We Are Married Part 2

Bitter Sweet Love

We Are Married OP~~~~~

 

MC1: Hello everyone~ most of should have heard that we have a new wedded couple!

MC2: Yes! wondering who it is right?

MC1: Of course! We already waited a week, so why don't we get the tape rolling

 

Your POV

 

MC1 is in Purple

Mc2 is in Green

 

I ordered a cup of caramel mocha while I was waiting for my soon-to-be-husband for how long, geez, how long is he going to make me wait?

From afar, I could see someone coming, guessing it was my soon-to-be-husband. He was wearing black beanie with sunglasses. He had a long white sleeve shirt with a colorful plaid scarf and simple jeans. 

When he came close and took off his sunglass, I Jumped out of my seat, "Yah! What are you doing here?" I ask.

He was surprised himself, "I'm the one to ask that!" he says.

"Well I asked first!"

"I'm here to film We Are Married."

"You what!!!!" I slump down on my seat, "Who would have thought that you were my partner"

"SO YOU ARE MY PARTNER!" looks like he was shocked too. 

Wow, I guess they know each other pretty well

mmhmm, plus its the first time ever in we are married that the couples were never nervous

Yes that is very true, did you see her expression? Haha 

(A/N When I say Lime, its meaning to you, close friends call you by your name but in TV shows they all call you Lime)

The waiter brought us our coffee along with a mission card. I open the letter and started to read it, "Dear, Lime and Eunhyuk-ssi, have a nice first date with each other!"

(A/N YES her husband is Eunhyuk kekekeke)

No, a date...... not again. I had enough yesterday, but another one?

 

No One's POV

 

Eunhyuk grabbed ______'s hand and took her to his car, "Come on, let's go" he seemed to be happy.

It was already around noon, so they decided to go have lunch "Where do you want to eat ______?''

"Anywhere is fine with me" ______  says.

"If you say so!" He drove his car to the nearest food stall he saw and dragged me to it.

"Eemo, can I have one serving of tteokbokki and sundae please!" Eunhyuk asks.

"I've haven't eaten this in so long" ______says.

"Here you go, you two make a great couple!" ajumma says as she passes our food.

"Thank you Eemo!" Eunhyuk says, and all I do is blush.

I take a bite of the food, while Eunhyuk starts to dig into it. "Yah! Don't eat it all!" I hit his chopsticks away so he wouldn't be a fat pig and eat everything.

"Stop that!" he says but do you think I would listen? No. 

"NO!" and I take the plate away.

Wow, so childish, but they are so cute that way.

I think we got their couple name

Yes yes, We could call them kkoma couple.

(A/N Kkoma in english is kid, so kkoma couple is like Kiddy couple)

"I said stop eating! I'm hungry too you know!" I say, still having a chopstick war with Eunhyuk. "Ahhh, I give up, I'm just going to have more eomuk" 

(A/N Eomuk is similar to oden but just korean style)

 

 

No One's POV

 

MEANWHILE

 

"YAH! Get in already or we will get caught!" Haerin says.

"Stop pushing me!" yells Kyuhyun

"Are you really not going to listen?" Haerin pushs Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, Minji and Donghae in the van.

"So, who's going to drive?" asks Kyuhyun.

"I will!" says Haerin, as she goes in the driver's seat.

"Look they are leaving, hurry and follow them!" Donghae points out to the small red car.

What are they doing?

Stalking them, I'm pretty sure that they would get caught. 

By the means of their act, I agree.

They all get out of the car, hiding behind a building close to the food stall where Eunhyuk and ______ is.

"Yah! Stop pushing me!"

"I can't help it! There is no space!"

"What do you mean there is no space! There is plenty of space!"

"Then, I can't see!"

"I SAID STOP PUSHING!" Leeteuk stumbles foward, revealing himself to Eunhyuk and ______

"Hyung~ What are you doing here?" Eunhyuk says, surprised to see him.

"Ha... ha... ha.. YAH! Everyone, come out!" he says as he pulls out Haerin.

"Haerin-ah, what are you guys doing?" asks ______

"Congratz!"  she replies.

"Hyung~~~ So lucky!! You  are finally married! Right after Teukkie hyung!" Kyuhyun says.

"Anyway, what are guys fighting about, you guys are just like kids!" Haerin says

"He ate all the tteokbokki and sundae though....." 

"No I didn't!"

"Yes, you did!"

"No I didn't!"

"Yes you did!"

"NO"

"YES, YOU PIG >O

"QUIT IT! Such kids!" Haerin stops the arguement. "Anyway, you two are a couple, follow me!" Haerin link arms with Eunhyuk and ______ and practically drag them all the way to a small jewelry shop.

"Ok, go find yourself a ring, and don't even think of getting out before you pick!" and she walks out leaving the two alone.

"Wow, she never get over with her pouchy attitude," ______ mumbles to herself.

 

Your POV

 

Eunhyuk was already all over the store looking at all the couple ring. Then his eyes caught a cute ring, "______-ah come over, look at this one!"

"Let's take this one!" Eunhyuk says

It was a cute simple ring and I liked it myself so I said yes.

That is a cute ring!

We walk out of the store with the new ring and the other are waiting for us. "How long were you guys going to make us wait out here?" says Kyuhyun

"Unnie! Oppa! Let's see the ring!" I don't wear rings much and I'm still not used to this whole 'married' thing, but excited Eunhyuk proudly presents the ring that shines on his finger.

"Wahhh!! So pretty!!"

"Ok, Good!" Haerin interupts, well she always do when it comes these kind of matter. "Now ______, call him Hubby!"

"Are you kidding me?" I tell her

"Nope, and Hyukkie, call her Wifey!" She gives both of us a big smile.

"That is just awkward for me Haerin, not going to do it!" I tell her

"What would the viewers think? Oh come one, you guys are married now!" She says as she pat on my shoulder, "At least give him a nickname of your own!"

"Like what? I always call him Monkey, do you really want me to call him monkey?" I suggest

She shoots a glare at me, "NO, Monkey's a bad name, think of a new one! And Eunhyuk, what are you going to call _____?"

Wow, she sure is demanding!

She is like the MC on site.

Totally!

"Uhhhh........" 

"Ok you know what! I will make you guys one! Cause you guys are so slow!" 

'Or maybe you're just rushing.' I think to myself.

"Hmmmmmm.... !!!! Ok, ______, call him Chovy, cute right? It's Chovy from anchovy. And you Hyukkie, hmmm........ call her what ever you want ^^"

"Hey no fair! Why can't I just call him monkey!" I protest

"Do you really think that the veiwers will like that?"

"How should I know?!?!?"

"If you don't," she comes over and whispers to me so no one can hear, "I will tell them, your biggest secret!"

"OK OK! Fine! I will call him Chovy!" this is sooo not my style! When I get the chance, I am so going to kill you Haerin!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

another chapter is done ^_^

and yes her partner is hyukjae XD my bias XD

anyhow there are chapters on We are married and there are chapters that has to do nothing with it, All "we are married" will be labled as "we are married" XDD

and 

COMMENT 

COMMENT

COMMENT

I love comments <3

 

oh, p.s. Jaekwon, dissappeared after the inccident with you aka falling down while everyone seeing you.