Park Jung Su

All About Boy Groups ♡ (HIRING!)

Birth Name: Park Jung Su
Birthdate: July 1, 1983
Position: Vocalist, Rapper and Leader of Super Junior
1| He have one older sister.
2| Leeteuk want to have a cool name stage like KangTa, Lee Soo Man recommended KangSu /means Time to Rain on kpop/, but he didn’t like it. /at last he choose Leeteuk, means special.
3| Leeteuk was called Angel from Heaven because he was born in rainy day, they said angel descend from heaven on rainy day.
4| Leeteuk’s face is totally same with his father.
5| Leeteuk is really outgoing on the outside, but actually he didn’t talk that much in his daily life.
6| Leeteuk loves white color, but he doesn’t do laundry at all till he was with Heechul in hotel. /for SS3
7| Leeteuk usually become a “guest MC” on every vairiety show that he joined.
8| Leeteuk loves children so much.
9| Leeteuk is really kind and gentle, especially with older woman and child. 
10| Leeteuk never let a woman pay when they were dating.
11| Leeteuk always sleeping before their performance.
12| Leeteuk got a heartbroken when a woman reject his love because she already has a boyfriend.
13| Leeteuk got 170 stitches because of the accident in 2007, but he recovered really fast.
14| Leeteuk only got 2 calls on his cellphone everyday, and he don’t want miss it, so he always bring his cellphone everywhere he go.
15| Leeteuk has a dimple that appeared in right side when he smile.
16| Leeteuk was chosen as the leader because he was the oldest in the group.
17| Leeteuk always become a place for all member to talk and sharing their thought.
18| Some of the member think that Leeteuk didn’t suit become a leader because he was more childish than the other members. 19| Leeteuk respect and loved his grandma, and he really regret because when his grandma gone, he was away with his friend. 
20| Leeteuk was average with English, but very good with Malay. /some said it’s because he was really popular in Malaysia
21| Leeteuk’s monthly cost only 100,000 won. /about 100 USD
22| Leeteuk specialty is composing, singing, dancing, and MC-ing. 
23| Leeteuk’s Disney name from Heechul is Peterpan, because he don’t want grow old.
24| In the future, when the group disbanded, he wants to become a producer.
25| In the making of Rokkugo MV, Leeteuk was asked to kiss Heechul. /he panicked but in the end, he kissed Hee
26| According to the ELFs, he is the hottest and cutest Angel on Earth.
27| His Chinese Name is Li Te and his English name is Dennis Park.
28| The words "I Love You, you’re so Gorgeous" that he learnt from Full House was still used to flirt foreign girls.
29| Leeteuk got lasik /laser eye surgery/, now he wears lensless glasses for fashion.
30| Wheesung adored him so much since Leeteuk was his singing student.
31| His nicknames: Oriteuk /Duck, given by ELF/, Angel without wings, Special Leader and Peter Pan.
32| He once thought about suicide after they broke up.
33| Leeteuk has a method named Water Screen to wake all his dongsaengs. /he teach them at Thailand
34| If Leeteuk got bored and lonely, he'll post up something on his cyworld or listen to music loudly.
35| Leeteuk’s sister said that he is a strong & stubborn kid. /even if he loves to cry, gullible and has a soft heart
36| To the members, even though Leeteuk lacks the strict dominance, but he is an understanding leader.
37| Leeteuk likes the rain.
38| leeteuk’s favorite music genre is classical.
39| Leeteuk is very sensitive, as long as it touches his heart, he would tear immediately.
40| Leeteuk can’t perform without even one attributes that have white color. /if the clothes was black or other colors, at least his underwear or his socks must be white.
41| Leeteuk often leaked the other members’ secrets on Sukira.
42| Along with Eunhyuk, Leeteuk is also the DJ for KBS’s Super Junior Kiss the Radio since August 21, 2006. 
43| Leeteuk was very disappointed with Kangin’s DUI case, he even blamed himself because he was not a good leader.
44| Leeteuk want to have chocolate abs like Siwon.
45| Leeteuk’s laugh was very unique and contagious.
46| Leeteuk likes to drink strawberry juice.
47| Leeteuk’s roommate is Donghae.
48| He wants to marry ELF and want to ask all ELFs to come to his wedding.
49| According to Eunhyuk, Leeteuk often farted on Sukira, and if that’s happen, Eunhyuk will Leeteuk’s head with script.
50| Leeteuk is really dorky, everytime he met a girl, he would ask, “Do you like me?” /even to a little girl that he met.
51| Leeteuk loves ramen and only can cook ramen.
52| Not only known as economical person, Leeteuk even bid the toll price because he didn’t bring any money,
53| When Leeteuk and the other went to Italy, he lost in paper, rock, scissors game and have to treat the others’ dinner up to 300 USD/
54| Leeteuk is really really narcissistic,
55| According to SJ members, if Leeteuk already walked around, it means he was searching for a place to sleep.
56| Leeteuk often joke with English, but in the end he always the one who get embarrassed. /he misspelled “A Whole New World” (Aladin OSRT) to “A Honey World” on Star King
57| Leeteuk never likes being called by “ahjussi.” /mister above 30 years old
58| Leeteuk claimed himself as best driver but Sungmin said “I’ll die if Teukie-hyung is the one that drive the car.”
59| Everytime Ryeowool got home after his works, he never get back to his room, rather he went to Teukie’s room to talk.
60| Since Donghae was trainee, Leeteuk always send and pick him after the school everyday.
 

  

 

                                                                                      jay; upvotes. comments, subscribers are always appreciated.