Here we go

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

Eunbi POV:

I studied most of the time during the weekends and I felt like I could ace those midterms. And of course I won't go easy on Kwangmin just because we're now friendly rivals.

I started walking to school and looked around. The school gate was soon visible and before I could actually pass through it, someone tripped me. I landed on my knees and I felt 2 arms lifting me up. I looked and it was Jinhee and Hyemi. I then looked in front of me and it was Miho. "What the hell was that for?" I asked dusting my skirt off. My knees stung and when I looked down, they were bleeding. She scoffed and said, "You know what that was for. I heard that you went to the kingka's house! I told you to stay away from them too!"

"I only went there to study. Something that you should do so that you don't fail!" I snapped back. Jinhee stepped up and said, ", why don't you get out of our sight. I wanted to start the day looking at the beautiful scenery, not some ugly chick who covers it up with tons of make-up!" People 'ooo'-ed at Miho because of Jinhee's awesome diss. I gave her a high five.

I heard a voice yell, "What's going on here?" I turn around and I see Kwangmin, Youngmin and Minwoo. Miho puts on a fake sad face and runs up to them like she's scared and says with a fake sweet voice, "Oppa~, they were being mean to me! I didn't do anything and they just started to make fun of me."

Kwangmin POV:

Miho was clinging onto my arm and I thought that she was cutting off my circulation. "Oh! Eunbi-ah! What happened to your kness? Why are they bleeding?" Minwoo asked. I looked down at Eunbi's knees and Minwoo was right. They were bleeding.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter