We Are Married Part 5

Bitter Sweet Love

// Captions On Screen //

 

// 6:30 A.M. //

You were sleeping inside the bed of your wedding house when you heard a doorbell.

// Not moving a millimeter // 

The doorbell rang numorously and you finally get out of bed.

''Ah Nae NAE!! I'm waking up!'' you grumbled.

When you open the door, you were greeted by your husband.

''Don't you have a key?'' you ask him slightly annoyed.

''Well it's nice sometimes when your wify opens the door for you and greets you happily.'' he said, slightly emphasysing the word 'happily'.

''In your dreams...'' you mumble to yourself quietly and head in the living room yawning.

''Wifey!'' you turn and look at him, ''I'm hungry, cook me food.'' It was almost a demanding tone, rather than aegyo.

''Fine,'' you huffed out. You walked to the kitchen, cooking eggs and mini sausages. You placed the plate on the table, along with a cold glass of stawberry milk.

''Thanks,'' he mummbled and digged in.

As soon as he finished his breakfast, the doorbell rang. The two headed towards the front door together and opened a door to a baby in a basket with the mission card.

The baby started crying and you quickally picked up the baby soothing it quickallt stopped.

Eunhyuk closed the door and read the letter, ''Hi Umma! Hi Appa! I'm Heebin! Your 16 months old baby! Please take good care of me for the day!''

Another doorbell rang and this time when they opened it, there was a pile of baby needs.

''Well, bring the stuff inside,'' you told him.

You sat down on the floor with Heebin on your lap and played little games with him, and Eunhyuk sat far away in the kitchen.

// FA~~~~~~~~~~R AWAY //

Heebin started to cry and you try to coo him, waving back and forth. You realized that he was hungry for breakfast.

''Eunhyuk-sshi! Can you go make a bottle of milk for Heebin??'' you ask him.

''I don't know how,'' he said to you.

You sighed and walked over to him and tryed to hand him the baby, ''Take him while I make the milk.''

He refused, slightly scared of the baby. you stare at him. ''Ugg! Fine!''

Eunhyuk just sat their watching you as started to fill up pot with water still holding the baby. As the water boiled, you set the bottle in ther water to heat it up and as soon it was heated up, you filled it with luke warm water and placed 3 scoops of baby milk powder.

// No help at all //

You shook the bottle and tested the tempurature of the water on the back of your and then fed the baby. Heebin happily drank the whole bottle. You lightly tapped the back of the baby to let it burp and placed him to sleep.

''Great help you are!'' you said staring at him. 

''I have schedule to go to.'' Eunhyuk said as he started to get going. You also held sleeping Heebin and got ready as well. ''Where are you going?''

''Following you. It's not like I'm going to stay here all day waiting for you.'' you say to him and follow out the door to his van.

''Annyeonghaseyo.'' you greet his fellow band members.

''Who is this?'' asks Sungmin.

''This is Heebin,'' you say, ''our baby for the day. It's 'our' job to take care of it'' you emphysized the word our and look at Eunhyuk.

''Wha... What are you looking at me like that?'' he questions.

''Oh I don't know... Maybe because you didn't bother helping me all morning?'' you say.

 

At SM Building, Super Junior's Practice Room

Break Time

 

''Ahh.... Tiring!'' whines Ryeowook.

''Agreed,'' says Kangin and plops down on the floor.

''Heebin-ah! Do you want to see Appa?'' you ask and he just giggles. You send up and walk over to Eunhyuk, ''Hyuk Appa~ Heebin is here~'' you say holding out the baby so he would hold him.

Eunhyuk refuses and steps back. ''Here, give him to me.'' Yesung said and took the baby, ''Hello~ Heebin~ It's uncle Yesung! You daddy is being useless~'' he cooed and you just chuckled.

''Eunhyuk-ah! Don't be afraid of babies for once!'' Leetek smacked the back of him.

''Fine!'' Eunhyuk walks over to Yesung and take the baby from him. ''Hi there! It's Appa Hyuk!'' He sits down on the floor, placing the baby beside him but ended up dropping him.

// MAJOR ACCIDENT!!!!!!! //

The baby brusts out crying.

''Yah!'' you scream. You hurry orver to the baby and pick him up. Lightly petting him on the head where he hit and swinging back and forth. ''Are you crazy?!?! How can you drop him!'' you yell at him, and the baby cries even more due to the noise. ''I'm sorry aga (Aga means baby in Korean). Umma will be quiet.''

Eunhyuk stands there staring at you not knowing what to do. You just swing side to side, back and forth and ease the baby.

After that incident, you didn't allow the Eunhyuk to hold the baby. 

// 8:40 P.M. //

''Annyeonghasaeyo!'' a couple walks into the practice room, ''we are Heebin's mom and dad!''

''Annyeonghaseyo.'' you bow to them and hand over the baby, ''He is really nice and quiet!''

''Yes, he is quiet naive.'' they thank you for the day and you bow good bye them.

''______..... I want to talk with you.'' Eunhyuk called you over, outside of the practice room. The rest of the boys leaned their head,without getting caught, so they could hear the conversations.

''What is it?'' you ask.

''Let's divorce...'' Eunhyuk says.

// !!!!!!!!! //

// SHOCK //

''You what?!'' you ask him confused.

''Let's divorce.'' he repeats.

This was the only way you were connected with the Super Junior members, and got a bit teared but didn't show it. ''What is the reason?''

''I can't stand being with you. Not anymore. I didn't know you were that kind of person and I found out that out just few days ago (he is refering to the incident between you and Minji.)

''Fine!" you say fiercely, ''If that is what you want.''

You slam open the practice room door and ended up hitting Kyuhyun's forehead, which you clearly didn't care about. You grabbed your stuff and left the building.


 

Here is the next epi no we are married... now there ins't because of someone....... clearly ahemeunhyukahem has no feelings for you anymmore...

and dont forget to comment!