Introduction

High School War { under co. }

 

In Girls Generation's headquarters
 
"What? Super Junior?" Sunny raised her eyebrows in confusion as to who is this group who call themselves Super Junior. 
 
"Yes. Thats what my sources told me. They're going to transfer here tomorrow." Seohyun stated.
 
"And they said they were all handsome and smart." Hyoyeon added, earning a look from her co-members.
 
"What if they steal our thrones?" Yoona asked worriedly.
 
Taeyeon scoffed, folding her arms in front of her chest. "No one will dare to do that."
 
Yuri shook her head. "We can't be too sure."
 
The others nodded in agreement for Yuri's statement.
 
"Well, if we want to be so sure. Why dont we show them how we rule here in this school?" Tiffany suggested.
 
The girls looked at each other with smirks on their faces.
 
"Great idea Tiffany. Let's throw them a welcoming party." Taeyeon grinned knowingly.
 
Wondering who they are? They are the so-called Girls Generation. They are the Queenkas of Seoul High School. Girls Generation contains Taeyeon, Sunny, Yuri, Hyoyeon. Tiffany, Jessica, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Seohyun.
 
They rule the whole school. No one will dare and challenge them. Even the guys can't handle them. They are the bullies, pranksters, the beauties, the goddesses or whatever you call them.
 
But for sure, they are the devils of Seoul High School.
 
---
 
In Super Junior's dorm
 
"Why do we have to live in the same house and go to the same school again?" Henry asked.
 
Kyuhyun sighed in frustration. 
 
"How many times do we have to explain this Henry? We have all have to stick together until we graduate to debut. And we will be called Super Junior." Kyuhyun explained.
 
"We also have to change the rotten attitudes of Girls Generation." Heechul added.
 
"But how do we know their faces?" Henry asked again, making Heechul roll his eyes.
 
"We can recognize them easily when we transfer tomorrow. The manager said that they are really beautiful." Donghae answered this time.
 
"Whoa. Are they really that famous in that school?" Henry asked in amazement.
 
"Shut up Henry. We'll know tomorrow what will happen." Kyuhyun exclaimed, very irritated.
 
"For now, we have to pick our rooms." Siwon stated. As every member ran to pick their rooms.
 
"YAH! THATS NOT FAIR! I WAS STILL TALKING!" Siwon yelled as he ran to pick his room with the others.
 
This loud guys are the Super Juniors.
 
Super Junior contains Leeteuk , Heechul, Han Geng, Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kibum and Kyuhyun.
 
All of them shares the same dream. And that's to be a famous singer.
 
They joined SM Entertainment and they will debut as soon as possible if they could change the attitudes of SNSD members. 
 
They don't even know what's coming for them. Poor men.