So much for a vacation..

High School War { under co. }

 

"Class! We're here at the port! Check your things before you go okay? GO GO GO!" the teacher yelled as they groan from headaches.
 
The whole class checked their things if ever they forget something.
 
They all went down from the bus and they boarded on two speed boats, because the whole class didn't fit in one boat.
 
Heechul, Yuri, Taeyeon, Teukie, Ryeowook, Sooyoung, Eunhyuk, Hyo, Teacher & Yesung we're on the first boat.
 
Yoona, Siwon, Tiffany, Kibum, Seohyun, Kyuhyun, Henry, Sica & Donghae we're all on the second boat.
 
The teacher disciplined the students on the second boat first before they departed.
 
Siwon noticed that Yoona looked sick.
 
"Yoona, gwenchana?" Siwon asked Yoona.
 
Yoona just smiled at him and nodded.
 
"You should go to Tiffany, she's also sea sick" Yoona said and Siwon nodded.
 
Yoona was all alone there as she tried to stop herself from vommiting because of being sea sick.
 
This is why she doesn't like riding boats or anything connected to the sea.
 
She cant even swim because she had a trauma.
 
Yoona was traumatized when she was a child, she was drowned by a kid when they had a fieldtrip in the sea,
Since then, she doesn't like swimming and all.
 
"You okay?" a voice asked.
 
Just hearing his voice feels like someone stabbed her heart.
She just stood there not even bothering to look him in the eye.
 
"Yeah. You should go to Fany" Yoona told Kibum but Kibum didn't listen and sat beside her.
 
"She have Siwon. It's better to have someone than none right?" Kibum told Yoona.
 
Yoona didn't answer.
 
"So, sea sick huh? That's a waste" Kibum said.
 
"Why?" Yoona asked.
 
"Well, the whole idea of this trip is to appreciate the sea right? And bond with everyone" Kibum said and looked at Yoona in the eye.
 
But Yoona avoided looking at him.
 
Just looking at him makes her realize her feelings for him more, and it hurts her.
 
"You know, me and tiffany are not in a relationship" Kibum said as he looked at the sea.
 
Yoona was surprised by what he said.
She felt so happy.
She didn't even noticed that she was smiling.
It's a good thing Kibum wasn't looking.
 
"And you're telling me this because?" Yoona asked innocently.
 
Kibum looked at her and smiled.
 
"Because I dont want the girl I like to have the wrong idea" Kibum said and stood up from his seat and went back to Tiffany.
 
Yoona sat there frozen by what he said.
 
"T-that d-does m-mean.." Yoona muttered.
 
"Y-yah! Kim Kibum" Yoona followed Kibum and smiled.
 
"Do you like me?" Yoona asked coolly.
 
"Y-Yeah" Kibum said shyly and blushed.
 
'oh god, I like you too!' Yoona thought but she still kept her cool.
 
Yoona nodded and smiled.
 
"Okay, let's go out" Yoona said coolly and Kibum looked at her surprised.
 
Kibum smiled widely and hugged Yoona.
 
"I promise, you wont regret going out with me" Kibum told Yoona.
 
Yoona blushed and hugged him back.
 
 
 
"Tiffany, are you okay? Do you need anything?" Siwon asked as she approached Tiffany.
 
Tiffany was surprised.
 
"Y-yeah. I'm just sea sick" Tiffany replied.
 
Siwon sighed in relief.
 
"Want me to get you something?" Siwon asked as she sat beside Tiffany.
 
"N-no. J-just, s-stay here" Tiffany whispered enough for Siwon to hear.
 
Siwon was shocked by what she said.
Siwon just smiled happily and stayed with Tiffany until she fell asleep on his lap.
While she was sleeping, Siwon stole a kiss from Tiffany.
'Tiffany's lips is so soft' Siwon thought as he combed Tiffany's hair.
 
 
 
"Tiffany-ah, we're here" Siwon told Tiffany as he woke her up.
 
Tiffany slowly opened her eyes.
 
"Am I in heaven?" she asked.
 
Siwon looked like an angel while she layed down in his lap.
His face was blocking the sun that he looks like his shining.
 
Siwon laughed.
 
"Babo, we're here in the island already" Siwon said as he helped Tiffany stand up.
 
"T-thanks" Tiffany said as she blushed.
 
She was surprised when she saw Kibum and Yoona being lovey-dovey.
 
"W-what's with those two?" Tiffany muttered to herself but Siwon heard it.
 
"Do you like Kibum?" a voice asked from behind her
 
"No way! He's just my best friend! I like Si--" she stopped when she realized the voice was Siwon's.
 
"Si? Hmm. Siwon?" Siwon asked her as his face was just an inch close to her.
 
Tiffany blushed as red as a tomato.
 
"Y-yah! Dont be full of yourself!" Tiffany defended as she pushed Siwon farther.
 
Siwon laughed and grabbed Tiffany's hand.
 
"Come on, we'll be left out by them" Siwon said.
 
'His hands aren't normal, why is it so soft?' Tiffany thought.
 
"I know my hands are soft" Siwon said and Tiffany looked at her with are-u-a-psychic face.
 
"No, I'm not a psychic" Siwon said as he laughed.
 
 
"Jessica, I'm going to tell the truth to them" Tiffany told Jessica as they changed to their swim suits.
 
Jessica was surprised by what she said.
 
"WHAT?! Aren't you going to take revenge?" Jessica yelled. Luckily their the only one's there left... Or not.
 
"Revenge?" Taeyeon asked as she came out from nowhere.
 
"What are you guys talking about?" Sunny asked.
 
'Great, their all here' Jessica thought.
 
Tiffany sighed.
 
The nine girls sat in a circle and the others we're pressuring Tiffany.
 
Tiffany decided to tell them the truth and apologized to them sincerely.
 
"I cant believe you lied to us Tiffany!" Yuri yelled.
 
Tiffany was now crying.
 
"I-I'm sorry, I'm so selfish" Tiffany sobbed.
 
Yuri sighed and sat beside Tiffany and hugged her.
 
"We understand.. But you shouldn't lie like this again" Yuri told Tiffany and she nodded.
 
"I'm really sorry girls" Tiffany said as she cried.
 
"I'm sorry too girls, it's my fault for letting her continue with this" Jessica said.
 
"It's okay, you know we love you both right? But dont hide anything from us again okay? We're sisters!" Taeyeon said cheerfully and they grouped hug.
 
"Come on, lets stop this drama and have fun!" Hyoyeon said and they all agreed and ran to the beach.
 
 
They all played games on the beach and had fun like there's no tomorrow.
 
Hyoyeon started to notice that couples are increasing in their class.
 
She was envious of them, she wants to confess to Eunhyuk but what if he rejects her?
 
She didn't think of it at all but just played games until it was time to go back to the mansion.
 
It was already evening and it was pretty creepy in the island.
 
But Seohyun decided to walk outside for a refreshing air and to think about her feelings for kyuhyun.
 
She sighed to herself.
 
She doesn't want to lose to Kyuhyun about their deal.
 
She was in deep thought until someone called her,
 
"Seohyun! Yeobo!" Kyuhyun called as he came running towards her.
 
"What are you doing out here? It's dangerous. Come on, Let's go back" Kyuhyun said worriedly as he grabbed Seohyun's hand.
 
Seohyun stopped on her tracks and let go of Kyuhyun's hands.
 
"I lose.." Seohyun said looking sad.
 
"What? Lose?" Kyuhyun asked innocently.
 
"Dont act stupid, I already like you Choi Kyuhyun!" Seohyun yelled and when she looked at Kyuhyun's face he was smiling like an idiot.
 
"What? I know I lost! Just laugh okay! Ask me to do something since I lo-" Seohyun was cut off when Kyuhyun's lips crashed onto hers.
 
Seohyun kissed back and they broke the kiss.
 
"Babo, I love you too!" Kyuhyun said smiling.
 
"And now, I dare you to kiss me again" Kyuhyun said as he grinned and Seohyun kissed him.
 
 
"Yah. Hyo, call the guys and tell them dinner's ready" Jessica said and Hyoyeon nodded.
 
She sighed as she walked to the guys room.
 
Even though Hyoyeon was the one who told them to have fun, she looks down herself.
 
She likes Eunhyuk.. A LOT.
 
It's all because of his moves you know? And he's pretty funny too!
 
She plans to go to the Super Junior's room and call out Eunhyuk to confess.
 
As she nervously walked to their room, she heard a familiar voice inside their room.
 
"Congratulations Super Junior for changing the girls rotten attitude!" a man said happily.
 
"For your success, after you graduate, you guys will debut as soon as possible!" he continued.
 
Hyoyeon gasped.
 
'I know this voice! It's Mr. Lee Soo Man! Did he send these guys to our school to change us? They're using us!' Hyoyeon thought as tears ran down her face.
 
The guys we're laughing happily and we're surprised when they saw hyoyeon on their door.. crying.
 
Especially Eunhyuk, he was really shocked that he just stood there frozen and didn't know what to do.
 
 
"What's taking Hyoyeon so long?" Jessica asked herself.
 
"Come with me!" Jessica said as she grabbed Sunny and Sunny grabbed Taeyeon.
 
"We want to come too!" Yuri said as she grabbed Sooyoung, Yoona and Tiffany.
 
 
Hyoyeon was now angry... No, she was furious but still, tears we're rolling down her cheeks.
 
She pushed Eunhyuk to the guys.
 
"Why the hell are you using us!?" Hyoyeon yelled and the girls we're already behind her.
 
"W-what's happening?" Seohyun asked while she and Kyuhyun we're holding hands. They just arrived and didn't know what was happening.
 
"Hyo, what's going on?" Taeyeon asked.
 
Hyoyeon hissed.
 
"This so-called, SUPER JUNIOR, are only using us! I heard it all! You guys only transferred to our school to change our attitudes! So you guys can freaking debut! Isn't that right?" Hyoyeon said as she gritted her teeth.
 
The girls we're shocked by what she said and we're all confused.
 
"I-Is it true?" Yoona asked but no one dared to answer.
 
"That's why on the first day, you told me that you transferred her because of Girls Generation huh? Psh. Let's get out of here" Yoona said and left while the other girls followed her.
 
Seohyun was left behind but in the end decided to go with her friends, tears we're blurring her eyes as she looked at the guys disgusted.
 
 
"ARGH!!!!!!" Kyuhyun yelled as he punched the wall.
 
They we're all sitting inside their room, I meant the Super Junior.
 
All of them we're depressed by the situation.
 
". Why did this have to happen?" Kibum muttered.