Start of the Plan

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Alright boys." Miho gave Jeongmin a glare and he gave a awkward laugh. "And girl. Here's what we gotta do. First, Kwangmin, I'm going to need you to invite Ara out to a date and then bring her here. The lights will all be off except for a few, making the room look really dark.  When you sit her down, smoothly slide up next to her and try to flirt a bit with her."

Kwangmin made a disgusted face. Jeongmin just ignored it. "Then, bring up the topic of Eunbi and see her reaction. Try to get her to admit the fact that she threatened you to break up with her. We'll be recording it on our phones."

Minwoo raised a hand. "Wait, shouldn't get Eunbi to come over?" Jeongmin sighed. "I was getting to that! Youngmin, you invite her over as well, just telling her that it was a friendly hangout. Of course she'll be confused by what we're doing but she'll eventually figure it out.  As Ara spills the truth, Eunbi will be listening and pretty pissed off. I can just imagine a cat fight."

His friends gave him a weird look and he cleared his throat. "So, when they finish talking, we'll turn on the lights and jump out from our hiding spots. Make sure that Eunbi is hiding behind someone. Then, we'll corner her and interrogate her, make her feel really uncomfortable. Bring up Eunbi again and then have her walk out from behind Hyunseong hyung and Donghyun hyung. Then, we can let them talk it out."

Youngmin pulled Eunbi into the house and she looked at him with a glare. "What are we doing here?!" He dragged her to the basement and made her hide along with the other boys. She saw Miho and was going to question her but she was ignore. Youngmin just told her that she was in for a surprise and she huffed but hid anyways.

 

Kwangmin took a deep breath and then unlocked the door. Ara stood by his side, ecstatic that he asked her out on a date. She looked at the house with her head tilted. "This isn't your house." He nodded, "This is one of my hyung's house. It's way more fun here than at mine so he let me borrow his key. We'll have way more fun here."

She nodded and latched her arms around his. He inwardly grimaced and entered the house. The two made their way down to the basement and of couse, Ara was confused. "Why is there only light shining in the middle on two chairs?" Kwangmin put a finger on her lips, "Shh, it's all part of the date. Just relax!"

Ara blushed and complied. They sat down on the two chairs and she looked around. "Wow, you really can't see anything."

Eunbi hid with the other guys, quite upset that Kwangmin was with Ara. "What am I doing here again?" She whispered harshly to Minwoo. He put a hand over and shushed her. "Be quiet and just listen!"

The brunette twin cleared his throat. "So Ara, have I been good to you?" She harrumphed and crossed her arms over her chest. "Obviously not! You've ignored me ever since the day we started going out, making me feel embarrassed. But this totally makes up f

Please log in to read the full chapter