Press Conference

Bitter Sweet Love

No One's POV

 

 

Super Junior was heading to their own dorms after their rehearsal was finsihed. 

''Wah~ I'm tired!'' Eunhyuk said as he and stepped into the elevator.

''Me too!'' stretched out Donghae.

''So glad that there is no schedule tomorrow,'' added Siwon as he pressed the 11th and 12th floor button.

''Yeah...'' Leeteuk said.

The doors to the 11th floor opend and Eunhyuk, Yesung, Sungmin, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook went off.

''See you tomorrow Hyungs!'' Kyuhyun waved.

The fived walks over to their dorm and heard a noise from Citris's dorm through the slightly opened door.

''DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?'' it was your voice.

''How should I know!?'' yelled back a younger voice, Minji.

The five boys go curious, and slightly opened the door, just being able to see you and Minji.

*SLAP*

The boys gasped. Minji held her hand to her, now red cheeks. A tear rolled down.

''i TOLD YOU IT WAS A JOKE UNNIE!'' she screamed.

''Well It went to far!'' you yell back.

''I don't even know what was so bad about this!''

''I still can't believe this! Why can't you get the fact that what you did was wrong!'' you harshly say.

''It was a JOKE! Why can't you get the fact that it was a joke!'' Minji defended. 

You were about to throw another slap before someone stopped you. It was Eunhyuk.

''What are you think you are doing?'' he said coldly to you. At this point, Minji ran out of the dorm, heading out of the building, followed by Kyuhyun and Ryeowook.

She went downstairs as fast as she could and headed out, withour realizing the many paparazzi outside.

*SNAP SNAP SNAP*

The paparazzi had took pictures of Minji crying with a red cheek, being comforted by Kyuhyun and Ryeowook.

 

Back in the Dorm

 

You throw your hand to the floor, releasing from the tight grip from Eunhyuk. You just glare at him.

He grabs you by the shoulder, ''I said, what are you think you are doing?''

you push off his hands from your shoulder, ''I think you saw everything.''

''Ha, yes! Fighting for no reason and slpping your maknae?'' Eunhyuk blurted out.

''I was right, you did see everything.'' you scoffed.

''Tell me why you did that,'' he looked at you in a stern face. Yesung and Sumgmin dare not join the strong tension.

''It is none of your buisness! Get the hell out of my dorm!'' you say heavily, keeping in your temper.

''None of my buisness? How can this be none of my buisness when you two had a fight for no reason? You were going to beat her! Her cheeks were bright red!'' he yelled back, grabbing your shoulders, this time much stronger.

You slap him across the face, ''DON'T COME ACROSS LIKE  BIRD AND TRY TO GET INVOLVED! THIS IS A PROBLEM BETWEEN ME AND HER. NOT YOU! NOW IF YOU DON'T MIND, GET OUT OF MY DORM!!!'' you release your temper and push the three boy out the door.

 

The Nexy Day

 

The camera started flutter as soon as the members of Citris and Super Junior came out from the door.

''This is a Press Conference between the members of Citris about the fight that happened late night yesterday. We have brought Super Junior, who is from the same company as witnesses from the inccident.'' said the man, ''Let's start with the questions.''

Questions started to come from every directions.

''Why did Orange-yang come running out of the dorms yesterday night?''

''Who was the cause of her crying?''

''How did this all start?''

Yesung grabbed the microphone, ''Well,'' he started, and the crowd got quiet, ''the five of us, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and I, was the witness. We didn't see the whole fight.''

Then Eunhyuk grabbed his microphone and started talking, ''We heard yelling through the slightly opened door. ______-sshi was yelling at Minji-yang.... and ended up slapping her cheeks. We went in to stop them before it could turn any worse. That's when Minji-yang ran off.''

''Kyuhyun and I followed her,'' added Ryeowook.

Then more piles of questions came.

''Lime-sshi! Why did you slap your fellow member?''

''What were you two fighting about?''

''Where was Lemon-sshi at the time?''

You grab the microphone, ''I would not like to tell why we fought due to personal reasons. Haeryn at the time and still is quiet ill. She was resting in her room, sleeping.''

''Orange-sshi, wha do you have to say about your unnie's actions.''

Minji studdered, ''I... I was shocked...'' she could hardly talk, ''I've never seen her act like this'' a tear flowed out.

The conference went for another 30 minutes long, asking ridiculoud questions to both Citris and Super Junior.

Closing to the end of the conference, you stood up, '' I have an announcement to make.'' You say and all the cameras were faced to you. ''I, Lime of Citris, will resign from the spot as the Main Dancer and vocal and leaving the group Citris for good.'' you put down the microphone and left the conference.

The news spread like wild fire. The top search in every website was you quitting Citris and Citris being broken apart.

You went back toward the dorm and started to pack to leave the place. You managed to join a different company that was going to debute as a solo artist.


Here is another short chapter!

hope you like and....

COMMENT PLEASE!