EXO M Special

All About Boy Groups ♡ (HIRING!)
 
 
 

tumblr_mak171mSJ61rtfiuso1_500.png

 
Birthname: Wu Fan
Birthdate: November 6, 1990
Position: Main Rapper, Sub-vocalist and Leader
 
1| In the future, Kris wants to have a baby girl first.
2| If the opportunity presents itself in the future, Kris would like to try singing.
3| One of Kris’s nickname is Koala.
4| Kris thinks a man who works hard is cool.
5| Kris does not really like to eat fish, and he does not know why.
6| Most of Kris’s stress comes from the members. 
7| Kris views himself more like a grandfather than a father to EXO-M.
8| Kris likes vanilla and green tea ice cream.
9| Kris still has difficulties with Korean abbreviations, slang, and cursive handwriting.
10| Before entering the company, Kris’s dream was not to become an idol.
11| Kris thinks the moment he is y is before going to sleep and when he washes up and brushes his teeth.
12| Kris is not really good at saying cheesy words.
13| If any of the other members wants one of Kris’s belongings, Kris can give it all except for his notebook and the book he is reading
14| Kris has to play games on his notebook as well as watching movies and dramas. 
15| EXO-M’s manager is more strict with Kris than the rest of the members.
16| Kris’s ideal type also includes being nice, with a lot of love, and looks like an angel.
17| Kris visited his mother’s hometown of Nanjing for the first time for the program Extraordinary Class.
18| Kris drinks cola every day.
19| When Kris had to do back flips for the music video of MAMA, Kris was scared at first.
20| When Kris was given the leader position, Kris felt a lot of stress. Kris wondered if he would be able to do well as a leader.
21| Tao taught Kris how to do a carp flip.
22| One of Kris’s hobby is sleeping, but Kris does not sleep for 10 hours.
23| During a recording, Kris ripped his pants in the knee area. /Kris was not aware of this until Kris saw pictures of it online
24| Kris totally does not know how to put on makeup.
25| Kris likes to eat anything.
26| Kris is most scared of their managers.
27| Sometimes Kris get very confused because he knows many languages.
28| The members will often ask Kris where to buy clothes.
29| Kris is close to Super Junior M’s Henry. /they have similar backgrounds, hence they communicate in English
30| If EXO were to live in a castle, Kris wants to either be the King or the Prince.
 
 
 

tumblr_mak171mSJ61rtfiuso1_500.png

 
Birthname: Lu Han
Birthdate: April 20, 1990
Position: Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer and Face of the Group
 
1| Lu Han’s ideal girl is someone with long hair.
2| When Lu Han was street casted, Lu Han was quite scared when a SM representative came up and asked for his name.
3| Lu Han was shocked to hear that his parents were supportive of him becoming an idol. /he was afraid that they would oppose
4| Lu Han does not like it when people touch his head. 5| Whenever Lu Han is in a bad mood, he will look for Lay to talk with.
6| If Lu Han were to have one free day in Thailand, Lu Han wants to get a Thai massage.
7| Lu Han thinks he is the manliest out of EXO-M.
8| Lu Han does not like it when people rest on his bed.
9| Lu Han is attracted to outfits that makes a girl look fresh and cool but not (too over) exaggerated.
10| Lu Han thinks it is really pretty when he smiles subtly.
11| Luhan has naturally curly hair. /when it is long, it gets really curly and makes his head look big
12| If Lu Han could pick a cartoon character to describe himself, Lu Han would pick Son Goku from Dragon Ball.
13| Lu Han is attracted to the Rubix cube because he likes to keep his hands moving. /even if Lu Han does not have a Rubix cube in his hand, his hands will still move
14| Lu Han wants to solve the rubix cube even faster.
15| Luhan did not realize beef could be so expensive until he came to South Korea.
16| Luhan told Sehun that Super Junior’s Ryeowook and Sungmin were more handsome in person.
17| When Lu Han feels miserable or terrible, he would hide somewhere by himself.
18| During middle school and high school, Lu Han never received love letters.
19| Luhan does not like high places. /he thinks its too dangerous
20| Lu Han would personally like to go to France and England for SMTown.
21| Lu Han can only cook ramen with an egg.
22| Luhan favorite soccer team is Manchester United. 2
3| Before debut, Luhan and Block B’s Jaehyo often went to each other houses to sleep and play.
24| Because he lived in school dorms during middle school and high school and went abroad right after high school, Lu Han barely ate at home. /therefore Lu Han really loves the food his parents make
25| Lu Han thinks he is manly all the time.
26| A word that Lu Han says every day is pout pout.
27| Luhan knows how to solve a rubix cube.
28| Luhan likes Taro Bubble Tea.
29| Luhan’s nickname is Marilyn Monroe. /he was given that nickname because in Marilyn Monroe’s Chinese name 玛丽莲·梦露 (Mali lian Meng lu), the character “meng” sounds similar to the word that means “cute/moe”, and “lu” is derived from “LUhan”
30| Lu Han will keep an eye on the ramyun section if he visits the convenience store.
 
 

tumblr_mak171mSJ61rtfiuso1_500.png

 
Birthname: Kim Min Seok
Birthdate: March 26, 1990
Position: Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer
 
 
 
1| Xiumin really likes blueberries.
2| If Xiumin could pick a cartoon character to describe himself, Xiumin would be a little raccoon because everyone says he looks like one.
3| Xiumin does not really have a specific method on how to confess to a girl. /he will just confess.
4| Xiumin has the strongest alcohol tolerance out of EXO.
5| In 5-10 years, Xiumin hopes that EXO will have their own world tour concerts.
6| Xiumin wants to become a mature and y man.
7| For Xiumin, the moment he chose to become a singer, every little thing is memorable to him.
8| Xiumin finds it attractive when a girl wears jeans with a white T-shirt.
9| Xiumin likes to rock his head around or make weird sounds at any time.
10| Being away from his family in another country, Xiumin realized the importance of family.
11| Xiumin’s normal style of clothing is something not too outstanding; something comfortable and cozy.
12| Xiumin does not like it when people touch his face.
13| Xiumin can overpower all the members in arm wrestling.
14| Xiumin is also close to Super Junior M’s Henry.
15| When Amber and Xiumin were trainees, Xiumin greeted her with “Oh Amber!” Now Xiumin greets Amber formally, bowing 90 degrees.
16| Xiumin shares a room with Tao.
17| If Xiumin had to give himself a nickname, Xiumin would call himself sticky rice cake.
18| Xiumin was voted as the strongest member by Lu Han.
19| The song he sang in S.M Everysing Contest was Footsteps by Emerald Castle.
20| According to Xiumin, he is good at cooking spaghetti. 21| Xiumin’s favorite Chinese dish is steamboat.
22| Xiumin wants to be a cute and charismatic dumpling.
23| Because Xiumin likes to eat, the hardest part about training was dieting.
24| When he is in China, the Korean meal that he misses the most is food made by his mom.
25| When Luhan first met Xiumin, Luhan thought Xiumin was really cute and younger than him.
26| Xiumin knows taekwondo and kendo.
27| Because Xiumin is quite manly, Xiumin likes it when people hug him.
28| Xiumin never thought he looked like Sohee from Wonder Girls.
29| While in South Korea, Xiumin slimmed down a little, but Xiumin gained all the weight back when he went to China.
30| Xiumin is very particular about the smell of the room.
 
 

tumblr_mak171mSJ61rtfiuso1_500.png

 
Birthname: Kim Jong Dae
Birthdate: September 21, 1992
Position: Main Vocalist
 
 
1| Chen is the type of person that makes you feel at ease the first time you see him.
2| Chen always maintains a positive attitude.
3| Chen often went to karaoke with Baekhyun, D.O, and Chanyeol.
4| After hearing about the debut, Chen felt nervous and was afraid of becoming a burden to everyone else.
5| Whenever Chen feels homesick, Chen would pull out a family photo from their last travel together.
6| Whenever they play rock, paper, scissors, Chen is the one who usually loses.
7| Chen can imitate Taetiseo.
8| Three wishes Chen prays for are his family and members to be healthy, a happy life, and dating and weddings for the managers.
9| Chen has an older brother.
10| If Chen could become a movie hero, Chen wants to be Leo in the movie “The Vow”. /Chen chooses Leo because Chen wants to like the girl more than she likes him
11| Chen is attracted to girls who wear a simple outfit arrangement.
12| Chen’s ideal type also includes a woman who is pretty when she smiles and a cool woman who can lead him.
13| One wish Chen would ask God is if extraterrestrials exist to bring them to him.
14| Because Chen was the last person to join the group, Chen met the other five members at the same time.
15| Chen is acknowledged by the group as the best at fan service.
16| Chen’s memory is not very good so Chen has to write down everything he needs to do daily.
17| Chen really wants to get a massage from an elephant.
18| Chen does not like it when people touch his ears. /he finds it weird
19| Chen accidentally called comedian Shin Young Shin Young hyung. 20| Chen is the type of person that does not gain weight not matter how much he eats.
21| Chen does not like to play games.
22| Chen is close to Super Junior’s Kyuhyun. /whenever Chen practices singing, Kyuhyun always encourages and guides Chen
23| When Chen told his parent he was going to debut under EXO, Chen have never seen his parents smile so happily before.
24| Chen has a phobia of public speaking.
25| Chen’s nickname is Orange because his name sounds like the Chinese word for orange. the Chinese word for orange is 橙, pronounced as cheng with second tone
26| Before Chen joined SM as a trainee, Chen was preparing for entrance exams for music schools.
27| Some of his fans call him PikaChen because he controls thunder and lightening.
28| At first, Chen’s family opposed of him becoming an artist, but when they heard he had a chance to debut under SM Entertainment, they supported him.
29| The fan that left the deepest impression on Chen was the one who called him Dancing Machine.
30| During the album recording, Chen felt sorry towards the rest of the members because he took a long time recording. /because his Chinese pronunciation is not that good, he was always correcting his pronunciation
 
 

tumblr_mak171mSJ61rtfiuso1_500.png

 
Birthname: Huang Zi Tao
Birthdate: May 2, 1993
Position: Lead Rapper, Vocalist(, Maknae)
 
 
1| If Tao sees a pretty girl, he wishes time would go slower so he can stare at her.
2| The body part that Tao likes the most is his mouth.
3| Among the SM family’s seniors, Tao respects Super Junior’s Donghae the most because Donghae frequently cheers Tao on.
4| Tao hopes that EXO-M could film a movie or a drama together.
5| Tao is the noisiest out of EXO-M.
6| Tao becomes interested in a girl that shows no interest towards him.
7| Sometimes the members would laugh at Tao because Tao’s Korean pronunciation is not very accurate.
8| Tao likes to dress very naturally at the dorm, so sometimes the managers are very surprised. 
9| If Tao were to find a girlfriend, Tao would do anything she wants.
10| Tao’s ideal type is someone who is pretty, has a good body /not too fat/, and has a good personality.
11| Tao’s greatest wish is for his grandmother to continue having good health.
12| Tao loves eating almost everything others give him.
13| Tao’s personality is like his dad’s while his face is like his mother’s.
14| Since kindergarten, Tao does not have drawing talents.
15| When Tao watches a drama or movie with touching scenes, Tao will start to tear up.
16| Tao uses a mug to clean his teeth.
17| Tao originally had 5 wushu sticks, but he broke all of them practicing.
18| Tao wants to workout some more before he shows off his body.
19| When Tao was in Korea, Tao would always follow Baekhyun around.
20| When Tao first started learning Korean, his pronunciation was not good.
21| Tao does yoga.
22| Tao hasn’t fought before except in his second teaser.
23| Tao really wants to see cute pandas.
24| No matter who he goes out to eat with, Tao would always want to pay.
25| Tao wishes to go to the Han River, Itaewon, and Namsan with all 12 members together.
26| When Tao was a kid, Tao did not really want to learn martial arts. /his parents forced him to learn
27| Tao’s new skill is the nunchucks.
28| When asked to pick which member was the most courageous, Tao chose himself.
29| Tao likes to wear leopard prints.
30| If EXO lived in a castle, Tao wants to play the role as an assassin.
 
 

tumblr_mak171mSJ61rtfiuso1_500.png

 
Birthname: Zhang Yi Xing
Birthdate: October 7, 1991
Position: Main Dancer, Vocalist
 
1| When Lay misses home, Lay usually sits on the bed and plays some songs on his guitar related to homesickness. 
2| Because Lay cannot stand cold atmospheres, if everyone is not in a good mood, Lay would sacrifice himself to make everyone else laugh.
3| Lay prefers to watch action movies.
4| If Lay were a girl, out of the members, Lay would date himself.
5| A cute, kind girl who treats her parents well can sway his heart.
6| Before Tao entered the group, Lay’s Korean was the worst.
7| Usually when Lay is sad, Lay will close his eyes and stop talking. 8| When Lay is feeling stressed, Lay likes to take baths.
9| Lay does not like it when people touch his neck.
10| Lay has a really sensitive neck.
11| Lay makes a mess in the dorm by leaving his clothes everywhere.
12| Because Lay is so forgetful, Lay goes in and out the house several times.
13| Ever since Lay entered the company, Lay has never taken of the bracelet his mother gave him when he was 15 years old
14| No matter how Lay eats or drinks milk, Lay can not grow any taller.
15| Lay has the weakest alcohol tolerance out of EXO. /his face fires up after one shot
16| If Lay were to contract a ten billion won insurance, Lay would insure his waist.
17| Lay is very tidy with food wrappers.
18| Lay wants to collaborate with Henry from Super Junior M. /Lay wants to learn from Henry very much
19| During his trainee days, his grandparents inspired Lay to continue with training.
20| If Lay could pick a cartoon character to describe himself, Lay would pick Mashimaro and Shin Chan Nohara.
21| Lay loves to eat snacks.
22| Lay did not learn dance before entering the company.
23| Lay describes himself as easy going. /he is not too particular about things
24| Lay cannot eat spicy food.
25| Lay likes the color black and purple.
26| Lay was embarrassed when he and D.O had to dance to MAMA in Disneyland.
27| Lay prefers Japanese fashion.
28| Lay tries not to cry in front of the other members. Lay would sometimes lie on the bed and cry by himself.
29| Lay usually does not cry in front of any one, but on his birthday on October 7, 2011, Lay could not hold it in. /it was the most splendid birthday Lay had since he came to Korea
30| Lay keeps mixing and wearing everyone’s socks.
 
130823
I sent the karmas to everyone
who joined the game.
cr: fyexomfacts