Chapter 5

My Rival,My Crush

  The living room was silent.Not a single person was talking.The four of them were doing their own thing.CL was listening to her music,Jessica was reading a magazine,Hyoyeon was practising her dance and Taeyeon was watching her girlfriend dance.

 

 

  CL took her headphone off and broke the silence.She said,"I'm bored.Let's do something.

 

 

  "Let's play a couple game,"Hyoyeon said and stopped dancing.

 

 

  "I don't even have a pair,"CL said.

 

 

  "You can pair up with Jessica,"Taeyeon said as she snuggled beside Hyoyeon.

 

 

  "Me with her?No way,"Jessica said coldly.

 

 

  "What's with the sudden change of attitude?"CL asked.

 

 

  "I got to go now,"Jessica said and left the house.

 

 

  "Go after her,"Taeyeon said.

 

 

  CL nodded and ran out.Her instincts told her to go the park and she did.She was relieved when she saw Jessica but the girl was with another guy.CL shook her head and walked away.

 

 

---------------------------------------

  Jessica straight away went to the park.She could not take any second with CL.Every time she sees CL,she felt like pouncing onto her and kiss her."Why am I feeling this way?"she said to herself.

 

 

  A guy came towards her and said,"Is this seat taken?"

 

 

  Jessica looked at the guy and looked back to the front."I'll take that as a yes,"the guy said and sat down."My name's Siwon."

 

 

  Jessica did not say a thing.She was actually expecting CL to come and comfort her.Siwon kept bugging her and she decided to walk away.Siwon stood up and walked beside Jessica."You're Jessica right?"he asked.

 

 

  "Leave me alone,"Jessica replied coldly and pushed Siwon away.

 

 

  Siwon smirked and said,"Playing hard to get I see."He pushed Jessica to the wall and held onto her hand tightly."I'm going to make you mine,"he whispered to Jessica.

 

 

  "Help!"Jessica shouted.Siwon put a cloth inside of Jessica's mouth.

 

 

  "Keep quiet or I'll-"

 

 

  "Or you'll what?"someone said all of the sudden.Siwon turned around and smiled.

 

 

  "Today's my lucky day I guess.Meeting the two popular students,"Siwon said."You must be CL."He bowed to CL but CL kicked his stomach.

 

 

  Jessica could not do anything since she was tied up."You b*tch,"Siwon said.He threw a punch at CL but CL managed to dodge it.

 

 

  "Never try to fight with me,"CL said and smirked.

 

 

  Siwon threw another punch again but this time CL caught his fist.She smiled and twisted his hand.Siwon was groaning in pain."Untie her now or I'll kill you,"CL threatened.

 

 

  "Why would you want to save her?You and her are rivals right?"Siwon said.

 

 

  CL twisted his hand harder."Just do what I say or I'll really kill you,"CL said in a scary voice.Her eyes were changing to pitch black until Hyoyeon stopped her.

 

 

  "Stop Chaerin!"Hyoyeon shouted.She tried to pull CL away from Siwon but CL was too strong."Try to remember yourself Chaerin,"Hyoyeon said.She pulled CL's shirt but CL did not even move an inch.Hyoyeon kept on tugging onto CL's shirt that CL became annoyed.She let go of Siwon and pinned Hyoyeon to the wall.Once she saw that it was Hyoyeon,she let go of Hyoyeon and leaned against the wall beside Hyoyeon.

 

 

  "Mianhae,Hyo,"CL said softly.Her eyes were slowly turning back to normal.

 

 

  Taeyeon finally untied Jessica.CL went closer to Jessica but Jessica was backing away instead."I know you were scared Jessica,but I won't hurt anyone on purpose,"CL tried to explain.

 

 

  Jessica shook her head and ran away.CL ran her fingers through her hair."I'll try to talk to Jessica,"Taeyeon said.

 

 

  "Don't Taeyeon.If she's afraid if me,let her be.I was born this way.I can't do anything about it anymore,"CL said.

 

 

  "Are you sure about this?"Hyoyeon asked.

 

 

  "If she do love me,she would not have ran away right?"CL said and clenched her fist.

 

 

  "It's okay if you don't want to answer this question but may I know what are you?"Taeyeon said curiously.

 

 

  "I don't know myself.I only remembered that someone found me and took me home.She took care of me until I was able to live on my own and bought me a new house.That's all,"CL replied.

 

 

  "I didn't know your live is full of mysteries CL,"Hyoyeon said."You never told me this story before."

 

 

  "Let's just go home,"CL said and walked away.

 

 

  Meanwhile,somewhere in an alley,Siwon made a call and said,"I've found her sir."

 

 

A/N:This idea pop out of my mind all of the sudden and I decided to put it in this story...random...