Is this the end?

High School War { under co. }

"We already warned you girls! We told you to break up with them or else!" Mr.Kim Young-Min yelled at the 9 girls in the practice room.

The girls just looked at the ground teary-eyed and didn't break the silence because they are too scared.

SM Entertainment was rumoured to beat trainees and idols. And it was true.

Mr. Lee Soo-Man cant do anything about it but sometimes he beat up the idols when he is angry with what they did wrong.

And girls are not an exception.

Mr. Kim Young-Min sighed in exhaustion and glared at the girls one by one with his arms crossed.

"We will give you girls another chance. And DON'T even think about cheating this things again. Understood?" Mr. Young-Min said and the 9 girls nodded and bowed in unison.

"Arasso. I'll leave now. You girls should break up with them if you dont want to be kicked out in here and other entertainments wont give you an opportunity. You know how powerful I am." Mr. Young-min threatened the girls one last time and left.

The girls sighed in relief as the CEO of SM entertainment left the practice room.

Yoona laid down on the floor and sighed.

"Just what is happening.." she sighed.

Seohyun broke down.

"I..I-I'm so sorry! It's all my fault. If I could've just broken up with Kyuhyun.." Seohyun cried and Yoona comforted her.

"It's not your fault Seo. We know how you feel." Jessica sighed.

"Sica is right Seo. We are at fault too, for not breaking up with our boyfriends." Taeyeon said.

Being the oldest and their leader, she have to be a role-model for her friends. She should have been the one who will break up first with her boyfriend. But she loves leeteuk too much, she couldn't bear to break up with him. But it will put her status and her friends status down the drain if she wont do it.

"Okay. I'll break up with leeteuk. You girls should break up with them too and lose contact with them. It can affect not just our chance to be idols but theirs too." Taeyeon said turning on her leader mode.

The girls who still have boyfriends hesitated but agreed with their leader.

"I'm sorry girls. But we have to do this. You know SM Entertainment and what they can do." Taeyeon said once again.

-

"Are you okay?"

That was the first sentence they heard after the SM Ent. representatives left their training room.

Kyuhyun was definitely beat up by the representative because of not breaking up with Seohyun and tricking them. 

It was because Kyuhyun forgot to delete his inbox with his messages to Seohyun that he was caught.

If you look at Kyuhyun, you would think nothing was done to him because his face is clear with no bruises.

Except for his legs and stomach. He was beat up with a broom until he can no longer stood up.

The representative said, "Learn from this event." and just left the Super Junior members dumb founded.

The guys helped Kyuhyun stand up and Siwon carried him to the couch so he could lie down while Ryeowook went to get ice for Kyuhyun.

"Seohyun-ah. This is Leeteuk.... Kyuhyun.. he was-" Kyuhyun cut off Leeteuk who was on the phone calling Seohyun to inform what happened.

"Andwae hyung." Kyuhyun tried hard to say.

Leeteuk shook his head and went outside the training room to continue talking to Seohyun.

Sungmin sat at the floor beside Kyuhyun with a tired expression.

"We.. should break up with them." Sungmin said with a sad look in his face.

"I dont want to hyung." Kyuhyun said.

"But we have to. You know what SM Entertainment can do to the girls if we dont obey them." Sungmin said.

"You... Dont you love Sunny noona?" Kyuhyun asked in the verge of crying.

Sungmin glared at Kyuhyun.

"Everybody knows I love her more than anyone Kyuhyun. But we have to make a sacrifice for them!" Sungmin said angrily, offended by what Kyuhyun said.

"I'm sorry hyung. I just... cant do it." Kyuhyun sighed, fighting the tears that is threatening to come out from his eyes and the ache he's feeling from his body.

"I cant do it too. But we have to." Sungmin said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, thank you for all the support your giving me and for this story. I know I'm not really a good writer and there are many errors on my story but please bear with it. I'm just an amateur writer trying hard to share my imaginations. :) This story will end soon. Still, support me okay? Thank you for everything. <3