Yoona's flashback

High School War { under co. }

Yoona's POV

We chatted with the Super Junior's earlier and it felt like we we're friends before. We laughed and tell stories. It felt like we never fought. But then it had to end since we have practice. Haaa. Why did it have to end? I hate to be with Kibum. Tsk.

 

"We'll wash the dishes first" I said.

"I'll help" Kibum suggested.

"No, you won't" I talked back.

Kibum pouted.

"He will help" Yuri said.

And he smiled? or is it a smirk? Argh. I hate him.

Flashback*

I met this guy who saved me from being bullied by f(x). I know, Jessica's sister Krystal is in that group. But they really hate me, and Krystal is good at acting. I might be the bad guy if I told Jessica since Krystal is her sister. And she really love her. She'll believe krystal more than me.

Lets go back to the story..

"Yah. Yoona. Do you think someone wants to save you? They are all scared of me. And my sister wont believe you." Yes.. It was ing Krystal. Oops. Sorry for the language. I just hate it when I remember that .

"Why are you guys even doing this?" I stupidly asked.

"Pfft. For FUN. And for REVENGE." Victoria said. And I know you're wondering if Amber is with them. No she's not. Amber is the only kind girl among them. But unfortunately, she's at the hospital because of over fatigue.

"Revenge?" I asked.

She smirked. That disgusting smirk.

"Dont act innocent. You stole Jessica from me. She doesn't hang out with me anymore. Because of YOU! And my Taecyeon freaking likes you!" she yelled.

I laughed. "Pfft. What a childish reason" I said and stood up.

"Its not my fault if people likes me" I said to her face to face. And she glared at me and kicked my stomach.

"You !" she yelled and Sulli, Victoria and Krystal punched me and kicked me. Are you also wondering where is Luna? She's at the library. She doesn't care what her friends are doing. She just like being... ALONE.

I became numb and didn't react. I stayed quiet even though it hurts like hell.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU GIRLS DOING!?" A guy's voice yelled.

"Nickhun? Babe~ What are you doing here?" Victoria asked that Nickhun guy. And eeww. She acted innocent even though the proof is infront of him.

"Babe? You acted like an angel in front of me but you're doing this kind of things!?!!" he yelled. 

I looked at the girls faces and it was FREAKING funny. They just stared at Nickhun and Victoria with their wide eyes and mouth open.

I tried to stand up but I stumbled since I was weak with all their punches and kicks.

"yah~ Dont stand up. You're weak. I'll take you to the clinic" he said and I nodded.

"You girls. I'm not done yet" Nickhun said and carried me.

The girls we're glaring at me. They couldn't do anything since Nickhun is here. I stuck out my tongue to them and Victoria's nose we're like releasing fire. It was funny. Bwahahaha.

I passed out while Nickhun carried me. I woke up when it was 5th period already.

"Ugh. My body aches like hell.." I said to no one.

"Oh. You're awake" A voice said.

"Oh. Thanks for saving me earlier." I smiled to Nickhun.

He told me it was his duty since he's girlfriend was bullying someone and he doesn't like it. We became friends instantly. Yep.. FRIENDS. We we're closer than Jessica. 

But then.. After meeting him, I feel nervous around him. I always want to look pretty in front of him. And I hate it when he's with other girls. Because he's POPULAR. Yes, really popular. He have a group of friends and they call themselves 2PM. And taecyeon is there too. We are friends too but not beyond that. Just friends.

"Yoona. You like Nickhun right?" Taecyeon asked and it was when I was freaking drinking a cola.

I spit out the cola when he asked me that. Good thing they we're sitting beside me. If not, they will be covered by my saliva. Pfft. Hahaha.

"Sorry *cough *cough. Why did you surprise me with that question?" I asked Junho and Taecyeon.

"Dont try to act. We know you LOVE him already. Its pretty obvious" Junho said.

"Really?" I asked innocently.

"Yeah. But, I hope you'll stop that feelings you have for him" Junho said.

"Why?" I asked.

"He looks kind but he's a player!" Taecyeon said and I frowned.

"I know you like me Taecyeon but I'm sorry. I wont stop liking Nickhun" I said and walked away.

I heard Junho said to Taecyeon "We warned her" But I ignored it.

I went to the comfort room to do my business. I heard girls laughing and came in. But I was on the cubicle. But the voice was familiar. It was f(x).

"I cant believe Nickhun did that! He's EVIL." Krystal laughed.

"I know. My babe is really smart. He told me that he acted like he saved Yoona to save us since teachers might see us bullying her" Victoria said and I was shocked.

"He even let Yoona fall for him." Sulli said and laughed with them.

"Yoona is so stupid. He doesn't know that me and Nickhun already had and Nickhun LOVE it!"Victoria said and laughed with the girls. As for me? I was sitting inside the cubicle quietly crying.

When I heard them going out of the comfort room. I went to the mirror and fixed myself. Thats when I totally changed. From that moment, I really changed.

When I got out from the Comfort room. I saw the f(x). And they saw me. We glared at each other and they walked to me. As for me, I wasn't scared anymore. I smirked at them.

"If it isn't our LOVELY Yoona. NOT!" Krystal said and the girls laughed.

"If it isn't the s" I said and smirked.

"? Did I just heard YOU calling US s?" Victoria asked me with a threatening look.

"You heard it right. " I said and she was about to punch me when I dodged and kicked her from her back and she landed on the wall.

"I was restraining myself" I said and smirked at them.

They we're just staring at me and then at Victoria. When she got up her nose was bleeding.

"You girls! GET HER!" she yelled and they attacked me but I dodge them all and pulled Sulli's and Krystal's hair, then I crashed them to each other.

I laughed. "I told you girls, I was restraining myself" I said and laughed.

"If you dare tell others about this. You girls will get worse than this" I threatened them and they we're freaking scared.

"Yoona! What have you done?!" Yes. It was NICKHUN. That bastard.

"Can't you see for yourself?" I said and smiled at him.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY VICTORIA?!" He yelled and he punched me in my FACE! Yes. My beautiful FACE! Actually this confidence I have for myself now because of this bastard.

I laughed and they stared at me like i'm crazy.

"BWAHAHAHAHA! Didn't you know?" I  rubbed the blood from my face "Guys who punch girls.." I came closer to him and said "ARE ING GAYS!" I yelled and laughed.

"Oh. Thanks for making me fall in love with a guy like you. And you should use condoms when you have with Victoria okay? You guys are too young to have babies" I said and again.. laughed. Then I walked away and waved goodbye to them. If you have seen the look on their faces. They we're all scared like I just got out from the mental hospital. Funny.

When I came back to the Classroom the girls we're really surprised and their mouth was open.

"What?" I asked. "OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HAPPENED?!!" Taeyeon yelled.

"Some bastard punched me because I took revenge on the girls who bullied me" I said.

"So you finally showed your strength to Krystal? I told her many times to stop it already since you're my friend but she still wouldn't do it? Psh. That girl is a good actress" Jessica said and rolled her eyes.

"I 'm sorry Yoona. I should've done something more than scolding her" she said.

"Its okay." I said.

"So who did this?" Yuri asked and was red because she's really angry.

"Nickhun. Because I made Victoria's nose bled." I said.

They we're all shocked.

"He's freaking gay! He punches girls!" they all said and I laughed.

"Dont worry about it" I said.

 

Back to reality..*

I was in a daze until the plate I was holding crashed. And I was surprised.

"Omo, Mianhe~" I said because this isn't our house.

"Its okay." he said and I picked up the broken plate and I cut myself. "OWWW" I yelled.

He quickly grabbed my hand and his hands are freaking SOFT. Like a girls hand.

He washed my hand at the sink and grabbed the kit.

"I can do it myself" I said coldly and grabbed my hand from him.

He looked at me in the eyes and yes.. I was hypnotized for a moment.

He leaned in closer and I was about to lean closer to when I remembered I hated him.

I shove the towel to his face and ran to Leeteuk's room where they are practicing.

 

TAEYEON UNNIE! CAN WE GO HOME NOW?!" I yelled when I opened the door.

I was shocked for a moment. I saw them, almost... KISSING.

Did I interrupt something I shouldn't have?

"Let's practice tomorrow okay?" she told leeteuk and grabbed her things

"Unnie, why is your face red?" I asked.

"Huh? No way" I said.

Acting like that huh? I saw them. Hmmm. Do they like each other now? I dont care. I'll support Taeyeon whatever I can.

"Unnie likes Leeteuk" I and she went red again. I laughed and she glared at me.

"Mianhe Unnie" I said and wiped the tears from my eyes because of laughing.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I know. This chapter is boring. MIANHE~