New Start

Bitter Sweet Love

Your POV

 

I walk out the plane, with a bright smile, 'Okay ______, a new place, a new life,' thinking to myself.

I'm about to get in line to recieve my luggage, but suddenly the group of guys budge in front of me. I was going to say something back to them but suddenly, a gigantic man, I guess their bodyguard, jumps right in front of me and blocks my way. 'And again, interrupting my life here in Korea.' I say to myself.

It took hours to get my luggage, just because of 13 guys. And that's not all, there were make-up artists, managers, and so on.

Remembering, that my clothes were all messed up, I head to the bathroom to change my clothes. 

I head out, and walk to the bus station. Somehow, I had a really bad feeling to my stomach. I wait for the moment, I look back and see a group of girls running towards me like a stampede of bison. I blink, then there they are, I can't believe I didn't notice the group of guys that were  standing in front of me. 

I get knocked over to the side landing with a big, embarassing thud, in front of the guys. The monkey, I think his name was Eunhyuk, grabs me by the arm and helps me out. I could hear their fans shouting, "OMG SHE IS SO LUCKYY!!!" and out of nowhere...

***SNAP***

A paparazzi, took a picture of me and the monkey.

***SNAP***

And another one. I'm getting frustrated, I look up and see the gummy smile of his. 

***SNAP***

All I could do is stare because now, his hand was on my shoulder holding me, and giving a peace sign to the paparazzi.

As the paparazzi dissapears, I'm dragged along with the guys until we reach the van. Or sould I say vans. 

I push him away, and I slap his face. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?!" I could hear the other guys chuckling in the back, and just some just keeping silent. "I thought I told you not to bother me again!" I yell, and I stomp back to the airport bus stop.

As I'm making my way through, I see a mass of camera men and journalists rushing towards me.

All at once, they take pictures of me asking questions. "Are you Super Juniors Eunhyuk's Girlfriend?" "How long have you been together?" I think to myself, 'How is it that news spread so fast in this country?!?!?!?!?!' 

 

No One's POV

 

"What did I do?" asks Eunhyuk

"Nice anti-fan you got there," chuckles Yesung, "You sure made her mad...Again. ahahahahahahahaha"

"Not funny, Hyung" 

They talk, as they're getting into their van.

'KYAAAAAA, leave me ALONE, you jerks!!" _______ is running across the parking lot with a swarm of camera men following her.

When she reaches Super Junior's van, someone pulls her inside and they drive off. 

 

Your POV

 

Ok first I get rampaged by fans and a paparazzi, and now, I get dragged into a van lying down on someone's lap.

Sighing, I look up. I can't believe it, I close my eyes, rub them and slap myself on the cheeks a few times then open them again. When I'm sure that I'm not dreaming, tears just start running down my face like a waterfall. 

The guys in the van just stare at me with curiosity.

"JAEMIN OPPA! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD?! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" I cry in happyness as I hug him. And again, the guys just stare. 

He breaks my hug and says, "Will you stop? My name ain't Jaemin." hearing those words, I realize that he isn't my brother and  look away. "I'm sorry..." I wipe my tears, face all red from the depression and embarrassment. I ask the driver to stop and walk out of the van and go the the nearest taxi stop.

I give the taxi driver the address to my old friend's house. 'Get yourself together ______, yout brother is dead. You were at his funeral 3 months ago.'

An hour later, I arrive at my friend's house. She gives me a big hug and lets me in. We were in the living room for the past 3 hours, I was telling to her about my life and about what had happened to my family. She reasured me,with a smile. She allowed me to stay with her and led me to my room.

 

"Hey, I know it's been a rough day, go get some rest. Do you want some warm tea?" My friend asks.

"No, it's fine. Thanks." I reply.

"Ok, good night"

"Night."

 

I wake up from the sound of my alarm and open the curtains, 'Ahh~ a bright morning, a beautiful new day to start my new life in Korea.' I wash up and get ready to go to my friend's workplace, which she promised she'll take me to. She was a trainee at SMEntertainment. I saw her dance moves and studied them. She invited me over and together, we started to dance to the music. As we're dancing, the CEO of the Entertainment comes over.

"You got nice moves there, why don't you join as a back dancer with your friend for the upcoming concerts?" he asks. My friend and I gladly accept. 

'A job already huh? This new start's getting better!' "For the next week, you need to  practice the dance moves, understood?" the CEO asks. I nodd. "And now, you'll get to see the celebrity that you're going to work with." I'm getting excited as I wait for the celebrity come, but as soon as he walks in, I regret everything. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A short chapter but hope you like it

Please comment, I wanna hear your thoughts

haha...... i just noticed.....i cant believe that i published chapter 2 and forgot to publish chapter 1.....ha...ha..ha.....