[Review] Love Is Atrocious by teuteelicious

║▌║▌█║ ⒷⒿⓂ's SpringTempo Production Studio ║█║▌█║

Title: Love Is Atrocious

Author:  teuteelicious

Tags: bom, choi seunghyun, parkbom, topbom, aliencouple, springtempo

Rated M: Yes

Reviewer: vip4bigbang

 

Title 5/5:

I really like this title. It grabs one's attention, and though to some it may be sort of "cliché", but I found that it fit your story perfectly. The length is ideal, and there were no grammatical errors in it.

 

Presentation 10/10:

I personally LOVE this poster! i love the use of Tablo's lyrics to "Bad", fits the story so, so perfectly. Bommie and TOP both look great, and I feel as though their characters and their personalities in the story are well reflected by the photos (of them) that were chosen to be edited together. The background was simple, but that's how i personally prefer it. The paragraphing was well done, and really, the only critique I have here is that the font is too small, for me at least. Font size is a relative and perceptive thing, so other's may like it the way it is; therefore, i don't feel the need to deduct points. No gifs were used, but with a story line like this, I don't think they were needed at all. 

 

Plot 20/20:

Maybe i'm being too nice...or maybe this story is just so close to perfect! First of all, it was easy to follow, and the pace was perfect. The whole basis of the story is very interesting, and the plot is well thought out. It makes the reader curious, makes them really think about the outcome of the story; basically, it makes you want to continue reading it. The plot fit the characters perfectly, in my opinion. It's a story line i won't be forgetting about anytime soon; very remember-able and worth reading.

 

Language & Style 29/30:

You mentioned that the writing style in this story is different from the other stories you've written, because it fits the story better. I agree, i find the style in which you wrote really accents the mood of the story. Some may find the repetition of certain phrases annoying in some cases. I didn't feel as though i was reading the work of a child (author's age: not sure...), it was very mature. the was well written, clear, and distinctive. there were little to no typos. Bom's thoughts and feelings were very clear and easy to read/understand. Overall, very well written and enjoyable.

 

Originality & Entertainment 25/25:

The drama and suspense was very entertaining to read, and fun to analyse as well. the foreshadowing was well done, but I for one, wasn't able to pick up on it that quick! The concept of the story may seem very cliché at first, but the way it was written gave it a whole new twist. the ending was BEAUTIFULLY written, i feel like i can't stress this enough...it was original and a sure twist. 

 

 Flow & Characters 10/10:

Both Bom and TOP portray an image of iness on stage and in their videos, though we know that they're both very "Alien-like" off stage! I found that the Bommie and TOP in this story perfectly reflected the Bommie and TOP we usually see on stage, with an aura of iness and mystery. I can't say i can relate to either characters because i have never been in their situation before, but it seems very [almost tragically] realistic to me. The flow was great; there were no transition problems whatsoever, and there were no points in the story where i felt 'lost'. 

 

TOTAL: 99/100

 

Note :

It's become one of my favorite stories. Thank you for the good read, keep up the good work! :)

...