The concert

High School War { under co. }

 

"Yah. Soonkyu, what if fans see us here?" Taeyeon whispered to Sunny.
 
The girls are now inside the concert hall where Super Junior will held their first ever concert.
 
"Dont worry, that's why we dressed like this right? I'm sure no one would recognize us." Sunny stated.
 
"Girls Generation?" a voice said.
 
The 9 girls stopped on their tracks as they heard their group name.
 
"Yeah. I really like their songs, especially, Genie." another voice said.
 
"I like Wonder girls." another voice stated.
 
Yoona sighed in relief.
 
"It seems that they we're talking about girl groups." Yoona said that made the others relieved.
 
"This wont do. We have to split up, they might think we are too suspicious since we're all hiding our faces." Taeyeon said.
 
Seohyun nodded.
 
"I agree with Taeyeon Unnie." Seohyun said.
 
They split up into 3 groups:
Taeyeon, Seohyun, Sunny.
Yuri, Tiffany, Hyoyeon.
Yoona, Jessica, Sooyoung.
 
"Agh! I'm so excited to see Super Junior! Especially donghae oppa!" a girl squealed beside Jessica.
 
She flinched when she heard the name, Donghae.
 
"How about you?" the girl asked Jessica.
 
It was a good thing that the concert hall is now dark.
 
"Yeah. I like donghae too." Jessica said with a sad tone.
 
Yoona held Jessica's hand and squeezed it.
 
"It's okay Unnie." Yoona whispered and Jessica smiled.
 
Sooyoung jumped when fans started screaming.
 
The three girls looked at the stage to see each Super Junior member having a grand entrance.
They started singing their song, Sorry Sorry.
The Super Junior divided to groups and went close to the fans while singing and dancing.
 
Yoona smiled and yelled like a fan girl too.
Heechul walked towards Yoona, thinking she's just another hardcore fan.
Heechul's eyes almost popped out from his eye sockets when he realized the hardcore fan girls were Sooyoung, Yoona and Jessica but still continued singing and dancing.
 
Meanwhile, on Eunhyuk's side. He saw Hyoyeon but thought it was just an illusion since he misses Hyoyeon so much. But then, he saw tiffany waving at him. He tripped and almost ruined the dance routine.
But being the dancing machine, he quickly invented a new dance routine. Making it look like the tripping was part of the dance routine.
 
Hyoyeon laughed at Eunhyuk when she saw what he did. But she was proud of Eunhyuk.
 
"Leeteuk Oppa!!!" Sunny yelled like a fan girl.
 
Leeteuk heard Sunny's yell for it was so loud.
Leeteuk noticed Taeyeon who was smiling widely.
Leeteuk hyped up and smiled brighter than ever.
 
Taeyeon's phone suddenly vibrated.
The manager texted them.
 
To: Taeyeon
From: Manager Oppa
 
Taeyeon! Gather the girls and get back at the dorm fast! The SM representative is here! >_<
 
Taeyeon's eyes widened.
She quickly grabbed Seohyun and Sunny then lead them to the hall.
 
"Unnie. What's wrong?" Seohyun asked, confused at Taeyeon's behavior.
"Text the other girls! We need to get home. An SM representative is at the dorm." Taeyeon stated.
Sunny and Seohyun looked at each other in shock then started texting the others.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm so sorry if I updated so late! -_-
Thank you everyone for your patience. :)