Lee Ho Won

All About Boy Groups ♡ (HIRING!)

Hoya

 
Birthname: Lee Ho Won
Birthdate: March 28, 1991
Position: Rapper, Vocalist and Main Dancer of INFINITE
 

 

1| Hoya's home town is in Busan.
2| Hoya learned how to rap from Epik High's Mithra Jin and Gonzo.
3| When Hoya meet someone for the first time, he feels like he becomes close with them when they call him Hoya not Howon.
4| Hoya's room mates are Sunggyu and Sungjong /before/ but now he's with Sungjong only.
5| Hoya's mom supported him and helped him to pursue his dream the best that she could. /but unfortunately Hoya's dad has yet to changed his mind
6| Hoya likes to practice until late. /so he overslept a lot
7| Hoya resembles Jjanggu character because of his dark eyebrows. /but now it isn't dark anymore
8| Hoya always thinks that he has the best body among the members.
9| Hoya likes KBS' Six Hour program, because it reminds him of his grandparents.
10| Hoya dropped out from high school during his fresh men year when he was 17 y/o to learn how to sing and dance.
11| Hoya was a taekwondo athelete up till middle school & received his 3rd - degree black belt.
12| Hoya stopped his taekwondo activities because he was entering a tournament that wasn't his level & got hit a lot during it.
13| Hoya has an older brother who is two years older than him, and a little brother who is five years younger.
14| Hoya ripped his pants during their first performance.
15| If Hoya had a younger sister, he thinks love is m0re important. /than friendship
16| Hoya will use his free time to practice even harder while other members go out for playing.
17| Hoya was a taekwondo athlete up till middle school & received his 3rd - degree black belt.
18| Hoya and Sungkyu were called 'beggars' by a kid during their trainee days.
19| Hoya panicked when Coco escaped from the bath. /Birth of a Family
20| There was a while during their trainee days where Hoya, Sungjong and Sunggyu lived in their CEO’s house.
21| Sunggyu, Hoya, Sungyeol and Sungjong all have pictures of themselves as their phone wallpaper. 
22| Apart from singing, rapping and dancing, Hoya would like to learn acting, or learn how to play an instrument.
23| When he doesn’t have any schedules, the thing Hoya does the most is exercise and read.
24| SNSD’s Tiffany chose Hoya as her favourite member on Strong Heart. (15/11)
25| According to the other members, Hoya is the CEO’s favourite member.
26| Hoya wants to film a CF for an insurance company, because he’s been interested in insurance ever since he was young.
27| If he was given his own solo stage, Hoya would hire a female dancer and do a y dance for 10 minutes.
28| Although he doesn’t memorize and dance to girl groups, Hoya dances girl dances when he freestyles with Dongwoo.
29| Hoya listed his canine teeth/fangs as the body part he’s most confident in.
30| Hoya has once thought about becoming a physical education teacher.
31| Both Hoya and Dongwoo envy Myungsoo the most out of the members.
32| Sungjong treats Hoya especially well because they’ve been together since their debut days and because they share a room.
33| Hoya and Dongwoo are the 'triple threats' because they can sing, dance and rap.
34| When asked to choose between 4Minute’s Hyuna or f(x)’s Krystal, he chose Krystal.
35| Hoya sometimes dances in his sleep.
36| Hoya's height is 178cm/ 5'10"
37| Hoya studied at Dae Kyung University. /Practical Music
38| Hoya's blood type is AB.
39| Hoya has a fear of being alone. /with Woohyun
40| Hoya, who’s known as the powerful rapper of the group, is ‘all man,’ meaning he looks like a man through and through.
41| Sungyeol: Hoya plays the most funniest. /the one who ruins his mood is Woohyun.
42| Hoya's role model is Ushers’ dance skills and his talents in musicality that he envy all of.
43| Hoya’s first kiss was when he was 19, near the ocean/beach.
44| The rap for ‘Voice of My Heart’ was written only by Hoya.
45| Hoya's ideal type girl: someone who's cute and different from others.
46| Q: If you were to pick a foreign name, what would it be? Hoya: Sawadee Kap. It seems like Robo Cop’s friend.
47| BoraDori, Hodori, Dance Machine, Multi-Player, HoBaby and HoGod are some of Hoya's nicknames.
48| Hoya likes to sleep with his music on.
49| He once said that they ate Kimchi everyday. /Pre-debut
50| Hoya wants to become Sungyeol for a day, because he wants to do a Dunk Shot.
 

 

 

                                                *support this thread? click here                                            
the comment box is open again!
subscribe, upvote and keep the words coming.