First Stage

Bitter Sweet Love

Violet - Tiffany     Blue - Seohyun   Green - Taeyeon

"1, 2, 3,"

"Annyeonghaseyo! We are the lovable SNSD Tiffany"

"Seohyun"

"Taeyeon-imnida~!"

"Today, I brought all of you a present!"

"Oh, really?"

"What is it?"

"Well...Tah Dah~!"

"Aren't these.."

"Lemon..."

"Lime..."

"And orange?"

"Yes! These are lemon, lime and orange! They are also the new members of our new girl group Citrus!"

"Oh Yes! It is there first stage! Am I right?"

"Your right!"

"So let's give them our welcoming love!"

"And don't forget our comeback stages of SHINee and 2AM!"

"So let get started!"

"SHOW MUSIC CORE!"

 

2 AM's "I wonder if you hurt like me"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUYcOjWJ0Ts

 

SHINee's "Sherlock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv4Eq6DbbBA

 

Your POV

 

"Unnie~ I'm so nervous!" I patted on Minji's back, "Don't worry, we're here with you! Just follow our lead"

"Let's welcome our new girl group CITRUS!"

 

after the song~

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, everyone! I'm the leader of this group Lemon! I'm in charge of visuals and the guitar! Thank you!"

"Lead dancer and in charge of the keyboard! Lime-immida!"

"Maknae Orange-immida! I'm charge of the vocals and drumming! Thank you!"

 

(and there is bunch more songs and the show ends)

 

We walk up to our manager, "Great job you guys! You did great!"

We went over to everyone else, they congratulated us on our successful debut and we headed to our dorm.

 

In the elevator...

 

"I'm so tired Unnie~" Minji leand on the side of the wall. "We all are! Come on, I will cook you, your favorite." I dragged Minji out of the elevator. "Yay!"

We unlock our door and come in. "CONGRATZ!" Members of Super Juniors come out of nowhere.

They made us a whole dinner, plus a section of desserts.

we all sat around the living room ready to eat dinner. The table is filled only with take-out food... I guess they couldn't cook all 15 meals. At least there's good food.

After the meal, Eunhyuk and Yesung went to the fridge and brought out a cake. 

It was cover in white icing with lemon, lime, and orange candy for decoration. Eunhyuk cut a slice of cake and gave us each a piece.

I took a bite. I didn't check what was in it, plus it was hard to see because of all the fancy decoration. Before I realize that the filling in the cake was made out of honey, my skin start to turn red. I quickly spit out the cake and get a drink of water, "Hae..Haerin-ah *cough* my epi-pen...Quick *cough*"

All the members look at me. I turn bright red. My vision start to blur, and I get dizzy. I fall to the ground and Eunhyuk catches me in his arm. Soon, Haerin comes in with my epi-pen and stabs me in the arm. My vision start to come back and I could see clear again but I still feel dizzy so I can't get up.

"Who put honey in the cake?!?!" Haerin asks desperately. "You know what? Not important, someone help me take her to the hospital before her allergy gets worse." 

Eunhyuk picks me up bridal style, and carries me down to his car with Haerin and we drive to the hospital.