What is happening?

High School War { under co. }

 

"Guys. I got a free room at a certain club and we can order drinks as much as we like.." Siwon told s.

"What? Is it some cheap club?" Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow at Siwon.

"Anieyo. Its actually one of some famous clubs in Hongdae." Siwon shrugged.

"Really? How did you get it?" Kyuhyun was suspicious.

"Someone gave it to me." Siwon said simply.

"We should go there and have fun. Its been a long time since we went to a club." Heechul suggested.

"I don't know.." Leeteuk said.

"Come on teuk.." Heechul persuaded.

"I'll go." Kyuhyun said while playing starcraft on his laptop.

As soon as the maknae said that everyone agreed except Leeteuk and Shindong.

"There's really something about it that seems suspicious.." Leeteuk murmured.
 
"I really cant go. I'm meeting with my girlfriend this evening. We have a date!" Shindong said happily.
 
Everyone looked at Leeteuk.

"This is only once in a lifetime.." Sungmin told his Hyung.

"Arasso. But if it gets crazy we have to go home immediately." Leeteuk said and everyone agreed.

They arrived at the club and everyone stopped and stare at them for once in a while. Girls swoon over them and guys we're getting jealous. They we're all obviously handsome and not to mention hot.

They went to their free room first and ordered cocktails to make them tipsy a bit.

Then.. They went out and danced like maniacs. They didn't even notice that girls we're squeezing their bodies to them as they danced.

Heechul was a little drunk and didn't know what he was doing.. Just then, a beautiful girl went and danced with him. The girl suddenly kissed him and he kissed back. He didn't know what was happening. 

When he realized what he was doing. He pushed the girl and the girl stumbled back.. The girl regained her composure and smirked.

"Good luck.." The girl told him and left.

He was confused and decided to go back at their room. He was surprised to see everyone there..

"Why is everyone here?" Heechul asked.

No one answered.
Leeteuk looks angry and gave him his smart phone.

Heechul looked at it and his eyes widened.

"What the f--"



....

SNSD's Dorm

Yoona frowned and threw her phone on her bed.

Hyoyeon was surprised when YoonA did that.

"What's wrong?" Hyoyeon asked her dongsaeng.

"Kibum's not replying my texts." YoonA sighed.

"Eunhyuk too. Maybe they're all asleep already." Hyoyeon shrugged.

Yoona sighed.
Hyoyeon is really open-minded.
She doesn't think about Eunhyuk doing anything wrong. Yoona is like that too. 

But tonight is different. She can't be open minded for some reason. Its like something bad is going to happen.

"Hyo Unnie, Yoona Unnie. Its time for dinner.." Seohyun called.

The 2 girls went to the dining room and sat at the table.

As they started eating.. All their phones rang at the same time. They we're banned to look at their phones while eating. 

But curiosity came over them.

"Okay. Let's look at just this once.." Taeyeon said and everyone immediately grabbed their cellphones to look.

Some of them gasped and some of them became wide eyed.

"What the hell is this?!" Yuri yelled in frustration.

"Maybe we should talk about this after eating." Seohyun suggested and everyone agreed.

But they didn't eat well this time. They we're all upset at the text message they received.

It was a picture of Super Junior, their boyfriends.. Kissing and dancing at a club with girls. It was a text from an unknown person..

After eating they all went to the living room and sat there in silence until YoonA spoke.

"That's why kibum wasn't replying to my text messages.." She murmured.

"I can't believe I thought they we're sleeping." Hyoyeon said.

"I freaking can't believe they did all of that!" Seohyun bursted.

Everyone went quiet again.
Everyone was thinking the same thing 'what the did the guys just do?'

 
 
 
 

*A/N: sorry for the wrong grammar and all. I made this while strolling at the mall since I'm really busy these days. College is exhausting! It makes you really busy.. T_T