The visitors

High School War { under co. }

Yoona's POV

We've been in serious training for 2 months now and it became rare for us to meet the Super Junior members and graduation is also coming up. We also have to review for college entrance exam. 

"I miss the guys being loud and all." Taeyeon sighed.

We don't even see the guys at the company since girls and boys have to be separated in training. 

Our door bell rang and Seohyun rushed to see it. 

"uhm. Good evening sir." I heard Seohyun said.

"Good evening." a man replied.

I know that voice somewhere.
Seohyun walked back inside the room with a scared expression. 

"Good evening girls." 

My eyes widened when I realized who the man is. It's none other than Mr. Lee Soo Man with Mr. Kim Young-Min, the CEO of SM Ent.

I immediately stood up from laying lazily in the couch and bowed 90 degrees.

"What have you come here for ahjussi?" Taeyeon asked direct to the point since the two men are like her fathers.

"We'll get to the point girls. I want everyone to break up and lose contact with your boyfriends since we really can't afford an issue if you want to debut." Mr. Lee Soo Man expained.

We just stood in front of them dumbfounded. 

"We hope that you'll do what we order you to do." Mr. Kim Young-Min said.

And with that the two ahjussi left our dorm leaving us at awe and some of us dumbfounded.

"Break up?" taeyeon repeated with a blank expression.

End of Yoona's POV


Kyuhyun's POV

WTF?! 
My eyes widened because of Seohyun's text message.

/President came at our dorm. Ordered us to break up. T_T/

Seokyu? Breaking up?!
NO WAAAAAAY I WILL LET THAT HAPPEN!

Then an idea popped into my mind.

/Should we just let them think that we already broke up and hide it from SM Ent?/

Please seo. Agree with me.

/OMG. U are brilliant. I love u too much to break up with you. Good thing I have a smart boyfriend. :-*/

My Seohyun is too sweet. Kekeke. >___<

/I love u too Seobaby! :-*/

"I love you too Seobaby! Mwaaahhh" Eunhyuk teased from behind me and made a kissing sound.

I just rolled my eyes and ignored him.
Immature Eunhyuk. Looks like he still doesn't know about the breaking up thing.

Eunhyuk's mobile suddenly rang and he quickly answered it because he saw who was the caller.

"Hyonnie my looveeee!" eunhyuk answered his phone.

"what is it? ... Oh the president went there? ..... What? .... B-break up? ... B-but I love you so much.." eunhyuk began sobbing.

Pathetic hyung. 

Just a second ago he was teasing me and now here he is, sobbing like a child who lost his candy.

I sighed and decides to comfort him instead of mocking him.

End of Kyuhyun's POV

 

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short update guys!

I'm pretty busy since I have to review for the midterm exams and I also have to finish thinking of good songs for our dance competition.

Any suggestions? My brain is bleeding now. -_- Help meeeee.

I cant suggest Kpop songs since my friends dont want to. -_-

Btw, I'm working on a new fanfic. Hope you'll read it. :)

High School War: f(x) vs. Shinee