Doctor-date

Wanted: Perfect Husband

Heyy!!! I thought it was quite IMPOSSIBLE to reach 20 comments.. but u did it! i also get some new subscribersss!! :DD THANK YOU ALL!!! <33 I have not much things to say except, JAY PARK IS IN MY COUNTRY NOW!!! :DDD too bad i cant see him. :/ anywayss enjoyzz!!!

================================================================================================

 

From: Joker

Yeah the last time I was sick was about 2 weeks ago. I had just a slight fever and flu. I didn’t even need to go to the clinic! I’m that strong. :D

I rolled my eyes, giggling. He’s full of himself but it entertains me. Somehow I don’t have to watch for what I want to say to him. He won’t be offended because he will just ‘attack’ me back.

Hyerin came out of the doctor’s room smiling widely at me. I looked at her puzzled. She sat beside me.

“I got another date for you!” she ‘shouted’ softly. She was now smiling from ear to ear, eyes wide open. She doesn’t look sick when she still is. Again? I thought she gave up. Let me guess. It’s the doctor.

“It’s the doctor!” she pointed excitedly to the room she just came out from.

Am I that smart or was Hyerin getting predictable?

I turned my attention back to my phone. I’m getting tired of going to dates. Can I just marry you Joker? You lasted a longer conversation compared to all of my dates.

To: Joker

Oh wow you’re soooo strong to be able to handle a fever and flu by yourself. *yawns* My sister is out. And guess what? She got a date for me with the doctor. -.-

“Yah unnie! Can you please not reject this one? Seriously, how many tries do you want? Is your part time job a heartbreaker?” Hyerin pleaded.

“This is why I DON’T. WANT. TO. GET. MARRIED.” I glared at her.

She looked away and waited for the pharmacist to call her name. My phone vibrated.

From: Joker

Wow she’s efficient! Can I hire her to find me a partner too? Keke. Just treat it as another outing. ^^

If only I could just pass Hyerin’s cupid job to Joker!

To: Joker

Trust me, she’s a bad matchmaker. I’ve went out on two dates she set me up with and both didn’t work out. Another outing?  I think I’d rather go out with you.

I sighed. Seriously, when is this cupid thing going to end????

The pharmacist called Hyerin and she went to get her medicine.

From: Joker

Of course.. Who wouldn’t want to go out with me? ;) I’ll go out with you if you want.

My eyes widened. Really?? He’ll go out with me?? His last statement surprised me so much that I wasn’t even bothered when he’s being all cocky at the start of the message.

To: Joker

REALLY?? You will??

I keep shaking my phone, checking it every second. I waited impatiently for his reply.

From: Joker

Yeah sure. When you’re out with your doctor-date, I’ll accompany you through message when you get bored. :)

My eyes went half closed. I really thought he would go out with me. It was quite stupid though. Clearly he didn’t want to reveal his identity, why would he agree to go out with me right?

To: Joker

So it’s a message outing. What a unique outing.. -.- Do you know my name?

From: Joker

That’s a fast change in topic. Yeah I do. Your name is Prettygirlwhoistoofocusedonhercareer. :D

Whhaaattt? I tried to decipher what he had just typed my name as. Obviously that’s not my name. My name didn’t start with a P.

It took me quite long to know understand but finally I got it. Too focused on her career?? No I’m not! Am I? Pretty girl? Well of course.

To: Joker

Uh huh.. it took me long enough to figure out my own name. Is that what you saved my number as in your phone?

From: Joker

Nah.. I saved your stage name. Hyuna. It sounds more interesting. Like a model’s name. ;)

I chuckled to myself. I can’t help but felt a little flattered by his compliment. Hyerin who just came standing by my side, looked at me weirdly. I looked up to her.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing.. Let’s go unnie,” she said sickly.

We walked home while I continued messaging with Joker.

To: Joker

As if I’ve been on a stage before.. Do you want to know what I save your number as? :P

I'm still quite proud of myself for being so creative to come up with his name.

From: Joker

Mysterious handsome guy? Or is it, Handsome guy with the six packs? :D

I rolled my eyes. Oh come on...

To: Joker

Why in the WORLD would I save such a LONG name?? I save you as the Joker. Keke..

From: Joker

Are you for real? The joker is not handsome at all! He looks like a clown okay. And it freaks me out. The only thing I like about him is that he has green hair. :D

I raised an eyebrow. Because he has green hair?? Huh??

To: Joker

Err…. So? You like green? :/

From: Joker

Kinda. My hair is also green. :)

Seriously??? Wow.. he’s more similar to the Joker than I thought he is.

I was about to reply him when Hyerin spoke.

“Unnie, are you free today afternoon?” she asked cheerfully.

I thought about it for awhile. “Neh. Wae?”

She smiled widely. “Can you go for your date this afternoon? He said that he’s a really busy person, just like you! So he finishes his shift this afternoon. How ‘bout that?” She looked at me expectantly.

Fine. Let’s get this over and over with. “Arasssoooo.. Where?”

“I know you’re tired of going for lunches, so why not…… THE ZOO!” she smiled happily. I gave her a weird look. This girl seriously has too many ideas. No wonder Yoseob never got tired of her.

“What a weird place for a date Hyerin. But okay. I’ll just go along. You’re my cupid,” I said simply, turning my attention back to my phone.

To: Joker

I’m going to the zoo. Yippee…

As I pressed send, I just remembered that I didn’t reply about his hair being green. Aish. Too late.

From: Joker

You don’t sound happy. What’s wrong? The zoo is a happy happy place! :D

Why do you sound half sarcastic and half as if you’re meaning it? Do you love the zoo Joker?

To: Joker

Is that sarcastic? You know what they say..

Sarcasm doesn’t work through texts. I continued in my mind.

From: Joker

No. What they say?

I thought he’d be able to know what I want to say. Guess not..

To: Joker

You don’t know? Sarcasm doesn’t work through texts.  So I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or not. Get it? Aish you’re so slow!

From: Joker

Ahhhh.. I’m not slow! You’re the one who didn’t complete your sentence as if I can read your mind… Anyway, what time are you going on your doctor-date at the zoo? :P

Okay fine. He’s right on that one. Oh ya I forgot to ask Hyerin.

“Hyerin-ah, what time must I be at the zoo?” I asked.

“At 2.30pm. So the weather is not that hot for you to walk around. I’m clever right?” she smiled from ear to ear.

I rolled my eyes. Yeah yeah.. you’re soooo clever. We reached our house and I got to my room.

To: Joker

2.30pm. So I’ll have to get ready now. Talk to you later! :)

From: Joker

Neh.. No need to put on so much make up. You’re pretty as you are Hyuna-yah.. ^^

I blushed reading his last message. I put my phone on the table but my smile was still on my face.I wonder who he is....

 

 

================================================================================================

So should i increase the comments by a little? hehe.. i guess not. coz i havent reach even 20 when i increased to 25 for A SECOND CHANCE. :( anyway, SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTT!!! hehe.. :D

 

ANYWAY FOR THOSE WHO DIDNT KNOW ABOUT MY OTHER FIC, PLEASE SUPPORT IT YEAH? :DD

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/179714/a-second-chance-beast-hyuna-jaypark-junhyung-junhyuna-junah-parkjaebum