Just a normal day?

High School War { under co. }

 

Days passed by so fast and it was almost the school's christmas party.
But the Girls Generation and Super Junior aren't back to their normal situations.
Worst of all, Black Girls Generation is back.
 
"Look, its Hara.." Jessica smirked and crossed her arms to her chest.
 
Hara looked at them with fear.
 
"I-I'm really sorry about what I said before.. Please stop.." Hara pleaded.
 
Hara was bullied these past few days since the incident.
 
"Sure. We're getting bored of you anyway. You're pitiful." Taeyeon said.
 
Hara sighed in relief but Seohyun, who was drinking coffee ACCIDENTALY  poured it on Hara.
 
"AHH! Oww! Its..HOT!" Hara jumped up and down while the girls laughed.
 
"Next time, watch out who your talking to.." Yuri smirked and they left Hara crying in pain.
 
The girls walked at the hallway and several students looked at them in fear and avoided them.
 
As for Super Junior, they all looked depressed everyday.
They we're getting blackmails and hate letters for anonymous people saying
"YOU GUYS ARE AT FAULT BLACK SOSHI IS BACK!" or "LEAVE THE SCHOOL!"
 
The girls went inside their classroom to see Super Junior looking at them with regret in their eyes.
They just shrugged it off and went to their seats in silence.
 
Seohyun opened the book she was reading and saw a piece of paper inside it.
She opened it to discover that it was from Kyuhyun.
 
/I miss you. You know I'm really sorry for what happened.. I'll always love you Seo./
 
Seohyun almost ran to Kyuhyun to hug him and tell him that she misses him too and she loves him so much but her pride won over her heart.
Instead, she folded the paper and hid it in her pocket.
 
 
*10 minutes before SNSD came to classroom..
 
 
"Hyung. What are we going to do? I'm dying everyday because I miss Seohyun a lot." Kyuhyun complained to Leeteuk.
 
"You're not the only one Kyu. We all miss our girlfriends." Leeteuk sighed.
 
"I want to get over this and just get back my girlfriend." Ryeowook pouted.
 
"If you guys dont mind, I have a plan.." Siwon smirked.
 
He thought a lot about his plan since he was the reason why all of this happened.
 
Heechul raised his eyebrow and looked at him suspiciously.
 
"Dont worry Hyung. It doesn't involve clubs and partying." Siwon reassured.
 
"So.. Let us hear it then." Leeteuk said.
 
Siwon smirked and the guys gathered around while whispering about Siwon's plan.
They talked quietly before the girls generation went back to the classroom.
 
 
 
 
*The day of the christmas party..
 
"Are you sure it would work?" Henry asked Siwon who shrugged.
 
"It wont hurt to try right?" Siwon said.
 
"I guess.." Henry said.
 
Its 2 AM and their at school to decorate their classroom for their plan.
 
They finished decorating their classroom and spread flower petals around the room until 4 AM.
 
"Finished! Lets go back to the dorm to get ready." Siwon said and they dragged their tired bodies back to their dorm.
 
At 5 AM they went back to school again dressed for the christmas party of the school.
 
"Can we sleep for a little bit? Since the girls would be here at 7 AM." Donghae asked.
 
"Yeah. Sure. We already asked some nerds to inform us if the girls arrived." Heechul said.
 
They slept soundly when a student opened their classroom in panic.
 
"They're here!" The student panicked with them.
 
"The cake! Take it out for the box! And kid, remember the plan okay?" Siwon asked the student and he nodded nervously.
 
They heard the girls talking and opened the classroom door.
 
The girls went inside and didn't notice the room at first.
But when they did, they all froze.
 
The door suddenly closed and was locked from the outside.
 
"What the hell?" Taeyeon muttered.
 
There was a piano in the middle of the room that was borrowed from the principal who reluctantly said YES to Super Junior.
And Sungmin was holding an acoustic guitar. The guys started singing for the girls.
 
 
The girls we're so touched some had tears in their eyes.
 
After the guys finished singing the guys looked at the girls filled with love and regret.
 
"We are really sorry for all the wrong things we did." Leeteuk said while staring right into Taeyeon's eyes.
 
Seohyun suddenly ran to Kyuhyun and hugged him tight.
 
"I love you Kyuhyun." Seohyun said and it took time for Kyuhyun to recover from shock and happiness he feels.
 
He hugged Seohyun back and everything went back to normal.
 
Well, except of Lee Ji-eun who heard everything from the rumors that they we're all back together.
She was furious and wanted to kill every single one of the girls. She's insane.
And she's planning to kidnap one of those girls. 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
** Omg. I know this chapter is soooo boring. And I'm really sorry for that.
I'm also sorry for just updating now since my blackberry was stolen and my stories are in there.
I really hope that the person who stole my phone would rot in hell. /smirks
And I wish everyone of you... to have a happy christmas and pray! <3
Thanks for the readers! I LOVE YOU EVERYONE! <3 :-*