybe this two does have something in common. But Junhyung doesn’t show his caring and sweet side to me. Only to his fans. So which side is really him?

     tumblr_m2xtegEsQm1qbm6wuo1_r1_500.gif     ++++++++++++++++++++===============+++++++++++++++++++===========================

 

Hyee!! i think this chapter is quite short and boring.. so sorry! i have quite alot in my mind coz my close friend is going away from me in a few weeks time. :( i promise to give you guys a good one next chapter aite? for now you have to bear with this. :/ again im so sorry!

but still SUBSCRIBE && COMMENT AITE?

thank you for understanding you~ <3