Waiting

Wanted: Perfect Husband

Harroowww!!! So heres the update yeah? hehe.. but really, i really hope you would give me some titles. if u dont have tumblr, just put it in the comment. :) enjoyzz!

=========================================================================

 

“Great!” Junhyung’s eyes lit up. He took out his cellphone and dialled on it. I just sat there and look at what he’s doing.

“Hello? Yo what’s up man!” Junhyung said into the phone. You couldn’t hear the other side of the conversation so you only heard Junhyung’s half.

“Hey man, remember the girl I told you about yesterday? Yeah she agreed to see you.”

“So when are you free? Tomorrow?” he turned to me.

“Is tomorrow okay?” he asked.

“What time?” He turned back to his phone. “What time man? 7?? In the morning??? Ohh… 7 at night..” he smirked. “Why do you want to meet her at night huh..”

I smacked his arm. He just chuckled. “Alright alright.. Hold up, I ask her.”

“Is 7 at night okay? He’ll pick you up if you want,” Junhyung said.

Wow.. pick me up? I have a good feeling about this guy.. I nodded, smiling.

“Yeah she’s cool with that. I’ll text you her addr-“ I stopped Junhyung before he could even finish his sentence by covering his mouth. He looked at me, confused.

“Don’t give him my address. Give him yours.” He frowned sceptically but he just followed.

“Yeah I’ll give you the address to pick her up. Yeah see you man..” He hanged up.

Junhyung turned to me, demanding an explanation.

“If something goes wrong, or I don’t like him, I don’t want him to know where I live okay..” I said.

He raised an eyebrow. “You still think he’s not perfect enough?”

“Anything can happen Jun.. Anything.”

He sighed slowly. “Fine.. So where do you want him to pick you up? Here?”

I nodded. He shrugged and texted his friend.

 

I got ready half an hour before 7 so that I have time to walk to Yoseob’s house. I wore a simple short black dress with red heels. My hair was curled and let down. Junhyung said that his friend wanted to have dinner, so I must look my best.

I knocked on Yoseob’s door and waited. Junhyung opened the door and looked at me from head to toe. His eyes were wide and I can tell he’s shocked with my appearance. I started feeling cautious about myself. Did I overdress? I looked to my sides awkwardly.

His eyes finally met mine again. His mouth is still slightly ajar.

“Stop staring! Why?? Did I overdress?” I asked.

He shook his head. “Aniyo… You look beautiful.”

Suddenly I became so shy standing infront of Junhyung. I blushed a thousand shades of red and bit my lip slightly so that I won’t let my smile spread any wider. It was my first time getting a compliment from Junhyung. I was expecting some sarcastic remark or any lame jokes of his. But I got none. I guess he’s really shocked.

“So are you going to let me in?” I asked, pretending to be impatient.

“Nah.. you can just wait outside for your prince charming,” he said. I stared at him in disbelief. There’s the Junhyung I know.

He pretended not to care and wanted to close the door. “Junhyung!!” I shouted, slightly stomping my leg on the porch. He chuckled behind the door and open it wide. I pouted.

“Aww… don’t cry baby.. you’re gonna ruin the make up that you did for hours!” He pinched my cheek slightly. I shoved his hand away. He just laughed.

“Come in….” he showed me the way inside like a butler.

“Hmph!” I turned away from him and walked in like a princess.

I sat on the sofa comfortably and started looking around the house. Yoseob’s parents are seldom around as they are always overseas. That’s one of the reasons they wanted Junhyung to stay with Yoseob.

“Where’s Yoseob?” I asked.

Junhyung walked to the sofa and slumped heavily on it. I jumped slightly on the other end of the sofa.

“He’s asleep.”

“Already??” my eyes widened in shocked. It’s just 6.45!

“Well yeah.. He’s too tired from all the soccer trainings he had these days,” he said, eyes focused on the tv.

“Ohh…” I nodded my head. “What time do you sleep?” I asked.

“I don’t sleep.” He turned to me slowly and leaned closer. “I’m a vampire…” he whispered and pretended to bite my neck animatedly. Surprisingly, I laughed. I tried to push him away by pushing his shoulders while laughing.

He pulled back and leaned back on the sofa, laughing along. Our laughter faded slowly and the house went quiet with only the sounds coming from the tv.

“Have you eaten?” Junhyung asked.

“Nope. Aren’t we going for dinner?” I faced him.

“Ani. We’re not going dinner. You are,” he said, looking at me with his pokerface. I just realised my minor sentence mistake. I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah yeah.. I am. With your friend.. what’s his name again?”

“Taecyeon. Aish baby.. you can remember my name and not his?” he made a small ‘o’ with his lips and widened his eyes. I pushed his head to the side.

“Have you had dinner?” I asked, trying to change the topic. He his dry lips.

“Nope,” he shook his head, pouting. His actions made me smile. Since when did he become so cute?

“Do you want me to get you something when I get back?” I titled my head to face him.

“It’s okay.. I’ll just eat some instant noodles and a cup of plain water..” he said sadly. Oh please..

I rolled my eyes. “Okay then,” I said, not bothering to care about his failed acting.

“Yah! How can you just go eating at a grand retaurant and leave me eating instant noodles??” he said and pushed me lightly.

I laughed, looking at him. “I thought you didn’t want me to get you anything? A star like you, don’t have to buy. You can just tell your fans what you want, and they’ll get it for you..”

“I don’t take advantage of my job and my fans. Some of them are still schooling and I really wish they won’t get me anything expensive on every fanmeeting.” He sighed.

I didn’t know he care so much. I felt bad for making fun of it. I’ve always thought that these celebrities did not care that their fans spent a lot of money for them as long as they get the popularity.

“AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH……………….”

I immediately turned to Junhyung, frowning. There was an awkward silence before Junhyung decided to suddenly exhaled loudly out of nowhere.

He turned to me innocently. “I’m bored. Where is this Taecyeon??”

As soon as he said that, there was a knock at the door. Both of us turned to the door.

“That should be him!” he said cheerfully and walked to the door. 

 

 

=========================================================================

like i always say, SUBSCRIBE && COMMENT!!!

AND WELCOME NEW READERS! I hope you won't be a silent reader.. :D

I dont eat people, im full of love to give.. :P