Kicked out

High School War { under co. }

 


Sunny woke up with a confused expression on her face seeing that no one except her was left all alone in the dorm. She scratched her head innocently. Thinking where her members could have gone too.

“Maybe they left early to do something important.” Sunny muttered to herself.

---

“Annyeong!” Sunny greeted Taeyeon and the other girls brightly.

Taeyeon ignored her and just continued what she was doing. Sunny was confused but decided to shrug it off then went to her seat beside Jessica.

“Hi Sica. Why did you girls left so early?” Sunny pouted cutely. Jessica looked at her with a piercing gaze and didn’t answer her question, ignoring her just like Taeyeon.

Sunny frowned, she doesn’t know what was going on but she knows something is wrong right now.

She got ignored even in lunch time. All her members were ignoring her, trying their best to leave her out. And Sunny already feels down.

The Super Junior members noticed that Sunny was being left alone by her members but they decided to ignore her existence too except for Yesing and Ryeowook who looked extremely worried for Sunny.

---

“Good Afternoon class.” Their music teacher greeted as soon as she came inside the class and the class bowed in respect.

“There will be a music showcase next month and everyone will be partnered with the opposite gender.” she announced.

All of them were surprised. No one wanted to be partnered up with the opposite gender especially right now that they do not have this good relationship with each other.

“Everyone has a partner already. And I’ll post it on the bulletin later.”

When it was time for dismissal, everyone left the room to see what will be in the bulletin and who they’ll be partnered up with. Curiosity was all they felt.

But Sunny didn’t go to the bulletin board with the others and stayed behind. Ryeowook, who was worried about Sunny also stayed behind to talk with her.

“What happened, Sunny?” Ryeowook asked worried.

Sunny looked at him with tears forming in her eyes until it fell and she began crying.

“I don’t know either.” She sobbed.

Ryeowook hugged her in comfort, patting her back. “Don’t worry. You’ll get through this.”

Taeyeon snickered. “I knew it girls. She betrayed us.”

Sunny and Ryeowook immediately stopped what they were doing and looked at them in shock.

“I thought you were our friend.” Tiffany stated, hurt and betrayal can be seen in her eyes.

“I don’t know what you girls are talking about. Is it wrong to talk with Ryeowook-ssi?” Sunny asked.

“Tch. That’s not the only thing you did, unnie. You’re the one who unlocked them from the rooftop.” Yoona glared at her older member.

Ryeook looked at Sunny in surprise. This was new for him. Although the two talked yesterday, Sunny didn’t tell him that she was the one who unlocked them from the rooftop.

"Shocked? I heard you and Yesung talking here in the classroom yesterday." Taeyeon hissed.

"But-" Sunny was cut off by Jessica.

"Shut up Sunny! Dont try to explain!" she yelled.

"Pack up your things at the dorm later." Taeyeon said coldly then left.

"W-where am I going to sleep now?!" Sunny cried in frustration. “Taeyeon is very serious about what she said.”

"Umm. You can stay with us" Ryeowook suggested.

Sunny stared at him. "I can’t. The others are angry at me for sure since I'm with the SNSD."

"Don’t worry. I'll explain everything to them." he assured.

"Come on. Let’s look at the bulletin board first." he said, grabbing her hand.

The two froze when they saw the post on the bulletin board.

Music Showcase Partners

Leeteuk & Taeyeon

Heechul & Yoona

Ryeowook & Seohyun & Yesung

Kyuhyun & Sooyoung

Sungmin & Sunny

Eunhyuk & Hyoyeon

Donghae & Jessica

Siwon & Tiffany

Henry & Yuri & Shindong

 

"Sungmin?" she gasped.

"Don’t worry. He's nice when you get to know him." Ryeowook smiled at Sunny.

"But who's Sooyoung?" he asked.

"She's one of SNSD. But unlike the others, she's really nice and doesn't let SNSD bully anyone. She's tall and pretty too. And she's my closest friend among the SNSD members." she explained.

"But why isn't she here?"

"She's at the hospital. She's really weak. But I guess she'll be coming back tomorrow since Ms. Kim put her on the list." Sunny explained.

"Um. I'll help you pack your things at your dorm." he suggested.

"Really? You helped me so much. Thank you." Sunny smiled.

"No problem. Let’s go."

---

SNSD's dorm..

"Taeyeon, do we really have to do this to Sunny?" Tiffany asked in worry as to where Sunny will live because her family is in the province right now.

"Why? Do you have a problem with that?” Taeyeon said coldly, glaring at Tiffany.

"Nothing. It’s just that- Um. Nevermind." Tiffany sighed.

The door opened and they we're surprised to see Sunny and Ryeowook going into Sunny's room.

"Oooohhh. Sunny brought a guy in her room! Looks like they’re going to do something!" Jessica yelled maliciously.

"Shut the fck up." Ryeowook hissed, glaring at Jessica.

"He's scary." Jessica whispered to Tiffany huggin her. Tiffany just nodded in agreement as they watched Ryeowook and Sunny pack her things.

After finishing packing all of her things that she needs. She bid goodbye to SNSD who ignored her. And Ryeowook who can’t stand the others ignoring Sunny just grabbed her, leaving by closing the door as loud as he can.

"Can't we just forgive Sunny?" Seohyun asked Taeyeon.

"Tsh. Do you want to come with her? Taeyeon asked.

Seohyun shook her head.

"But you and Sunny are really close when Sooyoung wasn't here." Seohyun said then went to her room.

"I'll miss her" Taeyeon thought feeling regretful for what she did to Sunny.

---

"Finally! Ryeowook you're back! We're hungry! Cook now!" Heechul stated, hugging Ryeowook.

"But, um.. I have something to tell you guys" he muttered.

Heechul stared at him. It's rare to see Ryeowook like this.

"I'll call the others. Wait here." Heechul said as he called the others.

They gathered at the living room while Sunny waited outside.

"Guys. Um.. Someone will be living with us for now." Ryeowook announced.

"What? Who?" Henry asked.

"Sunny." Ryeowook whispered avoiding eye contact with everyone who was in the room.

"WHAT!? SUNNY OF SNSD?!" Siwon yelled.

They we're all surprised.

"No!" Sungmin protested.

"But- Um. She said she can help do the chores. Besides, she doesn't have anywhere to go." Ryeowook explained.

"So what?" Kyuhyun said coldly.

"Look, Girls Generation kicked her out of the dorm because she was the one who unlocked us from the rooftop.” Ryeowook stated.

They all looked at each other.

"Really?" Shindong gasped.

"Maybe we can let her stay here until she finds a new apartment." Yesung agreed.

The others nodded.

"But still- Haaaa. Nevermind. I'll let her in" Sungmin groaned then went outside to call Sunny.

 

Sungmin's POV

 

Tsk.. Why did she have to stay here with us?

What if this is one of SNSD's plan to ruin us? TSH.

I went outside and found Sunny sitting at the floor, she was surprised to see me.

She stood up and bowed to me.

"Annyeong-saeyo." she said.

"Come in. The others agreed to let you stay. Except for me." I said.

She looked down and said, "Mianhe. Sungmin-ssi."

I grabbed her bags and lead her to Henry's room.

"Is she staying with me?" Henry asked.

"Obviously." I answered.

"Aww. And I thought I'll have my own room." he said pouting.

"Shut up." I hissed then went to my own room.

 

Sunny's POV

I heard the others protesting to Ryeowook. I guess they don’t want me here.

I sighed.

The door opened and I was surprised to see Sungmin.

I stood up and bowed to him

"Anyeong-saeyo." I greeted.

"Come in. The others agreed to let you stay. Except for me." he said.

Psh. He didn’t have to rub it in my face that he hates me.

"Mianhe~ Sungmin-ssi." I apologized.

He grabbed my bags then led me to a room.

"Is she staying with me?" Henry asked.

"Obviously." he answered.

"Aww. And I thought I'll have my own room." Henry said pouting.

"Shut up." Sungmin hissed then left.

"Annyeong! You can call me Henry Oppa~" Henry said.

"But i'm older than you." Seriously, this kid is weird.

"We're just months apart. So call me Oppa~" he said.

I nodded. At least he welcomed me.

"This is your bed." he pointed at a blue bed.

"Thanks." I said.

"No, thank you for unlocking us at the rooftop." he smiled then awkward silence.

I stood up, I really hate awkward atmospheres. "I'm going to help Ryeowook cook.”

"Okay." He muttered then I left the room to find Ryeowook in the kitchen cutting vegetables.

"Oppa!" I said.

He was surprised and cut his own finger.

"Ah! Oppa! Sorry I startled you!" I bowed in apology.

"Where's the first aid kit?" I panicked.

He laughed while I searched the cabinets for the kit.

"Don’t worry. It’s just a cut." he assured me.

"Ah! Found it!" I exclaimed as I found the kit.

I grabbed his hand that was cut and washed it at the sink.

He just stared at me as I put band aid in his finger.

"I'll help you since I'm the maid here!" I said, grabbing the knife from him then I continued what he was doing.