Chapter 8

My Rival,My Crush

CL followed the so-called "Jessica" order.She grabbed Yuri by the collar and pinned her to the ground.Her grip was so tight that Yuri could not escape.The latter was really struggling.CL raised her fist up but "Jessica" stopped her.CL let go of Yuri and stood up."Jessica" kneeled and whispered to Yuri,"I'm not Jessica.I'm much more better than her."

 

Yuri,in a quick move,pinned the girl down.CL growled and kicked Yuri away from the girl.The girl smirked and stood up."Thank you Chaerin-ah,"she said and kissed CL's lips.Yuri growled and pushed CL away from the girl.She punched CL continuously to snap CL out of the girl's control.

 

"Snap out CL!"Yuri shouted.CL's eyes slowly turned back to the original colour but the girl seemed to be in more control of CL as CL's eyes colour turned back to black in a flash. CL pushed Yuri away and sat up,weak from the punches given by Yuri. The girl kneeled down again but this time to CL.She touched Chaerin's cheek and sighed.

 

"Let's go now Chaerin-ah.We'll kill her next time,"the girl said to CL.Yuri wanted to chase after CL but they had already disappeared.Yuri growled and went back home.

 

Krystal was waiting worriedly for Yuri.Jessica was at the corner,texting Donghae.The both of them had not broke up yet.Krystal saw Yuri and sighed in relief but she was confused when she saw bruises on Yuri's arm and face."What happened?"she asked.

 

"Someone controlled CL and made her kill me,"Yuri replied.She looked to see if Jessica would give any reaction but the girl was really busy texting.Krystal could only sigh and do nothing about her sister.


The girl had tied CL to a chair.While they were walking, the girl had hit CL really hard on the head that she fainted.CL finally stirred up and opened her eyes slowly."Jessica?"CL said as she saw the girl.The girl chuckled and shook her head.She sat on CL's lap.CL felt her heart beating rapidly.She looked up at the girl and was lost in her eyes.

 

"Do you remember me now Chaerin-ah?"the girl asked.She was placing kisses all over CL's face and CL was not even trying to escape. She finally remembered who the girl was.She was the one who gave her happiness.She was the one whom she lost her first kiss too.She was the one who made her realise she was not human.

 

"Sooyeon-ah,"CL said softly.The girl,Sooyeon,smiled and began to untie CL away from the chair.She knew that CL would not run away since she was still controlling half of CL's mind.Sooyeon wrapped her arms around CL's neck."I miss you Sooyeon-ah,"CL said and pulled Sooyeon closer.

 

"I miss you too Chaerin-ah,"Sooyeon said and locked her lips with CL's one.

 

CL woke up and found herself in her own bedroom.She sat upright and looked around."Jessica is waiting for you at the living room Chaerin,"Hyoyeon said.CL knew that it was not Jessica.She knew it was Sooyeon.She got out of bed without bothering to brush her teeth or take a shower first.

 

She was wrong.

 

The one waiting was really Jessica.She got back to her room and purposely took a long shower before going down.

 

Jessica stepped on CL's foot.She was angry that CL went down late.However,CL showed no emotion at all."What do you want?"CL said coldly.Jessica was quite shock with CL's tone."Don't you have a date with Donghae?"CL said.

 

Jessica thought that the way CL spoke was rude.She clenched her fist and said,"I don't even want to meet you.Krystal forced me to meet you."

 

CL's head hurt for a moment."Jessica,she's your soulmate babo!"her conscious said.CL shook it away and put on a straight face back.Jessica turned around but CL grabbed her wrist and pinned her on the sofa.It was not her doing that though.Sooyeon was inside her,controlling her.

 

"Fine,what do you want to ask me?"CL asked.Their faces were really close to each other.Jessica was trying to get out but Chaerin was really strong.

 

"Krystal told me to tell you not to trust anyone who looks like me,"Jessica finally said after giving up trying to break free.Sooyeon,who heard everything since she was inside CL,smirked.

 

"I want to know how you taste like Jessica,"CL said and wanted to kiss Jessica but Jessica had turned her head.CL chuckled and cupped Jessica's cheek.She forcefully kissed Jessica but slowly,Jessica relaxed herself and kissed CL back.Little did Jessica knew that she was not really kissing CL and that CL does not know anything about this.

 

CL pulled away first as she heard that Jessica was out of breath and needed oxygen.CL was sitting on top of Jessica."Get...Of...Me,CL,"Jessica said breathlessly.

 

"You think I was done with you?"CL asked.She lowered her body and they were face to face again."I'm not who you think I am,"CL whispered to Jessica.She nibbled her ear and trailed down to her neck.Jessica moaned when CL found her soft spot.

 

"How do you know where my soft spot is?"Jessica asked softly.CL smirked.She did not reply to Jessica's question though.

 

"Hey Chaerin,do you know where my sport shoes are at?"Hyoyeon asked as she got down to the living room.

 

A/N: If the story is getting confusing (I know it is ><) When CL pinned Jessica on the sofa,Sooyeon was already controlling CL so she knew everything that happened.