Regaining from the Past

Bitter Sweet Love

Your POV

 

*knock knock knock*

"No! I will not see him! Didn't I tell you that if you don't give me a solid evidence that he is not my ex that I wouldn't see him?!" I shout.

Eunhyuk slowly opens the door and walks in, "______-ah...." I quickly see who comes in. "What do you want monkey face? I have no business with you!"

"I...I...I'm sorry...." with a sad facial expression, he leaves the room.

 

Eunhyuk's POV

 

"What do you want monkey face? I have no business with you!" ______ growls at me.

"I...I...I'm sorry..." I had nothing else to say. She already hates me, I didn't want to bother her more so I leave the room.

"How'd it go?" asks Haerin. "Not so well..."

Seeing ______ like this is crushing my heart.... I go into my room and flop on my bed. 

 

Haerin's POV

 

"I hope she becomes herself soon... It took a long while regain herself when it happened...." I sigh.

It's been 3 days already and our meeting with the CEO already has been delayed and I needed to make her, herself by then.

I plop down in the living where all the others were.

"What exactly happened?" asks Leeteuk.

I give out a big sigh.."Well... It was really traumatic to her... It was her 3rd year anniversary being with her ex-boyfriend. They looked really good together."

"And?"

"Well.... she was betrayed by him. At the time, there was a robbery around the mall, one of the thief took ______ as her as a hostage. He had a chance to free her, but what ended up happening was he pretended that he didn't knew her and ran away. After that, she was kidnapped by them. She got shoved in the back trunk. That's why she is claustrophobic. The thieves, got away from the police, parked their car around 100 km away from the mall. They left the car in the middle of the forest, forgetting that she was still in the trunk and left her. She was stuck in the trunk for whole week, until she was found. It took over 3 months to get her back to herself." I finished my story and there was a long silence.

"That jerk!" Eunhyuk mumbled to himself. "No wonder she is acting like this."

"Please, don;t tell her that I told you this. She doesn't like it when in comes to where people want to know about her past. She would rather tell herself. She is just waiting for the right time." I look at everyone, "Promise?"

Everyone agreed. "How did she come back to herself back then?" asks Leeteuk.

"Well for like 2 months, she wouldn't even move an inch. As timed passed, her brother too her to places. to liven her up." 'wait...her brother....' Then I han had an idea, "Sungmin oppa!" I suddenly shout.

"Huh?!? What??" he was surprised. "Help me please, I forgot to mention that you look like exactly like her brother. Take her to places that would make her happy! Like the amusement park! But never take her in the Ferris wheel she will freak out, but she loves roller coasters and playing at the game centers!" 

"Uh..........I hate roller coasters.....and amusment parks," replied Sungmin.

"Then how about...hm.........Oh! Yes! Take her to the beach. Somewhere people don't go to much, but beautiful. The sound of the waves crashing into rocks always calmed her down." I gave him another idea.

"But..." Sungmin tries to resist.

 I stopped him before he could keep going, "Nope, you are going and you have no choice! I am NOT going to let her go thourgh that again. Just be with her until with find any difference between her ex and Leeteuk oppa!"

Sungmin didn't like that but he couldn't protest against like 10 other people.

 

Sungmin's POV

 

'Why do I have to be stuck with this?' I think to myself.

I walk towards ______'s  room and knock. "I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE!" I open the door and walk in. She uncovers herself from the blanket and looks at me. Her face full of fear suddenly loosens, and she looks relieved. "Jaemin oppa....."

'I guess her brother's name is Jaemin.' I sigh. "______ are you ok?"

"I saw him again. All those years... I didn't see him.... he sudden;y popped into my life again. I'm scared" tears started to flow out of her eyes again.

I walk towards her and put my arms around her. She doesn't resist. "Shhh...... It's going to be ok." I her hair. "How about we go the the beach, have a little walk. Get some fresh air?"

______ wipes her tears with her hand and stands up. "Ok." Then she goes into the bathroom.

I walk out of her room, and Haerin rushs toward me. "How did it go? What did she say? Is she still crying? Don't tell me you failed? Did you? Don't just stand there like a frikken manikin and tell me!!!"

"Heyy!!! At least give me time to talk!" covering

"Sorry..."

"Well I got her out of bed and she's in the showers right now. Any luck finding any clues?"

"Yes I did. See this picture? Now, look at him." Haerin pulls Leeteuk right in front of me. "See the difference? Leeteuk oppa's dimple is on the left side but her ex is one the right."

"Does that mean that I don't have to take her to the beach?" I question

"Hell no. Take her. Make her feel better before we tell her. Come on, she's coming out. GO GO GO!" She pushs me towards ______.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another short update.

sorry if it is short, at least i'm updating ^^

OMG GOING CAMPINIG AGAIN NEXT WEEK FOR 3 DAYS XDD CAN'T WAIT!!

please comment down below and tell me how you think of this

(P.S. I have another fanfic in mind. don;t know when I'm going to start posting though)