Chapter 18 (Sorry can't think of a title)

Bitter Sweet Love

Morning of Super Junior's Dorm

 

Yesung's POV

 

I wake up on my bed with a headache. I have no idea how I got in the room. Probably one of my members brought me here, Eunhyuk or Siwon, or something on that line. But I have a feeling that I'm forgetting something important.

I guess it isn't that important cause I can't remember anything. Oh well.

I head out my room and go in the kitchen to get a glass of water to ease down my headache. 

When I look at our schedule, I notice that we have a recording to go to and no one was up, "KYUHYUN! RYEOWOOK! WAKE UP! We have a recording to go to!" 

"*yaawwwwwnnnn~~~~* Hyung, we're tired~" Ryeowook and Kyuhyun came out their rooms. "I don't want to go~"

"It's a radio show for Super Junior K.R.Y. We have  to get ready! Hurry up! I will meet you guys down stairs. You have 5 minutes. OK?"

"Alright hyung" answered Ryeowook.

 

Citrus's Dorm

 

Your POV

 

"Minji! Go wake up Haerin for me while I make breakrast, we need to hurry or we will get scolded from manager oppa for being late for our charity concert." I ask Minji a favour while cooking eggs and bacon.

*CRASH*

I head over to Haerin's room, and find her on the ground, face planted to the ground. "Hahahahah, what happened?" I ask

"Well, I was trying to wake her up and she wouldn't budge, so I pushed her off the bed." Minji starts to explain.

"Owww..... That wasn't helping with my headache you know!" Haerin said, rubbing her head.

"Come out, i have honey water and breakfast ready for you, we need to get going." I help Haerin up and drag her to the kitchen and she was eating real slowly.

"I will get the car ready. Minji, make sure you take care of Haerin!" and I head out the door. 

I meet up with Yesung infront of the elevator and the incident that happened yesterday pops back in my mind. I can't face him so I deciede to ignore him.

"Morning ______!" Yesung waves at me. 

I just face the elevator, trying really hard not to blush. When the elevator opens I quickly get in, pressing the close button even before he enters.

"Hey!" Yesung rushes in. "What's with you this morning?"

I sigh, "Leave me alone." I guess he doesn't remember what happened last night.

I leave the elevator as quickly as I can when it reach the first floor, leaving Yesung.

 

Yesung's POV

 

I leave the dorm and find ______ infront of the elevator. I smile at the sight of her, "Morning ______"

She ignores me. Awkward. When the elevator door opens, ______ rushes in and tried to close the door before I got in. "Hey!"

I rush in the elevator, "What's with you today?"

She gives me a sigh, "Leave me alone." 

'Did I do something wrong?' I think to myself.

When the door of the elevator opens, she rushes out with the speed of light.

 

No One's POV

 

Citrus's Van

 

______ sees her group mates from a far coming towards the car and thier opens the door. "About time! We're going to be late!"

"Sorry manager oppa!" Minji and Haerin rushes in the van.

 

Super Junior's Van

 

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook enters their van. "Let's get going guys!" the manager started the engine.

"Nae hyung!"

 

In Super Junior's Dorm

 

Donghae comes out of his room yawning. He goes over to the calender, "Hmmm....radio shoe for Super Junnior K.R.Y...... and nothing else. Yes! Finally some down time." He walks pass his room and stops infront of Eunhyuk's. "Should I tell him?" He mumbles to himself. "No...."

Donghae sits infront of the TV ans turn it on. He watchs the TV until the other members come out of thier rooms. 

"Donghae-yah...What are you doing this early in the morning?" Eunhyuk comes out of his room rubbing his eyes.

"Watching TV" he points to the TV.

"Let me join." Eunhyuk walks over to Donghae. "Alright."

 

At the Concert

 

"Unnie! Have you seen my drum sticks?!?! And my microphone?!?!?!?!!?!? And where did I put my phone?!?!?!?!" Minji was frantic looking for her stuff.

"Would you calm down?" ______ sighed "You already had your microphone on since 30 minutes ago, your drumsticks are stuck between the couch and your celephone is under the book over there! Geez, now will you be quiet so I could practice my violin before I go on stage?"

"Oh! Thanks unnie!" She goes over the desk to get her stuff. While ______ started to practice.

(pretend that she is asian ^^)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wEYzY4pvBk

 

"Citrus! Be ready to go in 5 minutes!" after the diretor left, we got our instruments and headed on stage. 

 

Radio Station

 

"Annyeonhaseyo everyone! This is IU from Morning Star Raido!"

*appulause*

"Today we have our special guest from Super Junior K.R.Y.!

"Annyeonghaseyo Super Junior-immida. We are Super Juni-OR!" Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Yesung say in unison.

"Good moring, it is Yesung here!"

"Kyuhyun-immida!"

"Annyeonghaseyo! Ryeowook-ieyo!"

 

Back to the concert

 

"You guys did a wonderful job! The fans were suprised by your fatastic skill on your instuments!" Manager oppa gave us a thumbs up.

"Thank you oppa!" Citrus say in unison.

"Do we have another schedule today?" ______ asks.

"Nope! You can do anything you want for the rest of the day!"

"Yay!!! Free time!" Minji jumps in joy and drags ______ out the door. In the other hand, before Haerin is dragged by Minji, she rushes out the door with her cellphone in her hand, giving a big smile.

 

Your POV

 

"Unnie! Do you know where Haerin unnie is going?" asks Minji.

"I have no idea." well, she is surely calling her boyfriend. I tell Minji some stuff cause she has a very light mouth. Who know what she would say.

"Then unnie, let's go to Super Junior's dorm and hang out!" 

"Wh..why?" please! I don't want to go in there now! Not after what happened!

"Please unnie? I want to hang out with Yesung oppa's turtles! You know that I love animals! Please please please PLEASE!" she starts doing her aegyo.

"Uggg.... Fine!" why did I agree to this?

"Yay!!!!" with that, she drags me to their dorm.

 

In Super Junior's Dorm

 

"Ddangkkoma, Ddangkkomi, Ddangkkoming! Mommy is here!!!!" Minji comes in the dorm and rushes into Yesung's room where the turtles are. The boys just chuckle.

"She really so like them doesn't she?" Donghae says.

"Yeah... Though she should get out of his room before he comes or he would freak out again, noticing the tutrles are missing." adds Eunhyuk.

"Where is Yesung anyway?" I ask.

"He should be here soon. He went to a radio station with Super Junior K.R.Y." answers Eunhyuk.

"Well, I'm going. Take care of Minji for me, would you?" I turn around and face the door.

"Aww, going already?" Eunhyuk pouts. I open the door to see Yesung right infront of me. 'Wayyy too close buddy' and I push him away and go across the hallway where the door to my dorm is.

 

No One's POV

 

"Why is she acting like that? She was like that to me since morning! Geez!" Yesung grumbles as he goes into the living room where the Donghae and Eunhyuk is. "What is with her?"

"What do you mean?" Eunhyuk asks.

"______. She is been avoiding me the whole day. Plus she doens't even talk to me anymore." he sits down.

"I..I..don't kno.. know." studders Donghae.

"Why are you studdering?" Yesung asks suspesously.

"No.no.nnnooo...re...reason." Donghae stands up. "I'm going to take up nap."

"Now, what's with him?" Yesung adds while Donghae leaves. Eunhyuk just shurgs.

 

Your POV

 

Citrus's Dorm

 

"Ok! Just forget it ______! No one saw it and he doesn't even remember it!" I slap my face trying to forget the moment. "Just don't think about it."

I go into my room and my phone rings. 

I take out my phone and see that I recieved a text message from Haerin

(Yellow is Haerin and Green is you, you guys are texting) 

OMG! Best thing happened today! Asksme what.

You're going to say it even though I don't ask so just spill it girl.

You know me too well! I was on a date with my Jongmin, and guess what?

What?

He asked me to marry him! He proposed to me!

He WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?! 

He propsed to me! He finally did it! We have been going out for five years now! 

You know that, that isn't going to happen! What will you do if the media finds out that the new idol group is getting married already! 

They don't have to know. Plus we could wait for a few years, he said he don't mind either!

I have a bad feeling about this Haerin. 

You worry too much. Nothing bad is going to happen, no one knows that I even have a boyfriend.

But, Haerin. 

______! I thought you would be happy for me.

I am! I'm just worried that something bad might happen.

Ok fine, forget that I told you, ok? Oh, and P.S. I'm staying over to his house tonight. 

"Haerin-ah..." I really have a bad feeling about this.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

hey guys! Yes i am back and ready to go! The updates will be slow but i will work hard and school starts soon so.....

please comment if you can :)