Hyunseung cameo

High School War { under co. }

 

 

Sung Hyo's POV

That girl, Ji-eun kind of looks suspicious. 
I think I saw her glaring at me. 
She knows something. I just know it..

"Sung Hyo-ssi" Henry called.
"Yes?" I answered.
"Have you ever had a boyfriend" he asked and I looked at him surprised.
"I'm just curious. You don't have to answer it" he laughed awkwardly.
"Uh. Yeah. I dated once" I answered hesitating.
"Really?" His eyes widened.
"Is it that hard to believe?" I laughed.
"Well, it's because you hate guys" he said.
"Ha. I guess" I laughed. 

Suddenly, I saw a really familiar figure. I fixed my gaze at that person. When the person turned around, my mouth dropped and I was dumbfounded. It felt like everything from the past has came back to hunt me.

No one's POV

"Where's Sung Hyo?" Sooyoung asked Mia nervously.
"She's with Henry somewhere. Wae?" Mia asked.
"I.. I.. Saw HIM" Sooyoung told Mia with worry in her eyes. 

Mia didn't get it at first.

"Who?" Mia asked clueless.
"Him.. Hyunseung.." Sooyoung said.
Mia's eyes widened and became frozen.
"Did I just heard right, Hyunseung is here? Sung Hyo's Hyunseung? THAT Hyunseung?" Yoona asked panicking and Sooyoung nodded.
When the other girls heard it, they also panicked and ran to search for Sung Hyo.
"W-wait. Why are we searching for Sung Hyo? Who's that Hyunseung?" Siwon asked Tiffany who was really worried.
"Sung Hyo's first love and first boyfriend.." Tiffany answered.
"Eh? So what? Why do we have to search for her?" Siwon asked frustrated.
"Hyunseung left a deep scar at Sung Hyo" Tiffany replied. 

Even though Siwon didn't get it. He didn't want to ask anymore. Seems like that Hyunseung is someone who WAS really important to Sung Hyo since her friends are making a big deal out of it.

"Oppa, Saranghae~" Sung Hyo confessed.

Hyunseung looked at her and smiled.
Then patted her head.

"I love you too" he laughed.

"Oppa. Not like that. I mean I love you more than a friend" Sung Hyo said that made Hyunseung look worried.

"I..I'm s--" Hyunseung was cut off because Sung Hyo blocked his mouth with her hand.

"I know what you're going to say.. Just tell me your thankful and I'n happy with just that. I don't want to hear you apologize" she paused then stared at him.

"We'll still be friends right?" she asked while smiling widely.

"Of course!" Hyunseung answered then put his arm around Sung Hyo.

After 5 months..

"Hyunseung-ah. Tonight we'll meet some hot chicks at the usual bar" Dongwoon said while smoking.

Hyungseung just smiled.
Then, he saw Sung Hyo walking towards them.

"Hey Hyunseung. Oh, dongwoon-ah. You're not being a bad influence again right?" Sung Hyo asked Dongwoon suspiciously then grabbed his smoke then threw it away.

"Why are you always asking me that whenever you see me?" Dongwoon whined then Sung Hyo laughed.

"Wae? Are you guilty?" Sung Hyo laughed.

"Oppa. You can't go with these guys tonight. Arasso?" Sung Hyo threatened Hyunseung.

"Wae? You're such a kill joy!" Kikwang complained.

"Yah. He's not the only one who's not going..." Sung Hyo paused then looked at her brother, Kikwang's eyes widened.

"No. Andwae. I am not going to be manipulated by you again" Kikwang scoffed.

"Oh yes you are. Do you want me to tell Mom about that incident?" she threatened and Kikwang sighed in defeat.

"All of you too guys. You could just drink in your houses or something" Sung Hyo suggested.

"Oh. It's Jiyeon" Doojoon pointed at the girl who was walking towards them.

It's Hyunseung's girlfriend.
Jiyeon smiled brightly at them then smirked at Sung Hyo.

"Hi Sung Hyo! I missed you!" Jiyeon air kissed Sung Hyo.

"Didn't I warned you to stay away from them? Especially Hyunseung?" Jiyeon whispered.

"You're not the boss of me" Sung Hyo whispered back.

"Me and Hyunseung have to go. We have a date" Jiyeon told them excitedly.

"Sorry guys. Next time" Hyunseung grabbed his bag then left with her girlfriend.

"One sided love hurts huh?" Yoseob teased.

"Shut up" Sung Hyo scoffed then crossed her arms.

"That's why I told you to just date me" Doojoon stated.

Sung Hyo just rolled her eyes.

After 2 weeks, Hyunseung hasn't meet with his friends and Sung Hyo. They tried to call him but his phone is always turned off. When they tried to visit his house, he's always not home.

Sung Hyo was really worried more than anyone. She's always checking at Hyunseung but failed. She decided to go at their favorite place when depressed.

She was right.
Hyunseung is there.
Staring at the sky, looking lonely.

"We heard you guys broke up" Sung Hyo suddenly popped out that caused Hyunseung to jump from his seat.

"Yeah. I found out I wasn't her only boyfriend" he paused then checked Sung Hyo's expression who looks like she wants to kill someone.

"And I heard she was planning to hurt you.." He continued and Sung Hyo laughed.

"Oh. That. She warned me to stay away from you guys. But you know I'm stronger than her so I wasn't scared" she stated then looked at Hyunseung who just smiled weakly.

"You love her that much?" Sung Hyo asked even though her heart aches.

Hyunseung just nodded.

After 1 month, Hyunseung asked Sung Hyo to be his girlfriend. She was more than happy to accept it. She loves Hyunseung so much. She gave all her time to Hyunseung and didn't have time to meet her friends and Mia. They dated like that for 3 years.

"Sung Hyo, you're too in love with Hyunseung. You don't even have time with your friends.. Us" Mia whined.

"Sorry Mia" Sung Hyo hugged her friend.

"I want to eat frozen yogurt" Mia said.

"Let's go?" Sung Hyo asked and Mia nodded happily.

After they bought their ice creams.
They sat at a table beside the window.

The two girls we're eating happily when Mia suddenly stopped from eating and dropped her spoon.

"Wae?" Sung Hyo asked then followed Mia's gaze.

She gasped at what she saw.
Hyunseung and Jiyeon walking together, hand-in-hand.
They look so happy and in love.

Mia held Sung Hyo's hand and looked at her with worried eyes. Sung Hyo's tears suddenly fell non stop.

"I..I need to follow them, are you coming with me?" Sung Hyo asked Mia.

"You can't" Mia stopped Sung Hyo but failed.

They followed the lovers until they went to the park. They sat on a bench while the girls we're behind a tree. 

Hyunseung kissed Jiyeon that caused Sung Hyo's heart to hurt so much like it's being stabbed.

"Oppa. I heard you're dating your best friend.." Jiyeon stated.

"Oh. I only dated her because I thought I can forget you. And because she's madly in love with me. I feel so sorry for her" Hyunseung said.

Sung Hyo doesn't know what she's feeling right now. She want to kill Hyunseung and Jiyeon but she's too in love with Hyunseung.

"Let's go back" Mia whispered but Sung Hyo frowned and walked towards Hyunseung and Jiyeon. Mia tried to stop her but failed again.

Hyunseung's eyes widened when he saw Sung Hyo. 

"Su-sung hyo.." Hyunseung stuttered and Sung Hyo scoffed.

"We're done. I hope you'll have a happoily ever after with this . And I don't want to hear my name from that dirty mouth again.." Sung Hyo stated then left.

Even though she said that.
Hyunseung hurt her badly.
She doesn't eat.
Doesn't go to school.
Hell, she doesn't even gets out of her room but her friends and family always hear her sobbing from her room and they always hear her playing the piano from her room even thought she doesn't know how to play it. I guess in her lonely days, she just learned how to play it.

Kikwang knocked at Sung Hyo's door. It's always locked.

"Sung Hyo. Please eat something. We're all worried about you, you don't want to die do you? You have to be strong. He's not the only guy in the world" Kikwang stated.

Sung Hyo opened her door for the first time. Kikwang was surprised at her appearance. Her hair's messy, she lost a lot of weight, her eye's are swollen from crying and not to mention her room stinks.

"Dongsaeng. W-what happened to you?" Kikwang held her shoulders and she flinched.

"Don't touch me" she gritted her teeth.

Kikwang was surprised. She looks like a complete different person.

"I just have to eat right? I'll go back to school starting tomorrow and I'll clean my room. Happy?" she said coldly. 

"Uh. Yeah. It's dinner time so you should go down" Kikwang looks scared when he left.

After a few minutes.. Sung Hyo went down for dinner. Her parents we're surprised at her appearance too. She didn't greet them or smile the whole night. She just ate her dinner then went back to her room.

The next day, she went back to school and Mia was really happy to see her best friend back.

"We missed you so much Sung Hyo" Mia said.

"Thanks" she replied without any emotions.

"You got so thin Sung Hyo" Heesu said and she didn't reply.

"Is there something wrong?" Mia asked.

"None" Sung Hyo answered coldly.

"I'm going out" Sung Hyo left the room.


"That Sung Hyo was such a . I was trying to be nice to her but she's just... Argh!" Heesu stated to Mary.

"I know right. She just wants everyone's attention" Mary replied.

"Yah!" Mia yelled from behind them and the girls we're suprised.

Suddenly, a cubicle opened and Sung Hyo came out with a cold look.
She slowly turned around and glared at Mary and Heesu.

"If you don't want to die, get out of my sight.. Now" Sung Hyo threatened the scared girls and they ran.

"Sung Hyo. Don't mind them. I'm still here for you" Mia hugged her friend.

Sung Hyo hugged her back.



"Sung Hyo?" Hyunseung noticed Sung Hyo and walked towards her.

Sung Hyo remained frozen.

"I missed you Sung Hyo" Hyunseung hugged her but she still remained frozen.

Mia and the others came.

"Where's Sung Hyo?" Mia asked Henry and he pointed at the EX lovers.

"We're too late" Yoona gasped for air.

Sung Hyo broke the hug and tears fell down from her eyes.

She looked at Hyunseung then she became furious. She punched Hyunseung at his face and if Sooyoung didn't grab her away from Hyunseung, he would've been killed.

Hyunseung stood up and wiped the blood from his mouth.

"I deserved that" he said. 

Sung Hyo glared at him them left.
Hyunseung was going to follow her but Mia and Yoona blocked him.

"Please, don't hurt her again" Mia begged.

"Do you know what happened to her because of you? She completely changed" Yoona stated.

"I know. That's why I'm here. To make up from all the things that I did" Hyunseung looked sad.

"Sorry. But she's happy now that you're out of her life" Sooyoung said.

Mia noticed that he's wearing their school uniform.

"You.. Don't tell me, you transferred here.." Mia told him.

"Uh. No. I've been going here since first year with Yoseob and the others.." he stated and Mia's eyes widened.

"No way.." Mia murmured.

"I heard about the ice princess thing but I didn't know it was Sung Hyo until she sang earlier" Hyunseung said.

"Does Kikwang know about this?" Yuri asked.

"Yeah. And he decided to transfer here too.." Hyunseung stated.

 

“This is crazy..Seriously” Mia sighed.

“Unnie, it’s your turn in a few minutes” Seohyun reminded Sooyoung.

Ryeowook looked at Sooyoung and held her hand.

“Are you okay? You kind of look pale” Ryeowook asked with concern.

“Yeah. It’s because of the running and panicking” Sooyoung smiled back.

 

[Please, think of BEIGE as SOOYOUNG.]

“I’m nervous” Sunny told Sungmin.

“Don’t worry. I’m here” Sungmin kissed her forehead.

They stared at each other until Mia called them because their next.

 

“That was a romatic performance of our Aegyo couple! Please give them a round of applause” the MC stated.

Everyone applaused and was amazed by the aegyo couple voices. And of course, Sungmin’s guitar skill.

 

“What a duet! That song was beautiful! And of course their voices too” the MC smiled widely.

[Please think of K.Will as Siwon! <3]

 

 

“HOT PERFORMANCE! They’re the best dancers in our country!” the MC was amazed.

[Please focus on Hyoyeon & Eunhyuk.. I didn’t found any collab videos of the couple. PEACE!]

 

“What a cute performance from the Barbie Doll and KEN!”

 

“Our Goddess YoonA is so pretty! And our handsome Kibum too! What a beautiful couple!”

[Sorry. I can’t find anything that has Kibum in it! Just imagine it’s Kibum. Arasso?]

 

“Henry is the next Justin Bieber! Even better than JB!” the MC stated.

 

“Yesung is forever the greatest singer” the MC yelled.

 

“WOW! That was awesome from our Shindong!” the MC was shocked.

“NOW. For our special stage featuring: So Nyuh Shi Dae, Super Junior & IU!” the MC yelled but the audience started gossiping wondering who was IU.

Sung Hyo already calmed down and decided to watch the special stage.

When the song started, the IU girl came out.

“She looks pretty” Sung Hyo murmured but there was something about that girl.

 

“That was an amazing 3 octaves..” Sung Hyo told Mia and she nodded.

Suddenly, the student that was in-charge of the music came running towards Sung Hyo.

“Sung Hyo-ssi, that girl.. She was the girl from earlier” the student was out of breath.

Sung Hyo’s eyes widened.

“Really?” she asked and the student nodded.

“Thanks for telling me” Sung Hyo thanked the student. Sung Hyo ran to search for IU but failed. She just decided to watch her Unnie’s and continue searching later.

Girls Generation..

 

 

Super Junior..

 

 

After 30 minutes, the contest was done.

All that’s left is for everyone to know the winners.

For SNSD & SJ, it doesn’t matter to them if they didn’t win.

At least they enjoyed performing and everyone enjoyed watching too.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I want you all to vote for the winners. 

Even though some songs aren’t the real duet.

I still want you guys to vote for the winner. :D