False Impression

Bitter Sweet Love

Your POV

 

I drop the bag of food in my hand and run straight to my room. Slamming the door behind me, I jump on my bed.

Haerin and Minji quietly comes into my bedroom, "______, you ok?"

I'm stressed and am in no mood to see or talk to anyone, "Get out of my room! And leave me alone!" they do as I say and I fall asleep in tears.

 

No One's POV

 

Haerin and Minji leaves ______, they take the food they bought and go next door to Super Junior's dorm.

*Ding Dong~*

Yesung opens the door with a bright smile, "Hey girls."

"Hi oppa, may we come in?" asks Haerin.

"Sure thing."

"Suju oppas! We brought food" shouts Minji, and everyone cheers.

"Where's the kitchen?" asks Minji with curiosity, "Follow me, I'll help you guys cook" Ryeowook led them to the kitchen.

Together, they made, kimbab and tteokbokki.  

(A/N that sure is a whole lot of servings.... anyway back to the story, p.s. if you guys don't know (probly already do but) kimbab is basically koread style sushi roll and tteokbokki is spicy rice cakes)

 

"Thanks for the food~!" and as soon as you could say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious 5 times in a row, the plate disappeared. The only thing the girls could do was watch as the guys gobbled down the food down like a hungry pack of wolves, and of course Shindong was the leader. 

"Omg thanks a lot, we were about to run out of food!" says Shindong

"Have you ever seen our fridge filled with food?" adds Eunhyuk.

Donghae stares at Eunhyuk, "And I wonder where all the food dissappears to?"

Everyone bursts out laughing but Eunhyuk, "Heyy! I don't eat all the food here." looking back to Shindong.

As they finish the meal and clean up, they all sit around the living room.

"Let us introduce ourselves, as some of you guys may know, my name is Minji."

"My name is Haerin, our friend's name is ______, she is having a bit of a hard time. So please understand"

"May I ask why? I was kind of shocked by her." questioned Leeteuk

"Well, I can't tell you everything because she doesn't like talking about it but I'll tell you brief reasons. First of all, she had a boyfriend." everyone stares at Haerin. "Lets just say, that he betrayed her."

"Well. what does that have to do with her hating me?" asks Leeteuk.

"Well the thing is...her ex-boyfriend is like a clone of yours. Oh wait! I have a picture of him" Haerin brings out her cellphone and shows everyone a picture.

All of their mouths drop open, "Leeteuk hyung, are you sure that, that's not you?" asks Eunhyuk.

"I am pretty sure that, that isn't me. I never lived in New York" replies Leeteuk.

"Well it makes sense that she was confused. You are right, he is like Leeteuk hyung's twin brother." adds Sungmin.

"So, please, please forgive her." pleaded Haerin.

"Don't worry about it. I could understand" Leeteuk responds."Anyways, we heard that you were the new girl group. Congratz!"

"Thank you oppa ^^" and they went off to their conversation.

 

THE NEXT MORNING

 

Your POV

 

I rub my eyes and open them. I look over to my piggy alarm clock and notice that it was only 6:00 am in the morning. I walk out of my room and check to see if Haerin and Minji were still sleeping. Yup.

I open the door of the fridge and see absolutely, NOTHING. 'I guess they threw a party or something,' I think to myself. 

I head in to the bathroom and take a shower and change into simple clothes and get ready to go out to get myself some breakfast and head out the door.

I press on the elevator button and walk in as the door opens.

'Not him again. Please shut up and not talk to me, I already had enough from yesterday,' I think to myself, "Morning ______," he greets. 'Said too soon.'

I ignore him. "You could at least say hello you know." I ignore him again, as if he is a ghost.

"I'm not the person who you are thinking of you know." he adds. "Oh really? What makes you think that I would believe you?"

"Well your friend Haerin, sort of told us what happened, and I tell you, I am not your ex-boyfriend."

"OMG HAERIN! How many time do I have to tell you not tell anyone! If I see you later on, I am going to kil......"

Suddenly, the elevator stops to a halt and the lights flicker above then it's dark. "Please don't tell me that the elevator stopped." I talk to myself and I bash on the emergency button. 

It was dark and I couldn't see anything. I swear that I could feel the walls of the elevator closing in on me.

My hearts start racing and I get a bad case of headache. "Someone....help....," I shiver and plop on the ground to my knees. "HELP!! Someone get me out of here.....please"

He grabs me by the sholder, "______! Are you ok?" 

(A/N: I'm saying He and not Leeteuk because you still think that Leeteuk is your ex-boyfriend)

 

"GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF ME JAEKWON! I DON'T NEED YOU, YOU JERK! YOU TRAITOR! I DON'T NEED HELP FROM A COWARD LIKE YOU!"

"What ar you talking about? You're sweating like crazy!"

"I TOLD YOU TO GET YOUR Hands......" all my power drains out of my body and I black out.

"______! WAKE-UP"

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Happy 3rd year anniversity" Jaekwon hands me a small pack. It's wrapped with a silver wrapper covered in red, blue, yellow and green polk-a-dot and is decorated with a small bow.

I open it slowly as we walk out of the mall. "Aww, I love you soooo much Jaekwon. Thank you!" I quickly get out my phone and replace the keychain.

(This is the keycahin: http://img1.etsystatic.com/il_fullxfull.268085241.jpg)

 

"I love you too" he replies back to me.

"Kyaaa!!!!!!! THIEVES" we turn around and we could see three men rushing towards us. They were each holding a knife and a bag full of stolen items.

One of the guys pulls me in towards him and point his knife right to my neck. I was so surprised that I couldn't move a finger.

"You, Loverboy, come over here if you don't want your beloved girlfriend to die." the knife inches closer as he speaks. "And if anyone dares to call the cops, this kid right here is going to have a knife slashed through ." I wimper, desperately looking at Jaekwon, my eyes pleading for help as I shake. He was my only hope, a hope that was broken...

"What are you talking about, she isn't even my girlfriend, why would I risk my life to save a girl that I don't even know?" to his words, my heart rips apart and i drop my phone along with the keychain he gave me. "Jaekwon-aah.....plea..seeeee...help me..." tears run down my face.

From a far, I hear sirens of a police car. "God, Dammit!" the theif curses, "Get the car ready," he drags me to the trunk of the car and shoves me in. The lid closes down on me and leaving me with no escape route."

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Leeteuk's POV

 

"______-AH! WAKE-UP!" I shout and I have no respond.

I dig into my pocket and take my cellphone out. I flash the light on ______'s face and she's as pale as snow and is covered in sweat.

I quickly dial my number to my dorm.

*ring~~~ring~~~ring~~~*

"Why isn't any one answering?!?!?!" I dial again but this time to Eunhyuk's dorm.

*ring~~~ring~~~ring~~~*

"Hello?" Yesung answered.

"Yah! Hurry up and get the members up! And get Haerin and Minji too!" I yelled over the phone.

"Wae? It's like only 7 in the morning. It's been so long we got a day off...." Yesung start to daze off.

"Just do as I say! The elevator broke down and ______ passed out. She's shaking badly and she's too pale. Her body's sweating and feels like ice!"

 

No One's POV

 

*BANG BANG BANG*

"HAERIN! MINJI! WAKE-UP" shouted Yesung, banging on the door.

Haerin, still in her pj's, opens the door, "Oppa.... what's wrong? *yawn~"

"Get moving! We already called for help, they should be here soon!

"What are you talking about oppa?" Haerin scratches her head, still confused of what's happening.

"Leeteuk hyung and ______ is trapped in the elevator and hyung said that ______ fainted and won't wake up"

"SHE WHAT?!?!?! GOD NO, SHE'S CLAUSTROPHOBIC!" WHERE IS SHE NOW?!?!?!" Haerin freaks out and runs out the door.

 

Your POV

 

I open my eyes and I see Haerin right in front of me. I attempt to sit up and she hugs me right away, "OMG ______, I was so worried!"

In the corner of my eyes I see him again, "GET HIM OUT OF HERE! NOW." 

"______! Clam down. He isn't Jaekwon. Remember, he is still in New York. It impossible that he is here. Your mistaking him!" Haerin talks to me, her hands on my shoulder. 

"What are you talking about Haerin! He is right in front of me! Get him out! NOW!" I scream back at her. I'm sweating and shaking again.

"Leeteuk oppa, I'm really sorry, will you step out the room for awhile?"

"Sure thing" I finally clam down when he is out of my sight. I bring my knees to my chest and bury my face in my arms.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay~ another update ^^ hope you like it so far.

Please Comment and subscribe.