Sorry, sorry

Bitter Sweet Love

Sungmin's POV

 

We arrived at the beach and ______ quickly got off the car and ran into the ocean.

"OPPA! Hurry up! The water feel so cool and refreashing!" She waved me over. I slowly got off the car ans walked toward her.

"You are so slow!" then she splashed water on me and started to run away. "Yah!" I shout back, chasing her.

I run right behind her, grabbing by her waist and lifting her up. "Oppa! Let me down!"

"If you say so," I drop her right away and she falls in the water. "Ah! You got me all wet!"

"Serves you right ______" and I start laughing, then she starts to laugh with me. 

"Come on oppa, lets go to the top of the rock and see the scenery!" ______ held my wrist and dragged me the whole way.

We sat down at the top. ______ leaned her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes, and I did too. Now I could understand why she like the sound of waves. It was quite calming. We sat there for around an hour.

*grrooooowwwwlllll~~~~~~~~~*

______'s face turned pink. "I guess you are hungry?What do you want for lunch?" I asked

"Hmmmm~~~~ Lets go eat tteokbokki!"

"Sure thing, come on! Let's go" 

We change into our spare clothes and went to the closest tteokbokki shop we could find. 

"Ajumma, two servings of tteokbokki pleasee~~" _______ called out. She looked at me. "Thankyou for today, Sungmin oppa, I had a lot of fun today." I was surprised that she didn't call me Jaemin oppa, "I knew from the start that you weren't my oppa, I just needed time today to think that you were my brother. Hope you can understand."

"Well if you need your brother, why don't you call him over here or go to him?"

"Let's just say that he lives somewhere far away." ______ said in a small tone and our tteokbokki came, "Let's eat oppa!"

 

Your POV

 

"Did you have fun at the beach?" asks Haerin as I walk in with Sungmin oppa.

"I sure did, Sungmin oppa was a great help," I come in and notice 'him' in the room, and suddenly stop.

Haerin looks right at me. She grabs my arm and drag me infront of him. She hand me a picture of him and me. I take it away from her, "Why do you still have pictures of him? It's bad enough that he is right here in front of me!"

"Wrong, look at the picture closly and then look at him," I do as she says, I didn't know why she was making me do this. She already knew what happened. "What now?" I ask.

"Look!" Haerin was pointing at his dimples. "and look at him. Notice any difference?" I look and the picture and him again. I finally noticed that in the picture, his dimple was on his right. The person infront of me had his dimple on his left. 

I drop the picture, and bow to him, "I'm sorry." 

"It's not your fault, I understand." he pulls out his hand, "How about we start from the start, my name is Jungsoo, but people call me Leeteuk"

I shake his hand, "My name is ______, nice to meet you." It's going to take a while to get used to his face, but some how I needed to manage it.

Days passed by and we finally had our meeting with the CEO.

"I'm sorry for the delay sir, I had some personal issues." I bow to him, 90 degrees.

"It's alright and have a sit down." We all sat down. "Remember, you may be a dance group, but you are also a band. You will alternate every album. You should know what position you are in. First of all, Minji, your are the drummer, we know that you were learning drums when you were little. Haerin, you will play the guitar. As for you, ______, you will be playing the keyboard, because we can't have a violin. Though, you will be able to play them later on, like on solo stages you will have soon or later. For now, you will be singing and dancing for this upcoming deput." He hands us a CD. "Here, practice it. You will have a month to practice. Be ready by then. I wish you all good luck" He stands up and leaves the room.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well this is a really short chapter.....

anyways, on the few next chapters, things might go fast paced. Might....I'm kind of running out of ideas......