Nichkhun Horvejkul

All About Boy Groups ♡ (HIRING!)

Nichkhun

Name: Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul
Birthdate: June 24, 1988
Position: Vocalist, Face of 2PM

1| Khun likes Vanilla flavor for anything.

2| Khun got a text message from Jaebom on his last year’s birthday.

3| Khun wants to act in an action movie.

4| Khun likes winter.

5| Khun thinks that Kwon is just like his nemesis (twin brother)

6| Khun likes the song “The living thing called heart” by ETC Band.

7| Khun wants to be a father even just for one day.

8| Khun wants to have 2 future children.

9| Khun likes vanilla tea.

10| Khun dislikes avocados.

11| Khun is a shy, kind and protective brother to his younger sisters.

12| At first, Khun disliked his blonde hair for Without U concept.

13| Khun got both of his ears pierced.

14| Nana has a crush on Nichkhun.

15| Khun’s nickname while in New Zealand is “Milky Boy”

16| Khun’s specialities are piano and acrobatics.

17| Khun wants to cook for his own children.

18| Nichkhun has also done a wide variety of runway modeling including for Pony, and Andre Kim's fashion show in 2008 with 2AM member Seulong.

19| Nichkhun and Taecyeon with actress Yoon Eunhye for Cass Beer, in which 2PM were chosen to endorse with special promotion single "Tik Tok".

20| Nichkhun played a main character in the 12-minute music video drama, released on February 8, 2010.

21| Nichkhun was originally planned to appear on We Got Married as Brown Eyed Girls member Ga-in's partner, but due to Jaebeom's MySpace controversy he was replaced at last minute by 2AM member Jo Kwon.

22| In May 2010, he featured in a commercial for Everland's Caribbean Bay water theme park along with 2PM Taecyeon & Chansung and Girls' Generation members Yoona, Seohyun & Yuri.

23| On June 1, 2010, he was announced to be an additional cast member to We Got Married, pairing up with Victoria of f(x)

24| On March 21, 2010, Nichkhun and actress Song Ji-hyo participated in MBC's "Sunday Sunday Night" program "Danbi" where they went to the Philippines in order to help with volunteer work.

25| Being the only cast member fluent in English, he was able to directly interact with the children.

26| He knows 5 languages [in order of fluency] English, Thai, Korean, Japanese, Chinese.

27| Khun was trained for 3 years.

28| Khun’s ideal woman is a nice, cute,  and good girl.

29| His blood type is O.

30| There isn’t food he doesn’t like.

31| Khun is a Buddhist.

32| Khun likes to travel with airplanes.

33| Khun mentioned that without family, his life would be meaningless.

34| For Khun, family is consists of people who create “home” he loves. Family is the best thing in his life.

35| Nichkhun is a rapper, dancer, and occasional support vocalist for the South Korean boy band 2PM.

36| He contributes to the group largely by rapping or singing in English.

37| Nichkhun is set to star in Japanese live-adaptation film Ouran High School Host Club as Lawrence, the president of a Singaporean corporation.

38| In the midst of Jaebeom's contract termination controversy that caused the remaining members of 2PM to be received very negatively,  fans and the general public still supported Nichkhun for his seemingly innocent image throughout the whole conflict.

39| Nichkhun appeared in the music video of the single "Touch (觸動)" by Taiwanese Mandopop artist Wilber Pan, which premiered on January 31, 2011.

40| Nichkhun also appeared on Dream High, playing one of the commercial actors (ep 8).

41| On April 7, 2012 he was a MC for 2012 Korean Music Wave in Bangkok together with Tiffany and Taeyeon.

42| Nichkhun was born in California, and moved to Thailand at age 5. Later he moved to Korea in 2006.

43| He was first seen in 2006 Superstar Survival.

44| After 2PM’s debut in 2008, Nichkhun became a popular choice for Thai endorsements, and was selected by the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) as the face of their newest campaign, “Come to Thailand; Let’s Take a Break!”

45| At age 14, Khun was sent to New Zealand for boarding school. Khun's favorite food while in New Zealand is steak.

46| Khun's favorite food in his childhood is tom yam kkung.

47| Khun and his sisters were always late for school when they were elementary students.

48| Khun's parents are entrepreneurs.

49| Khun is an American citizen.

50| Khun's first love happenned when he was kinderdarten. O.O