Hanging out with Youngmin

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

Youngmin POV:

The school day ended and so did all the midterms. FREEDOM AT LAST!

Anways, I wanted to hang out with Eunbi today. Why? Well, she's always either with Minwoo, studying with Kwangmin or hanging out with Jinhee and Baekhee. I'm the only one left out.

I saw her packing up and walked up to her. She looked at me and smiled, "Hi Youngmin!" Too. Cute. "Hey. I was wondering if you were busy right now." I said. She thought for a moment and said, "Nope! Why?" I mentally fist pumped and asked, "Then, do you wanna hang out with me after school?" She looked a bit shocked and questioned, "Why?" I smiled and said, "No special reason. I never really get to hang out with you so why not do so now?" She nodded and replied, "Sure!" YES! SHE SAID YES! I cleared my throat and said, "Kaja!"

Eunbi POV:

Youngmin was right. I was always hanging out with Minwoo (my guy best friend), studying with Kwangmin in the library or go out with Jinhee and Baekhee. So I agreed to hang out with him.

We walked out of the building, but before we even reached the gate, Miho was in my way. "What do you want?" I coldly said. Youngmin turned and he looked shocked at my tone of voice. "I want you to stay away from my Youngmin oppa!" she growled. I scoffed and said, "Since when was Youngmin possesed by you? He's not an object. He's a human being. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to hang out with him." Her eyes widened and before she could say anything, I walked past her bumping into her shoulder.

"YAH!!! GET BACK HERE KANG EUNBI! I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!" Miho screamed. I ruffled my hair and walked out. A hand stopped me and I turned around. It was Youngmin. "Sorry about that Youngmin." I apologized. He shook his head and said, "Gwenchana. That was pretty cool anyways! Shall we get going?" I nodded and he led the way.

Youngmin POV:

That was pretty cool of Eunbi. She's always so happy and cheerful, but she was cold and scary. I feel like I'm slowly getting to know her.

I led her to Hongdae and we walked around the market. She pointed to a shop full of cute things and I laughed. It was fun. I heard whispers around me. "He's hot!" "Who's that girl with him?" "That girl is so lucky!" Eunbi shook me and asked, "Did you hear what I said?" I blinked and said, "Huh? What?" She shook her head and said, "I asked if you wanted to get some frozen yogurt." She pointed to a shop and I nodded.

The frozed yogurt store, Pink Berry, was nice and cool. Not that many people were there so we got on line. "What do you want?" I asked Eu

Please log in to read the full chapter