Strong Heart

Bitter Sweet Love

No One's POV

 

Eunhyuk rushed to the hospital with Haerin and ______ in the back seat of the car.

"The redness of your skin will go away in a few days. Just be careful outside because at this rate, your skin is too weak to protect itself from the sun, even with sunscreen if you don't becareful, you might get severe burns and break outs." the doctor infroms us and Eunhyuk sighs in relief.

Eunhyuk drives back with ______ and Haerin and head back to their own dorms.

 

Your POV

 

I walk into our dorm with Haerin. The guys already left, knowing that I was fine.

*ring ring ring~~~~~*

"Yeobosaeyo?" I pick up the phone, "Ah! Manager oppa, what is it? Hmm... Ne.... Ne... Alright, I will be sure to tell them that. Ok, thank you. Good bye."

"MINJI! Come over now!" Minji slowly comes out her room, "What is it unnie, I was about to go to sleep..."

"Listen you guys, we have MV shootings in a few days." I say.

"We already know that," Haerin says.

"That's not all, manager oppa said that he got us seats for a talk show, Strong Hearts!" I add.

"REALLY? Wow, that's great!" shouts Haerin.

"He says that it's going to be a SM Entertainment Special. The three of us are going to go, plus a few members of Super Junior, SNSD, and SHINee."

I wasn't that worried about the MV shooting, but I was a bit worried for the talk show... What am I supposed to say?

 

No One's POV

 

The day of filming Strong Hearts

 

Before going on the stage, ______ talk to the PD one more time, "Do I really REALLY HAVE to tell them this?"

"Yes you do, this is the entertainment business. This is what we always do, plus do you have any better story?" 

"Ugh.... fine." ______ walks up the stage regretfully.

(Ok from here, it's gonna get confusing. with all the color stuff, so sorry about that. I will get confused too, we're on the same boat so its ok ^^)

Green - You

Yellow - Haerin

Orange - Minji

Purple - MC Seungki

Blue - Super Junior

Red - SNSD

Black - Everyone)

*Round of Applause* 

"Thank you every one! Today, we have Super Junior, SNSD, SHINee, and Citrus! Welcome, to the SM Entertaiment Special, Tuesday night, STRONG HEARTS!" 

"Let's start with the SM entertainment's New girl group CITRUS" 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Leader Lemon-immida!"

"Lead dancer, Lime-immida!"

"Maknae and incharge of vocals. Annyeonghaseyo, Orange-immida!"

 

~~~~~~Bunch more introduction... Onward with the stories cause I am a lazy ~~~~~~

 

"Orange-ssi, your title says, 'Last days with grandpa' what's it about?" 

"K well, my grandpa has already passed away, fa ew years ago. On the day before, my 16th birthday, he gave me a small box. He told me not to open till my birthday. At the time, my grandfather had a lot of health conditions, so he ended up going to Canada. So, on the airport, it was a day before my birthday, he gave me this box. He said 'Here is your birthday present my dear. Promise me that you wont open it till your birthday.' And of course I said yes. Oh, I forgot to mention that I'm his only grandchild. Anyways,  he told me that this was very important to him and told me that there is a special picture contained in the box. And the picture is of someone that he treasures the most. I was really touched by his words. Then he left to Canada. On my birthday, I got up and grabbed the box off the table and sat down on the couch. I was really curious about what was in it. when I opened it, I saw a beautiful heart-shaped locket made out of wood. My grandpa carved it himself. At that moment I was really touched, but when I opened it..... Uhhhhh, how should I say this. Well, I was kind of like disappointed?"

"Why was that?"

"Well, the locket had a picture. He said that the picture inside a box was a picture of someone that was very very special to him. And I thought it was me because it was a birthday gift and I was only his grandchild. But the picture *smirks slightly*, the picture was a picture of his pet dog."

"Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha~~~"

TWIST OF IRONY 

 

~~~~~~ Insert Other people talking ~~~~~~

 

 

"Next, Lemon-ssi, what is your story about?"

"Well the title says, 'Behind the mask' This was a time before I got into the entertainment. I had a friend,who was a boy. He asked me if I could have fill in his job for him for a day where he worked. He worked at cafe and he wore a mascot costume. I accepted and so that day, I wore the costume and since it hid my face, the manager of the cafe didn't know that I was replacing him because he wanted to keep it as a secret. So for the  whole day, I replaced him and it was going well until his unexpected girlfriend showed up. What happened was, my friend, wanted to plan a surprise for her but he forgot to tell her that he wasn't working. So his girlfriend thought I was him. My shift ended and I couldn't take off my costume, so I ended up going on a date with her, with the costume on for the rest of the day. She seemed to be enjoying her time with "him" and she kept doing what average girls would do with their boyfriends and while she was enjoying herself, I was thinking of ideas how I can get out of the costume, it was really awkward for me, as you can imagine... girl and girl... not good. But soon, I thought of a great escape route *sneer* My friend and I promised to meet at a library near the cafe so that I can return the costume to him so I took his girlfriend there with me. Once we arrived, I saw him and I was standing with my arms crossed, tapping my foot. The girlfriend of his was extremely surprised and first thought that I was a bad guy and accused me but once I took the costume off, we started introducing ourselves and my friend explained to her what had happened."

"Waoo~ that's real trouble there. How come you didn't tell her?"

"Uh... well, at the cafe I couldn't really speak since the manager was there."

"And as you were telling the story, you made a cute sneer look hahah I guess that explains how awkward it was for you!"

"It was! I was incredibly worried that things would get too far! You know what I mean? *wink wink*"

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH~~~"

 

"Yes, now moving on to Citrus's Lime-ssi, your board says "Trapped" It sounds quite scary, what is your story about?"

"Ahh....."

*Long period of silence*

"Ummm...... It was only when I was only 16, I think, It was our 3rd year anniversary."

"With your boyfriend?"

"Ne... At the time, I loved him so much. He actually saved me once when I was close to getting hit by a car. It was a really special day for both of us, I actually brought a pendant er.. a keychain that he gave me. Here *takes the keychain out of her pockets*"

"Awww, that's a very beautiful present"

"Yes, it was. It was such a special moment, I was happy.... until we were walking out of the mall..."

"Until you were walking out of the mall?"

"Yes"

"What happened that made your day so miserable?"

"There was a robbery near, at the time. As we were walking out of the mall, three men that was middle aged rushed towards us. I was scared so I froze, I guess I was hoping that they wouldn't notice me and would run past us. However, that was not the case... "

"NEE~?!?!?!?!!?!?"

"One of the men quickly locked his arm around my neck and pointed a knife at me, almost choking me. Already, I was in tears, whimpering. His heavy breath was near my ear and he told me to shut up if I don't want to die and shouted to everyone surrounding us 'Don't even think about calling the police, I'll slash if you do! Don't even move!' He retched of sweat and bad breath, ugh it's so clear,even now, that I can even remember the smell."

"Ugh..ew...."

"Yeah, it was bad... I looked around seeking for help, for any of the witnesses to be secretly texting for help or calling for help, but no one called. They all stared in shock and kept silent. Seeing that I had no hope, I looked over to my boyfriend. He looked as scared as crap, he was sweating as much as I was, his eyes wandering around looking for something to defend me with. Or so I thought. One of the men pointed at him and yelled 'Quick, maggot. Come and help us load this in the trunk if you don't want your girlfriend to die!' He stared at the man, his legs shaking, lips trembling. 'I said hurry up! We don't have much time!' He didn't move a muscle, he just moved his glance from the man, to me, and then to the man."

"Oh my god..."

"The man to the right that was loading the bags in the trunk shot a gun in the air and yelled at him, 'You son of a B****! Are you deaf?!' then he rushed to my boyfriend grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and pushed him to the ground. He looked at me with a cold glare and looked back to the man and said 'She's not my girlfriend! What bulls*** are you talking about?! You think I'll save some girl that means nothing to me?!' Right then, my legs gave up on holding my weight and I dropped to the ground, looking at him with tears rolling down my cheeks as he clumsily stood up and ran."

*Gasp*

"Once the men loaded the merchandise into the trunk, one of them grabbed me by the arm and shoved me in the trunk as well. I was trapped in there for a week with no food or water, according to the police. The doctor said that I just made it before the time my body would give out and not function, but I was still in bad condition already. Ever since I was a child, I didn't like being in small spaces, I was never able to play hide n' seek because I wasn't able to hide myself well enough. So when I was in the trunk, I was trembling, I remember my back being wet from all the sweat and my heart beatng fast as adrenaline rushed through my blood, my mind was going crazy. I heard voices of females screaming and yelling, my visions started to blur and my saw my hands shaking terribley. Then I woke up in a hospital, I guess I passed out due to lack of air. Luckly, I was able to survive in such a small space because the car was quite old, it seemed, and it had a hole big enough to fit my hand through, I remember putting my face near it for fresh air, to get rid of the headache."

*Gasp*

"Oh my god, how could he do that?! Just leaving you like that to die? You call that being a boyfriend?!" SNSD's Jessica yells, trying to keep her temper in.

"How horrible..." SNSD's Tiffany was in tears

Everyone on the stage put their head down, trying to hide tears or rage. Even Haerin and Minji cried. Unnoticeably, I was in tears as well. The stage was silent for a while,

"Sorry, *sniff* heh, I shouldn't be crying on my first talk show."

As _______ attempted to smile, the audience shouted "It's ok! It's ok! (to cry)"

And everyone else on the stage shouted along with the crowd "It's ok! It's ok!"

__________ looked up and smiled, her eyes still teary and red and the SNSD member came to _______ and gave ________ a hug, telling her to cheer up.

"Don't worry, his life will be a lot more worse now, no one should forgive such a terrible person." SNSD Jessica told __________.

 

Your POV

 

After the show, the crew came and said how sorry they were for what had happened. I felt cheered up to have such great sunbaes and supporters that got my back.

(A/N: Koreans call older friends or people sunbaes, kind of like big unnie or big oppa)

Jessica unnie rushed to me with a smile, it seemed... kind of revengeous....

"________, guess what? We are deffinately going to get back at him!" Tiffany unnie smiles with a grin.

I look at them with confusion and ask "How? You know, if you do this, your career might be at stake. You don't have to do this, it's been years since that happened."

"Hahahaha, you have a lot to learn little sis! It won't affect us really, we're stars, remember?" Jessica winks at me and brings out a tablet. "Look!"

"Oh my god...." I look up to the two unnies and read the headlines over and over again. "Am I seeing things?!"

"No~ the media these days are fast as light aren't they? Usually, it would be bad, but right now, it's doing us a huge favor!" Tiffany unnie squeals in excitement.

Minji and Haerin comes over and reads the headline out loud "Citrus's group member Lime announces her terrible experience of betrayal from the one she loved!" and "845 fans have created a group that is willing to find her boyfriend and give him revenge!"

Minji and Haerin looks at me with wide eyes and hugs me "OMG!!! _____ you can finally get back at him!! Already that many fans eh?" Haerin grins, "I'm going to have to work hard to get more fans than you"

"Hahahha yes, now come! We need to hurry, Yuri can't hold up all the journalists! Come on ______! Lets go tell the world!" Jessica unnie squeals, grabbing me by the arm and leads me out to the front door of the building.

"Before I open the door, I want you to keep calm. araseo? Say what you want to say and be careful of what you say, people out there can take things as a bad way if you make a mistake." Jessica unnie informs me.

Tiffany and Jessica unnie opens the door and I see flashes of lights.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love strong hearts, they are just hilariousXDD