Chapter 7

My Rival,My Crush

CL and Yuri were at the school's main gate.The both of them were waiting for Krystal.CL saw her and waved.Krystal ran straight away to Yuri and hugged her girlfriend.

 

"I'm sorry I did not eat lunch with you,"Yuri said and kissed Krystal's forehead.

 

"No worries unnie,"Krystal said.She turned and smiled at CL."Annyeonghaseyo CL unnie."

 

"What's up Krystal,"CL said and smiled.

 

"Can we go and eat ice cream?"Taeyeon asked out of nowhere.CL turned around and saw Taeyeon and Hyoyeon.

 

"Sure,"CL replied.

 

Taeyeon smiled and dragged Hyoyeon to the ice cream shop.

 

CL frowned when she saw Donghae with Jessica.She even saw him fiddling with something inside his pocket.She growled lowly,making Yuri and Krystal,who had a good sense of hearing,turned towards her.

 

"What's wrong CL?"Yuri asked.She looked to where CL was looking at.

 

"Unnie!"Krystal shouted and ran towards her sister.She hugged her sister's hand and asked,"Would you like to join me and the other unnies for ice cream?"

 

"No thanks Krys,"Jessica said as she saw CL.Their eyes locked for a moment before CL pulled away first.

 

"You can bring your boyfriend as well,"Krystal said.

 

"I'll go then,"Jessica said and followed Krystal to the ice cream shop.

 

"Order what you want.Everything's on me,"CL said and went room find a seat.

 

"What do you want Chaerin?"Hyoyeon asked.

 

CL just shook her head and found a seat,enough for everyone.The first couple to arrive was YulKrys.

 

"Why did you growl?"Yuri whispered to CL.

 

"I saw that jerk fiddling with something inside his pocket,"CL replied with another growl.

 

"You easily get angry CL,"Yuri said and backed away from CL.

 

"I can't help it.I'm too protective of Jessica,"CL admitted and sighed.The rest of the couple arrived and took their seats.

 

CL who had no partner at all was sitting at the corner,playing with her phone and blasting her music to maximum volume.

 

"What's wrong with you Chae?"Hyoyeon asked as she had never seen CL that way before.

 

"Nothing's wrong,"CL muttered and continued to play with her phone.

 

Hyoyeon was quite shocked that CL could hear her even with her music on so loud."You're acting really weird Chaerin.Are you sure?"Hyoyeon asked with her hands folded.

 

"I'm ing fine alright,"CL said and walked out of the shop angrily.

 

"I'll go talk to her,"Yuri said and stood up.

 

"No,I'll go,"Jessica said softly and left the shop.

 

Jessica walked around the park to search for CL but she could not find her at all."Where could she be?"Jessica asked herself.She was shocked when she felt someone back hugging her all of the sudden but she smiled when she heard his voice.

 

They did not know CL was watching.CL saw Donghae pulled out the syringe from his pocket and was trying to inject Jessica with it.CL,as quick as lightning,pushed Donghae away,causing the syringe to fall.Donghae groaned.

 

"What are you doing CL?"Jessica asked coldly.

 

"Can't you see he's trying to kill you?"CL asked as she looked at Jessica.

 

"CL!"Yuri shouted.

 

CL turned and saw Donghae with the syringe in his hand."How about you be her knight in shining armour and take the shot for her?I promise it won't hurt,"Donghae said with a smirk.

 

"What's going on here?"Jessica asked,confused of what was happening.

 

"I'll take the shot.Just promise you won't disturb Jessica anymore,"CL said and pulled her hand out.

 

Donghae smiled and injected CL with it."From now on,you'll listen to us,"he whispered to CL and walked away.

 

"We'll be there for you when you lose control CL,"Yuri said and patted CL's shoulder.

 

"Thanks guys,"CL said and smiled.

 

"Lose control?Seriously What is happening here?"Jessica asked.She was really confused right now.

 

"It's better for you not to know unnie,"Krystal replied.

 

"You know too?"Jessica said to her sister.

 

Krystal nodded her head but did not look at her sister.Hyoyeon and Taeyeon ran towards them and looked really confused.They were really clueless."What's happening here?"Hyoyeon asked.

 

"Let's go home Hyo.I don't feel good,"CL said and walked back home.

 

That night,CL could not sleep at all.She could not even stay still at her place.She kept on hearing voices in her head and it sounded familiar to her.She picked her phone up and decided to call Yuri for help.Yuri finally picked up after the third ring and CL said,"Can we meet at the park?"

 

============

 

"What's with the glasses at this time?"Yuri asked.

 

"I need your help Yuri,"CL said.

 

CL's mind went blank all of the sudden and she was staying put at her place.Yuri was starting to worry about CL.She got closer to CL and was all of the sudden thrown away.Her back hit a bark of the tree and she groaned.Yuri was shocked when she saw CLs eye colour.The latter had taken off her glasses.CL growled and attacked Yuri again but Yuri managed to dodge the attack this time.

 

"Snap out CL.They're controlling you,"Yuri said in a scared tone.

 

"Kill her Chaerin,"someone said and came out from the dark.

 

"Jessica?"Yuri said in confusion.

 

 

A/N: I know I haven't been updating and now...I left the chapter with a cliffhanger XD