Bang Cheolyong

All About Boy Groups ♡ (HIRING!)

Mir

Name: Bang Cheolyong

Birthday: March 10, 1991

Position: Main rapper and maknae of MBLAQ

1| Mir has a nickname in Korean as “Bangaji” which is a pun from “Gangaji” = puppy .

2| Mir is the younger brother of Korean actress Go Eun Ah .

3| Mir didn’t have to audition to get in MBLAQ, because JTUNE’s CEO is his brother in law.

4| Although many people thought Chundoong is the youngest, Mir is the real maknae.

5| Mir gets really high when he’s with Joon!

6| “Mir’s feet really stink” /quoted by MBLAQ members in Art Of Seduction

7| Mir used to do farming before he debuted .

8|Mir entered school a year before everyone else in his year .

9| Mir wants to be a good rapper. His role model are Supreme Team and Dokki, that he once met and asked them to teach him.

10| Some said Mir is a long lost twin of FT Island’s Hongki .

11| Mir’s ideal type is SNSD’s Taeyeon, while he has After School’s UEE as his honey .

12| Mir fails at pronouncing Music Boys Live in Absolute Quality.

13| Mir is confident of his .

14) Mir stuffs everything in his abnormally huge bag.

16| Mir looks hot in glasses.

17| Mir’s seriously hilarious. /one minute, he’ll be calm and collected, and then he suddenly acts like a total goofball

18| Mir likes to make someone smell his feet. /from the Arts of Seduction

19| Won ‘best idol’ in the first ep of MBLAQ Idol Army /bb’s a champ!

20| Is the visual of the group, Mir claims that many people think that he’s the leader and thus, gives CDs to him.

21| Mir called After School member UEE as honey.

22| Mir made a joke on Rain and Rain got angry. /finally, Mir apologized to Rain

23| Mir is in the process of teething since he loves to bite everything/everyone.

24| Mir is so versatile: from dorky to playful to cute to hot.

25| Mir can be so sweet and romantic when it comes to relationship.

26| Mir likes to hold his fart all day until he releases it and smells.

27| Mir wants to have his own fragrance line.

29| Mir already has a baby nephew, and he loved to call as uncle.

30| Mir likes to scream a lot when he is too excited in game or in the show.

31| Mir’s real name is Bang Cheol Yong and many celebrities prefer to call him that instead.

32| Mir is really close to his family and wants to marry someone like his mom.

33| The first time Mir has heard I love you from his mom was when he brought in his first paycheck.

34| Mir has asked his mother to stop coming to the other members for their autographs so that she can sell their signed cds.

35| Mir said that his ideal type is SNSD’s Taeyeon but in reality, he has a whole list that even his 10 fingers cannot hold.

36| Mir was not the brightest child during his school days.

37| Mir used to sell shirts that were really 30,000 won for 150,000 won.

38| Mir used to have a really hard time during his training period living in his hometown and coming to Seoul to do practices at times.

39| Mir was never complimented or told “good job” during his trainee period and heard it for the first time after his debut stage, “Mir you did a good job”

40| Mir has said that he has to wear/use everything that his fans give him because they use their allowance for the sake of the celebrities.

41| Mir once sold a cow in order to pay for a date with his girlfriend.

42| A girl asked him out during his high school days but he said no because she wasn’t that pretty but when he met her in Seoul after she did “tuning” they started going out and then he found out she was cheating on him with 2 other boys

43| Mir is called shameless maknae.

44| Mir shares a room with Seungho, Joon, and his manager.

45| Mir was given the nickname of “farming-idol” because it’s well known that he grew up in the country side.

46| Mir is the youngest and the only son of two older sisters.

47| Mir was a fanboy of JYPE’s G.O.D.

48| Mir once went to a G.O.D concert and was able to successfully steal two water bottles that the members drank out of.

49| Mir’s favorite members of G.O.D were So Hoyoung, &Yoon Gyesang

50| Mir’s computer background was once Nana of Afterschool

51| Mir of MBLAQ and Jinwoon of 2AM have the same phone.

52| Mir has a fear of needles!

53| Mir is very sweet to his hyungs. /according to Seungho. 

54| Mir loves selcas.

55| Mir loves his fans so much and keeps updating his minihompy.

56| Mir has a thing for After School’s NANA, her picture was once his desktop background!

57| Mir believes that, when you go to Japan, you must buy a certain type of magazines to get in tune with the culture.

58| Mir’s favorite color is brown.

59| Mir is a fan of Seungri of Big Bang.

60| Mir favorite food is chicken stir fry.


for Eunhye. My x00th subby ^^

 {link}

Jay: I'm excited for tomorrow. Friday the 13th