Chapter 2

My Rival,My Crush

  "You can never beat me in dance Chaerin.Never,"Hyoyeon said to CL.

 

 

  "You still can't beat me in shooting games,"CL said and stick her tongue out."Let's go eat now.I'm hungry,"she said and dragged Hyoyeon to a fast food restaurant.

 

 

  After ordering,they sat near the windows and challenged to a staring contest."Whoever blinks loses and has to pay for the bills okay?Deal?"CL said and pulled out her pinky finger.

 

 

  "Deal,"Hyoyeon said and locked her pinky fingers with CL's.

 

 

  A minutes had passed and not one of them had even blinked.The waiter had arrived with their food but was ignored by the both of them."Excuse me,your meals are here,"he said.

 

 

  "Just put it on the table,"Hyoyeon said.The waiter did as she said and quickly put the tray down.

 

 

  "No one's going to win at the moment you know,"Yuri said out of nowhere.Hyoyeon turned and blinked her eyes.

 

 

  "Yeah!"CL said and stood up from her seat.She looked around and rubbed the back of her head in embarrassment.She apologized to everyone and sat back down."So what brings you here Yul?"CL asked as she took a sip from her drink.

 

 

  "Just chilling with Krystal,"Yuri replied.

 

 

  "You're going to pay Yul,"Hyoyeon said and grabbed her burger.

 

 

  Yuri just surrendered her arms in the air and walked away.Hyoyeon glared at CL and ate her burger in peace."It's not my fault,"CL defended herself.

 

 

  "I'm just joking.I can never be mad at my friend for a long time,"Hyoyeon said and smiled.CL smiled and began to eat as well.

 

 

TaengSic...

  "I'll have the cheesecake,"Jessica said and pointed at the picture.All of the sudden,someone stood up and cheered yes.Jessica and Taeyeon turned around and saw that it was CL.CL apologized to everyone and sat down.

 

 

  "That was unexpected,"Taeyeon said.

 

 

  "Who cares,"Jessica said coldly and walked to a table.

 

 

  "I'll have the same as her,"Taeyeon said and followed Jessica.

 

 

  After the meal,Jessica went to the counter to pay the meal.At the same time,CL did as well.CL felt bad for Hyoyeon and decided to pay.

 

 

  "Congratulations on getting first place Jessica-sshi,"CL said and smiled.

 

 

  "Since when are you nice to me?"Jessica said coldly.She paid the bill and glared at CL.CL tilted her head and paid for the bill.

 

 

  "See you tomorrow?"CL asked as she looked at Jessica.

 

 

  "Whatever,"Jessica said and walked out of the restaurant.

 

 

  "You're really daring Chaerin,"Hyoyeon said."I admire you for that."

 

 

  "It's nothing.Want to sleep over in my house?"CL asked.

 

 

  "Sure,it's been a long time since I visit your place,"Hyoyeon replied.

 

 

  "Wanna try to ride my bike?"CL asked Hyoyeon as soon as they reached the parking lot.

 

 

  "Really?"Hyoyeon said."Of course I would want to!"

 

 

  CL waited until Hyoyeon got up on the seat.She then sat behind Hyoyeon and wrapped her arms around her waist."Are you comfortable with me in this position?"CL asked.

 

 

  "I don't mind since you're my best friend,"Hyoyeon said and started the engine.

 

 

  Things were going smoothly at first until Hyoyeon lost control over the brake.She forgot to press it and crashed into a pole.CL fell of the bike and managed to save herself but her arm was hurt in the process.

 

 

   "I'm so sorry Chaerin!"Hyoyeon said as she helped CL up."I'm really really sorry!"

 

 

  "People make mistake right?So it's alright.Let's just go to the nearby clinic,"CL said.

 

 

  "Let me carry you,"Hyoyeon offered.

 

 

  "It's okay.I can still walk,"CL said.

 

 

  Hyoyeon ignored CL's words and carried CL.CL hit her back continuously with her fine hand but Hyoyeon just ignored it and continued to run to the clinic.

 

 

  "PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW HYO!"CL shouted.All eyes were on her and her face flushed red.She bowed down and apologized to everyone again.Hyoyeon laughed and lead CL to the emergency room.CL glared at her but just followed Hyoyeon.

 

 

  "You're going to pay Kim Choding,"CL said and clenched her fists.She bit her lips when she felt pain in her hand.She had forgotten that she had hurt her hand.

 

 

  The next day,Taeyeon woke up and was shocked to see Jessica already wide awake."What happened to you Sica?"Taeyeon asked,faking a surprised face.

 

 

  "Shut up dork.I couldn't sleep last night,"Jessica replied as she ate her cereals.

 

 

  "You were thinking of CL the whole night didn't you?"Taeyeon teased.

 

 

  "Why would I?!"Jessica exclaimed.

 

 

  "Okay,okay.I was just joking alright,"Taeyeon said before HellSica was unleashed.

 

 

  "You better be,"Jessica said and glared at Taeyeon.

 

 

In School...

  "Hyoyeon and CL aren't in school today.So,who is able to pass them their homework?They are living together now,"Ms Park said.

 

 

  "I will,"Taeyeon said and stood up from her seat."I'll go with Jessica today."

 

 

  Jessica wanted to protest but Taeyeon gave her a leader's stare.Jessica glared at her and waited until Taeyeon settled down.Ms Park gave Taeyeon the homework and started the lesson.

 

 

  "What the hell Taeng?"Jessica whispered.

 

 

  "I'll tell you my reason later,"Taeyeon said seriously and focused on the lesson.

---------------------------------------------

  "So,your reason?"Jessica asked as she folded her arms.

 

 

  "I just want to make up with Hyoyeon back.I miss her like crazy,"Taeyeon said and hugged Jessica.

 

 

  "That's all?"Jessica said.

 

 

  Taeyeon nodded shyly."You could just say so,"Jessica said."Let's go now."